ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Bill Barr is a piece of trash. I want all of these people to be brought to justice. I don't care if they have an R or a D after their name.

These people have been stealing from the American people for decades. It's time to make things right.
You don't have a ****ing clue what you're talking about. Not a clue.

The former student accusing Tim Walz of grooming and molesting him has agreed to go public.

It's not looking good for Walz at all.

Lawyer Phil Holloway said, "The accuser is going to have to go public. Otherwise, it won't get any traction other than on X."

"He has AGREED to. I will announce later." - @DocNetyoutube

Tim Walz is now facing formal accusations of premeditated s*xual assault after taking a 14-year-old boy to a local concert.

The former student accusing Walz of grooming and m*lesting him has decided to come forward publicly.

Adding to the controversy, Kamala Harris's campaign was reportedly informed about Walz's behavior but did nothing.

Hillary Clinton’s recent warning to Harris about an "October surprise" now makes perfect sense.

Nothing dramatic has changed. They are just starting to put out some real polls all of a sudden.....its called cya.

Tim Walz is now facing formal accusations of premeditated s*xual assault after taking a 14-year-old boy to a local concert.

The former student accusing Walz of grooming and m*lesting him has decided to come forward publicly.

Adding to the controversy, Kamala Harris's campaign was reportedly informed about Walz's behavior but did nothing.

Hillary Clinton’s recent warning to Harris about an "October surprise" now makes perfect sense.
Made up

This is my favorite lane of propaganda to debunk. There is no proof that the 2020 election was stolen except:

1. Six states changed their election laws two months before the 2020 election by executive fiat, instead of going through the proper channels in the legislature. That is a violation of their state constitutions and that in and of itself is enough to invalidate the results of the 2020 election.

2. Mark Zuckerberg, hard left, spent $450 million dollars of private money on our elections. After the 2020 election analysis revealed that most of that money went to benefit Democrats.

3. 6 swing states stopped counting the votes on election night for the first time in American history. At the time that they stopped counting the votes, Donald Trump was ahead of Biden in each of them.

4. The unelected tech oligarchs in conjunction with the FBI in this country censored a very important story about Hunter Biden’s laptop and Joe Biden’s corruption. People who worked in the intelligence community, came out and said it was Russian disinformation only to have that laptop be admitted into evidence as part of an FBI investigation and criminal prosecution of Hunter Biden. Polling after the election showed that if people knew about the Hunter Biden laptop story it would’ve changed 17% of the vote.

5. 2,036,041 ballots were touched by anomalies.

6. 923 American citizens filled out affidavits alleging voter fraud, and signed them under penalties of perjury.

7. 50 plus courts blocked evidentiary hearings into the alleged fraud found in 2020.

8. Prior to 2020 there were four other contested elections, one in Florida, one in the 78th district of Missouri, one in the ninth district of North Carolina, and one in the 22nd district of New York. In every single one of those four instances, there was an evidentiary hearing. In the 2020 election, there was no evidentiary hearing. For the first time in American history.

9. No election contest in American history has had 923 fact witnesses sign under penalties of perjury and stake their personal freedom in testimony to attest to the irregularities and legal issues found in various states.

10. 37 states in the United States of America altered their absentee or mail in ballots ballot integrity procedures before the 2020 election.

11. If those 37 states used the same ballot integrity procedures that they used in 2018, swing states would’ve found an upwards of 30,000 more ineligible ballots.

12. In Pennsylvania, counties allowed new ballots to be filled out after the election.

13. Any one of those is enough to say that there was enough fraud in the 2020 election to doubt the outcome. Can I prove Donald Trump would’ve won the election if the Democrats hadn’t cheated? No I can’t prove a counter-narrative, but I can tell you that this amount of fraud leads any reasonable person to the conclusion that Joe Biden didn’t win.

The insurrection therefore was on 11/3/2020.

1/6 was a lawful protest with permits that got out of hand. Unlike Democrats who spent 10 months burning down this country to the tune of $2 billion dollars, and injuring 740 police officers nationwide, the capital riot had a couple million dollars in damages, 140 police officers that were injured and zero deaths. Except the 3 Trump supporters who were unarmed and killed without any investigation by the corrupt government.

Anybody who is clutching their pearls about January 6 without mentioning the fact that there was a large federal presence and many anomalies that have yet to be answered is a liar and a partisan hack.

You sound like an uninformed stage 10 TDS patient who needs to detox from CNN and MSNBC.

You can endorse the cackling communist from California, but don’t you dare pretend like the reason why you’re doing it is because Donald Trump did something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

ALERT⚠️

They are telegraphing their plan to steal PA!

60 Minutes takes us inside a Philadelphia voting center, where election officials claim it takes 4 days to count mail-in ballots, because they have to take them out the envelope… and unfold it…

They think we are stupid.

The entire episode from 60 Minutes is textbook predictive programming, trying to pre bunk any future allegations, and normalize the public to expect delays in the election. Why? Because they intend to cheat.

They intend to delay the election, so they can traffic ballots to deep blue districts in PA, namely Philadelphia, and then steal the most important state in this election, which will like decide the presidency.

They are revealing their entire scheme.

In 2009 John Jacobson Jr. (now known as Skylar Deleon) infamously m*rdered a married couple on their yacht by tying them to the anchor and throwing them overboard.

While in prison, Jackson started to receive gender transition treatment. Last year, he obtained a taxpayer-funded gender transition surgery and is awaiting a transfer to a female prison.

Kamala Harris pledged to use your tax dollars to fund s*x change surgeries for illegals and criminals.

This was put in by dementia Joe and kamalatoe. Don't forget it.

This daddy was told by his 8 year old daughter that she went to the restroom at school and a boy walked in there to watch her pee and that she went to the front office and told them what happened and they told her that there’s NOTHING they can do about it.

Well, the Daddy went in front of the Cabarrus School board to protect his daughter’s right.: “ Cowards… I’ll tell you what, I wanna prove that y’all are hypocrites. So each of you ladies, I want you to invite your husbands and let’s go to the bathroom and I want them to watch me watch you use the bathroom and let’s see if they get mad… Now stand up and do something, you’re so scared to lose federal funding, it’s ridiculous… There’s one woman on this board that stands up for the people and the kids. That’s a role model. Listen and pay attention, that’s why she gets the votes…”

This is how it’s done Parents🙏🏼🔥🔥🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT