ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

I don't recall voting for Trump's son #1, son #2, daughter, or son-in-law but they were all a part of his cabinet.

Reactions: dpic73
Truth.

EXCELLENT Questions:

“Someone wanna explain to me about how the testimony of the former Chief of the Border Patrol isn't causing people to be impeached immediately? He directly testified that he was told to lie to congress and to lie to the American people

- Not only was he told to cover up the amount of illegal border crossings we were seeing every day
- Not only was he told to cover up the amount of people we saw crossing that were on the terrorist watch list

- He was told that when he was questioned by any member of congress to lie about it
- He was told that when he was questioned by any member of the media that might get information to the American people to lie about that
- He was also told that he wasn't allowed to speak on the flights being charted in from South America to bring illegals into the center of America. The program to release them all over the country without any warning to the American people nor to congress

How the f*ck is he able to testify to all that and people aren't being impeached and people aren't being brought up on charges? His testimony shows that the executive branch lied to congress. That the executive branch told the border patrol to lie to congress. That they told the border patrol to hide the truth from the American people.

How the f*ck are these people not being brought up on charges immediately?”

Reactions: CUTiger1977
No limit.

BREAKING: Citizens of Austria and Australia are reporting a scheme involving Democrat groups called “Vote from Abroad” & "Center for US Voters Abroad" running ads in their countries telling them to register & request a ballot to vote in the U.S. Presidential election

One of my followers from Australia sent me a screenshot of an ad he saw on Facebook today.

Similarly, True The Vote posted a screenshot of someone in Vienna, Austria, being asked to register to get a ballot. The form even allows people to select, "I don't have the above identification," in which case they'll still receive a ballot anyway.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

• Angry

A long time ago, Oprah Winfrey asked me to do her last Network Television Show. The final week of her show was a big deal, and it was my honor, with my family, to do it. When I watched her interview yesterday with a woman who is destroying, through her complete and total incompetence, America, I couldn’t help but think this isn’t the real Oprah, this isn’t a person that wants millions of people, from prisons and mental institutions, and terrorists, drug dealers, and human traffickers, from all over the World, pouring into our Country. Kamala looked really foolish, couldn’t answer the simplest of questions on Inflation, the Cost of Goods, or our very porous and dangerous Border - No leader there, and Oprah just wanted to crawl under a table! Comrade Kamala Harris is mentally unfit to be President. She knows it, and so does everyone else!

Donald Trump Truth Social 11:09 PM EST 09/21/24 @realDonaldTrump

• Sad
How many hundreds of millions of dark money are the drug cartels giving to Kamala and the dems? It would be a great business investment for them.

Harris implicated.

The Diddy indictment says he was engaged in a criminal enterprise from 2008 until now.

Many of the crimes occurred in CA.

Remind me again who the District Attorney was in California from 2010 until 2016?

Kamala Harris.

In 2016, Cassie was brutally beaten on camera at a hotel in California.

What did Kamala Harris know about the Combs Criminal Enterprise?

Decisions have consequences.

So you're going to use a scene that happened under Trump to make a point about Democrats?

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia is seeing some of its lowest violent crime rates in years. While city leaders believe more work remains, Police Commissioner Kevin Bethel is optimistic as crime in the city is at its lowest rate in over a decade.

"It's promising," Bethel said. "The city has endured a lot over these last three or four years. It's exciting to come out of the start of 2024, seeing almost 38% reduction in our homicides and more importantly, almost 42% reduction in our shootings."

The commissioner added there is a 50% decline in youth homicides.

Bethel, who became police commissioner in January, said he's proud of his team who, every day, face the unknown.

"I can't tell you, Natasha, how it's such an honor to be leading these men and women. The resiliency that they've displayed," Bethel said. "Also, credit to our homicide unit. We have almost an 80% clearance rate on the offenses, the homicides that are occurring."

Reactions: tboonpickens
National polls… Biden was +8.4 in 2020 before the election. Harris is +2.2 according to 538 and even tops out at +7 here in a single poll.

So Trump is doing better nationally than in 2020 and he’s doing better in swing states as well.

You guys may want to interpret the data better before posting.

National polls… Biden was +8.4 in 2020 before the election. Harris is +2.2 according to 538 and even tops out at +7 here in a single poll.

So Trump is doing better nationally than in 2020 and he’s doing better in swing states as well.

Can you please allow us to gloat for a few minutes Ms Downer without injecting your silly facts?

I fully understand the macro picture but between this and the Morning Consult poll of 11,000 Likely voters, I'd much rather be in her shoes.

But unless she can steal NC or GA, it will still come down to PA and it's tight as a tick there so I do get it.

I do know that I've read some articles after 2916 and 2020 that have discussed how pollsters have continued to make changes to their data collection to account for the embarrassed Trump voters. I wonder if we are seeing that realized

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT