ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

WTF?? If this is legit it should be over.

WOW, JUST OUT! THE FBI CAUGHT IRAN SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN, AND GIVING ALL OF THE INFORMATION TO THE KAMALA HARRIS CAMPAIGN. THEREFORE SHE AND HER CAMPAIGN WERE ILLEGALLY SPYING ON ME. TO BE KNOWN AS THE IRAN, IRAN, IRAN CASE! WILL KAMALA RESIGN IN DISGRACE FROM POLITICS? WILL THE COMMUNIST LEFT PICK A NEW CANDIDATE TO REPLACE HER?

Donald Trump Truth Social 09:48 PM EST 09/18/24 @realDonaldTrump

Reactions: Cabotiger

This is an edited clip. The first part of his question which is not included was “tell us about your background” and the he asked for specific policies. They also cut off the second half of her answer where she gave specific policies.

You are being lied to every day man. I hope one day you realize it.

WTF?? If this is legit it should be over.

WOW, JUST OUT! THE FBI CAUGHT IRAN SPYING ON MY CAMPAIGN, AND GIVING ALL OF THE INFORMATION TO THE KAMALA HARRIS CAMPAIGN. THEREFORE SHE AND HER CAMPAIGN WERE ILLEGALLY SPYING ON ME. TO BE KNOWN AS THE IRAN, IRAN, IRAN CASE! WILL KAMALA RESIGN IN DISGRACE FROM POLITICS? WILL THE COMMUNIST LEFT PICK A NEW CANDIDATE TO REPLACE HER?

Donald Trump Truth Social 09:48 PM EST 09/18/24 @realDonaldTrump

Did you or Trump even read the article? This happened but both the Biden campaign and the left leaning media outlets alerted the FBI vs using the information.

Quite the opposite of what Trump and conservative media did with Hilary’s and the DNC’s stolen emails.

So you respond to a post with a former SC Republican congressman explaining why he won't vote for the candidate of his party.... With a random tweeter. That's the difference.
He thinks his shit is so poignant and hilarious that he drops it anywhere. He doesn't care if it's relevant, he just can't wait for us to see it ....or in my case, scroll past it lol.

If any of these polls are accurate which I do not believe then our nation as we have known it is doomed. It would mean that the Idiocracy movie has become reality.

It would mean that America is still a country that doesn't accept treating people like crap.

Care to comment on how the NC Governor candidate is a great MAGA example?

Reactions: dpic73
It would mean that America is still a country that doesn't accept treating people like crap.

Care to comment on how the NC Governor candidate is a great MAGA example?
Not concerned with that race. He can't be any worse than any of the dem candidates and will govern conservatively so do not care. I live in GA.

BREAKING: Oklahoma officials just announced that they have removed 450,000 ineligible names from the voter rolls, including 100,000 dead people and 15,000 duplicate registrations that somehow got pushed into the system

"Oklahoma ensures only eligible voters participate in elections in part by following voter list maintenance procedures provided in state law. Since January 1, 2021, Oklahoma election officials have removed 97,065 deceased voters, 143,682 voters who moved out-of-state, 5,607 felons, 14,993 duplicate registrations, and 194,962 inactive voters who were canceled during the address verification process."

Inflated voter rolls are on the Mt. Rushmore of ingredients of fraud. All you need to cheat in an election are ineligible names, universal mail-in voting, no chain of custody on ballots, and vulnerable voting machines. And don't forget a little bit of corruption on the side.

Oklahoma is a red state with 4 million people in it. Numbers like these can easily flip it from deep red to blue overnight. If this is happening there, you can only imagine the problem is 100x worse in other states.

Do you actually watch the videos he posts? His propaganda is so stupid and so dark that I just scroll on by most of the time but will sometimes read the text but almost never play the video.
Same. He's kinda weird

Reactions: dpic73

BREAKING: Oklahoma officials just announced that they have removed 450,000 ineligible names from the voter rolls, including 100,000 dead people and 15,000 duplicate registrations that somehow got pushed into the system

"Oklahoma ensures only eligible voters participate in elections in part by following voter list maintenance procedures provided in state law. Since January 1, 2021, Oklahoma election officials have removed 97,065 deceased voters, 143,682 voters who moved out-of-state, 5,607 felons, 14,993 duplicate registrations, and 194,962 inactive voters who were canceled during the address verification process."

Inflated voter rolls are on the Mt. Rushmore of ingredients of fraud. All you need to cheat in an election are ineligible names, universal mail-in voting, no chain of custody on ballots, and vulnerable voting machines. And don't forget a little bit of corruption on the side.

Oklahoma is a red state with 4 million people in it. Numbers like these can easily flip it from deep red to blue overnight. If this is happening there, you can only imagine the problem is 100x worse in other states.
This is interesting. Because, I bet a lot of Republicans are going to show up to vote and not have approval due to this.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
We will see.

Here is Marc Elias telling you that democrat controlled counties will once again not let Republican observers watch as votes are counted in Detroit, that Georgia election officials will once again send home the press and only after everyone leaves they will pull out black duffle bags full of ballots.

He is telling you that they will run this election however they want and if 80 million American citizens dare to open their mouth and complain, democrat lawyers will use their money, power and influence to crush you.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
We will see.

Here is Marc Elias telling you that democrat controlled counties will once again not let Republican observers watch as votes are counted in Detroit, that Georgia election officials will once again send home the press and only after everyone leaves they will pull out black duffle bags full of ballots.

He is telling you that they will run this election however they want and if 80 million American citizens dare to open their mouth and complain, democrat lawyers will use their money, power and influence to crush you.
More than zero again....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT