ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

I think one of the chuds on here was talking about this obvious bullshit earlier this week. It's scary how easily manipulated the Trump voting base (largely uneducated voters) can be when dealing with these kinds of issues.

Reactions: dpic73
I think one of the chuds on here was talking about this obvious bullshit earlier this week. It's scary how easily manipulated the Trump voting base (largely uneducated voters) can be when dealing with these kinds of issues.

I blew it all up in the October Surprise thread if you want to check it - it's sick what these magats have done but this guy has all the receipts. He's also pretty sure that Black Insurrectionist, who started all this crap, is Ali Alexander.

Agent Self FBI

Reactions: tboonpickens
Speaking of results

AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

According to Fidelity Investments, Elon Musk's X, formerly known as Twitter, is worth around 80% less than when he bought it in October 2022:

DateFidelity's estimated value
October 2022$19.66 million
August 2024$4.2 million
This represents a valuation of around $9.4 billion for X, which is significantly lower than the $44 billion that Musk paid for it.

Other factors that have contributed to the decline in value include:

• Advertising revenue
    Many advertisers have reduced or canceled ad spending on X due to concerns about the platform's content.

• Investor losses
    Musk's investors, including Saudi and Qatari business leaders, Silicon Valley investors, and Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, have lost billions in value.
Musk has attempted to add new ways for X to make money, such as charging for premium memberships. However, the platform's value continues to decline

.@elonmusk in PA: US elections need paper ballots, hand-counting, in-person voting and voter ID:

"I'm a technologist. I know a lot about computers, and I'm, like, the last thing I would do is trust a computer program. Because it's just too easy to hack."

"It's too easy to add just one line. And it's really difficult to hack paper ballots."

“In-person voting with ID, which, by the way, every country has. I mean, like almost every country that that has democratic elections requires in-person voting with voter I.D."

"It's super weird to not have that."

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Half a trillion in the last 3 weeks. You still want to talk shit @dpic73 ?

So you're going to send me some random tweet out of the blue, with NO CONTEXT and no link to the data and want me to comment when we know you don't have any credibility in the first place, plus we know the algorithm is constantly feeding you garbage from internet miscreants that only want to sow chaos and disperse misinformation. Plus, how does this relate to anything I've been talking bout lately?

SHOW ME THE DATA

Half a trillion in the last 3 weeks. You still want to talk shit @dpic73 ?

In addition to the below, have you already forgotten the huge expenditures we've made due to the catastrophic damage caused by two hurricanes? You know, the disasters you claim we're not spending enough money on?

AI Overview

As of today, there is no credible information suggesting the US government has spent half a trillion dollars in the last three weeks; such a large expenditure in such a short time frame would be highly unusual and likely accompanied by significant news coverage detailing the specific reason for such spending.

Possible explanations for why this might seem like a large recent expenditure:

• Misinterpretation of data:
    You may be misinterpreting data about a specific budget category or a large upcoming spending bill, not necessarily indicating spending within the last three weeks.

• Large ongoing programs:
    The government has many large ongoing programs like Social Security, Medicare, and defense spending which can appear as substantial expenditures when viewed over a short period.

• Debt ceiling discussions:
    Recent discussions about the debt ceiling can sometimes lead to confusion about the actual level of current spending.

To understand government spending accurately, consider checking reliable sources like:​
  • The Congressional Budget Office (CBO):Provides detailed information on federal budget projections and recent spending trends.

• The U.S. Treasury Department:Offers data on government revenue and expenditures.

• Nonpartisan think tanks: Organizations like the Bipartisan Policy Center provide analysis of government spending and budget issues.

So you're going to send me some random tweet out of the blue, with NO CONTEXT and no link to the data and want me to comment when we know you don't have any credibility in the first place, plus we know the algorithm is constantly feeding you garbage from internet miscreants that only want to sow chaos and disperse misinformation. Plus, how does this relate to anything I've been talking bout lately?

SHOW ME THE DATA
You love to talk out of context shit about Trump increasing the national debt and post fake stats to boot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT