ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala on "Special Report" w/ Bret Baier

Man after watching Trump bomb that Univision town hall it's not hard to understand why his handlers are pussying out of other interviews. Amazing to see them trying to hide him now as their only recourse. If they let him onstage he either dances for 30 minutes to Ave Maria or just spouts more gibberish.

Uh-oh...now they don't even want him going to the NRA rally. What is going on in Trumpland? Is he having an ongoing medical event? Why are they hiding him from the public?

Uh-oh...now they don't even want him going to the NRA rally. What is going on in Trumpland? Is he having an ongoing medical event? Why are they hiding him from the public?

Cant wait to see how the magas spin this. One month ago they were bashing Kamala for not doing enough interviews.

It can only be good news when a presidential candidate goes into hiding three weeks before an election.

I would think an interview longer than 20 minutes would have been beneficial to her. Don't do it, fine by me.

Trump hiding? It's hard to even pretend to be that stupid, but here you are.

You fellows go from one extreme to the next it's hard to keep up, but it's entertaining, nonetheless.

Cant wait to see how the magas spin this. One month ago they were bashing Kamala for not doing enough interviews.

It can only be good news when a presidential candidate goes into hiding three weeks before an election.
The race is over.

Enjoy your last few days here. I’m sure you’ll skip out early.

I would think an interview longer than 20 minutes would have been beneficial to her. Don't do it, fine by me.

You fellows go from one extreme to the next it's hard to keep up, but it's entertaining, nonetheless.

So Trump is not canceling interviews? The only places he will show up are safe spaces. Good old donny safe spaces.

So Trump is not canceling interviews? The only places he will show up are safe spaces. Good old donny safe spaces.
He may be, not sure. He definitely has not been hiding this whole campaign. He probably now figures he's done enough interviews.
Your candidate got put in late and still refused to do interviews and now, bc you fools could not see the decline of Biden until it smacked you in the face, she is scrambling to do interviews at the 11th hour.
Of course, somehow you will blame Trump for that too. AMIRITE

You are dumb enough to believe this.
giphy.gif

Yorker Boy!

More of your gibberish?

He may be, not sure. He definitely has not been hiding this whole campaign. He probably now figures he's done enough interviews.
Your candidate got put in late and still refused to do interviews and now, bc you fools could not see the decline of Biden until it smacked you in the face, she is scrambling to do interviews at the 11th hour.
Of course, somehow you will blame Trump for that too. AMIRITE
Decline of Biden, lol. In his current condition, he's still better than Trump mentally. Maybe not physically.

Latinos really need to look hard at Trump. The article, not me, clearly stated that Trump plans to deport Latinos to concentration camps. The sad part that the article stated was that Trump will arrest anybody that looks Hispanic whether they are citizens or not. He will sort them out later, meaning they may remain in a concentration camp for years before they are released. What is really sad is that many of these Latinos have less of a criminal record than Trump.
God please support these people. They are human beings that are seeking a better life. They do not deserve to be placed in concentration camps. How much more can this guy get away with?

Outside of the immigration answers (which were objectively awful), she actually didn’t do a bad job. She didn’t crumble under the pressure and didn’t fall into a word salad rabbit hole.

He was interrupting her, rightfully so IMO, to try and make her answer the questions he asked. I’m not gonna fault her too much because ALL politicians pivot away from answers to questions they don’t like.

Reactions: dpic73
Outside of the immigration answers (which were objectively awful), she actually didn’t do a bad job. She didn’t crumble under the pressure and didn’t fall into a word salad rabbit hole.

He was interrupting her, rightfully so IMO, to try and make her answer the questions he asked. I’m not gonna fault her too much because ALL politicians pivot away from answers to questions they don’t like.
I agree 100%. I don't fault Brett for grilling her hard because politicians should be made to answer tough questions and he was ruthless with Trump. She could have given better answers but she's in a tricky position since she answers to the President and he's the actual decider and she doesn't want to come across as disloyal.

Some of her answers were thin but I think this was more about style than substance and she came across as tough and dominant. She also proved she wasn't afraid to go into the lion's den so she gets a huge feather in her cap for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT