ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

WATCH: Election experts showed Dinesh D'Souza how bad actors can buy election ballots & reprint however many they want without leaving a trace

Dinesh: "Could I print a thousand ballots?"

"We were able to purchase 10,000 ballots."

Election whistleblowers saw this in Georgia on election night in 2020. They witnessed tens of thousands of prefilled mail-in ballots counted in Fulton County, and the lawsuit is still sitting on a judge's lap despite an order from the GA Supreme Court to hear it. This stuff happens

This is from @DineshDSouza's newly released movie called #VindicatingTrump

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73

I call for the illegal alien police officers being hired in Minneapolis, Minnesota to be deported back to Somalia immediately! I say officers because they actually hired two this week with plans to fill the force they cut by half 4 years ago! See the plan? Cut the police force, then replace the decimated ranks with politically correct communist commissars! This is a globalist take over!

I call for the illegal alien police officers being hired in Minneapolis, Minnesota to be deported back to Somalia immediately! I say officers because they actually hired two this week with plans to fill the force they cut by half 4 years ago! See the plan? Cut the police force, then replace the decimated ranks with politically correct communist commissars! This is a globalist take over!
I call for Alex Jones to turn over his house, his car, his clothes and his freedom for terrorizing the families of 25 murdered children.

@greggutfeld rips DNC media coverup of bombshell ICE report of 425,000 illegal immigrants who are convicted criminals being released into the US:

This is “the biggest crime story I've ever seen…they would rather you die or be r*ped than Trump be right."

🎯🔥

GUTFELD: "Tell us, no, it's not 60,000 rapists. It's only 8000. It's only 7000 m*rderers. Cool. I'm glad you're okay with that. I'm glad. I'll take your fact check. But anybody who defends this or says it's not that big a deal is complicit. And they should be held accountable.

These bastards were more offended by stories of cats being eaten than real stories. Real stories reported here of actual rape and murder."

Dead on.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

HOLY SH*T THIS IS HUGE 🚨

“I have a friend from Venezuela — She's a gastroenterologist in Venezuela — She showed me today and she told me, oh, I know they cheated in the 2020 because they've been sending me emails to register to vote to a email account that she opened in Venezuela many, many, many years ago

— She showed me the emails, and she had a bunch of Kamala Harris registered to vote, Kamala Harris campaign. And I'm like, wait. Are you a permanent resident, or are you a are you a citizen? She's like, no.”

“Can someone explain to me why are they sending noncitizens emails to register to vote and to vote for Kamala Harris?“ (To get Venezuela email address)

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Dude shut the ever-loving **** up , you fake, neurotic windbag. It's been all over the news and Biden has authorized billions in relief. What is Kamala supposed to do - drop from a helicopter onto a mudslide? Asshole

"President Joe Biden approved emergency declarations for Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina before Helene made landfall. Tennessee governor Bill Lee, a Republican, did not ask for such a declaration until this evening, instead proclaiming September 27 a “voluntary Day of Prayer and Fasting.” Observers pointed out that with people stuck on a hospital roof in the midst of catastrophic flooding in his state, maybe an emergency declaration would be more on point. "

"The federal government sent 1,500 federal personnel to the region, as well as about 8,000 members of the U.S. Coast Guard and teams from the Army Corps of Engineers to provide emergency power. It provided two health and medical task forces to help local hospitals and critical care facilities, and sent in more than 2.7 million meals, 1.6 million liters of water, 50,000 tarps, 10,000 cots, 20,000 blankets, 70,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and 40,000 gallons of gasoline to provide supplies for those hit by the catastrophe. "

GYpjlemX0AAXkd0

"The federal government sent 1,500 federal personnel to the region, as well as about 8,000 members of the U.S. Coast Guard and teams from the Army Corps of Engineers to provide emergency power. It provided two health and medical task forces to help local hospitals and critical care facilities, and sent in more than 2.7 million meals, 1.6 million liters of water, 50,000 tarps, 10,000 cots, 20,000 blankets, 70,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and 40,000 gallons of gasoline to provide supplies for those hit by the catastrophe. "

But remember that these people can't afford to buy bacon!

GYrHyX8XUAAnRFs

😂. These guys would be easy targets for my fat surcharge on insurance rates and Medicare contributions. Don’t we all agree people should pay their fair share?

Maybe they bought those big guns since they haven’t seen their little gun in over a decade?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Wow, that's worthy of showing the entire text, which is damning and spot on!

“It is hard to imagine a candidate more unworthy to serve as president of the United States than Donald Trump. He has proved himself morally unfit for an office that asks its occupant to put the good of the nation above self-interest. He has proved himself temperamentally unfit for a role that requires the very qualities — wisdom, honesty, empathy, courage, restraint, humility, discipline — that he most lacks.

Those disqualifying characteristics are compounded by everything else that limits his ability to fulfill the duties of the president: his many criminal charges, his advancing age, his fundamental lack of interest in policy and his increasingly bizarre cast of associates.

This unequivocal, dispiriting truth — Donald Trump is not fit to be president — should be enough for any voter who cares about the health of our country and the stability of our democracy to deny him re-election.

For this reason, regardless of any political disagreements voters might have with her, Kamala Harris is the only patriotic choice for president.”

Dude shut the ever-loving **** up , you fake, neurotic windbag. It's been all over the news and Biden has authorized billions in relief. What is Kamala supposed to do - drop from a helicopter onto a mudslide? Asshole

"President Joe Biden approved emergency declarations for Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina before Helene made landfall. Tennessee governor Bill Lee, a Republican, did not ask for such a declaration until this evening, instead proclaiming September 27 a “voluntary Day of Prayer and Fasting.” Observers pointed out that with people stuck on a hospital roof in the midst of catastrophic flooding in his state, maybe an emergency declaration would be more on point. "

GYpjlemX0AAXkd0

Sure beats trump's response to the Puerto Rico hurricane, although the tossing of rolls of paper towels was greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT