ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

You’re a joke!! Scared of what and broken of what?
Your butt buddy got booted for being abusive to everyone on the board and you’re defending him. Tells us a lot about who you are and your character.

You are never abusive to anyone.

I didn’t realize that he was banned. The fact that you know he was means that you are the one that got him banned.

What a pathetic little bitch you are. A small, angry little man. A delicate little snowflake.

Just sad.

You are never abusive to anyone.

I didn’t realize that he was banned. The fact that you know he was means that you are the one that got him banned.

What a pathetic little bitch you are. A small, angry little man. A delicate little snowflake.

Just sad.
Hey mouth breather, I didn’t get him banned and have no authority to.
Get a clue little man, he’s like you. A life loser who’s only contribution to society is ignorance and stupidity.

Holy smoke!!! How bad can it get??

BREAKING: Tim Walz’s former National Guard colleague claims a classified nuclear manual went missing around the time Walz returned from a trip to China.

According to Alpha News, Walz’s former colleague believes Walz stole the nuclear SOP manual.

The colleague says Walz was one of the only people with access to where the manual was stored.

“According to the retired soldier, Walz had just returned from another trip to China around the time when the manual went missing,” Alpha News reported.

“He alleges Walz was one of the few with access to the building where the top-secret manual was stored and was “often the only one there.” The former battalion member believes Walz stole the nuclear SOP manual and later returned it.”

The retired Nebraska National Guard soldier says he is willing to cooperate with the FBI.

Huge scandal unfolding in @ChiPubSchools!

Chicago elementary teachers have come forward alleging that administrators instructed them they have to give migrant students a passing grade of 70% in every subject.

Teachers say they spoke no Spanish, the kids spoke no English and this presented serious challenges.

The CEO of Chicago Public Schools went on record just a few weeks ago and claimed the migrant students are held to the same standard as all others students.

It’s estimated there are between 9k-17k migrant students in Chicago Public Schools

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
You’re a joke!! Scared of what and broken of what?
Your butt buddy got booted for being abusive to everyone on the board and you’re defending him. Tells us a lot about who you are and your character.
I thought censorship was mmmbad. wHat aBoUt mUh FreEsPeech? Oh that's right this site is a business and a business can set whatever terms it's wants on its users....

Maybe it's a vast conservative agenda to limit muh freedoms? Wait till Elon hears.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Illegals cannot vote. I don't know why I have to keep informing people of this.
Disagree but I think the plan is not for them to show up to vote but to register to vote. The dem machine will know who they are as they are using the govt to register them via a Biden EO. They will then request a mail in ballot for the illegals and then just mail them in all voting for Kamala. Once they are mixed in its a lost cause to pick them out until the election is lost. Its just like 2020, they have basically conclusively proven Trump won the 2020 election but its a moot point now.

Disagree but I think the plan is not for them to show up to vote but to register to vote. The dem machine will know who they are as they are using the govt to register them via a Biden EO. They will then request a mail in ballot for the illegals and then just mail them in all voting for Kamala. Once they are mixed in its a lost cause to pick them out until the election is lost. Its just like 2020, they have basically conclusively proven Trump won the 2020 election but its a moot point now.

You are so lost.... You are like the heroin addict in the subway doing anything for that next hit.... It's just sad man. Thoughts and Prayers.

Reactions: dpic73
The only shocker here is that he got booted before you. At least he was smart and entertaining but you're an obnoxious, foul-mouthed shiweasel 24/7.
Yeah not even close to the same little man. Coming onto this board and triggering a few mindless liberals isn't the same as going on both boards and harassing, insulting and threatening people 24/7 but you do you buttercup.

Yeah not even close to the same little man. Coming onto this board and triggering a few mindless liberals isn't the same as going on both boards and harassing, insulting and threatening people 24/7 but you do you buttercup.
A "little man" is someone who uses insults and name calling in every post because they're too dumb to actually debate a subject. *cough

He could be over the top at times but I don't remember him threatening anyone, but if he did that was wrong. But at least you could tell he was a good guy underneath it all. You on the other hand are terrible all the time with no value added - just ugliness.

And threats 😄
You have no idea who you’re ****ing with cocksucker

Reactions: tboonpickens
A "little man" is someone who uses insults and name calling in every post because they're too dumb to actually debate a subject. *cough

He could be over the top at times but I don't remember him threatening anyone, but if he did that was wrong. But at least you could tell he was a good guy underneath it all. You on the other hand are terrible all the time with no value added - just ugliness.

And threats 😄
Truth hurts doesn't it!! No judgement, you are who you are.

Threats? I have you twice threatening me and another recently but I am sure there are many more.

I don't care because they're empty threats.

Interesting you think people like OKClem are more entertaining by harassing, insulting and threatening people yet accuse me of the same when I only trigger you once a week or two.

Truth hurts doesn't it!! No judgement, you are who you are.

Threats? I have you twice threatening me and another recently but I am sure there are many more.

I don't care because they're empty threats.

Interesting you think people like OKClem are more entertaining by harassing, insulting and threatening people yet accuse me of the same when I only trigger you once a week or two.
I said what I said.

Reactions: Cabotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT