ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Corso vs Joe Biden Dementia Cage Match

Or it speaks to the lack of intelligence of the people who voted for him...
Lol…imagine winning an election, and then spending the next 4 years being such a terrible person and President that a large chunk of voters with a “lack of intelligence” that voted for you decide to vote for another guy that you claim suffers from a mental defect. Lol imagine how big of a loser you’d have to be for that to happen!

GratefulIdealisticDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

Lol…imagine winning an election, and then spending the next 4 years being such a terrible person and President that a large chunk of voters with a “lack of intelligence” that voted for you decide to vote for another guy that you claim suffers from a mental defect. Lol imagine how big of a loser you’d have to be for that to happen!
Imagine voting for a dementia patient who just abandon hundreds if not thousands of American Citizens and allies in a foreign country that he turned over to a terrorist organization because he had the bright idea to pull all of our military out before getting all of our people out. Which meant that he had to turn around and send more troops back in just to try to get some people out. This directly led to the death of 13 Marines. Who were the first combat deaths in that country in over 18 months. He then disrespects those Marines and their families by acting like he had somewhere better to be while their bodies were being brought back home. But hey, maybe he forgot where he was. He does have dementia after all.

Imagine voting for that guy because the president who actually got things done was a big meany who offended your delicate and fragile sensibilities.

Imagine voting for a dementia patient who just abandon hundreds if not thousands of American Citizens and allies in a foreign country that he turned over to a terrorist organization because he had the bright idea to pull all of our military out before getting all of our people out. Which meant that he had to turn around and send more troops back in just to try to get some people out. This directly led to the death of 13 Marines. Who were the first combat deaths in that country in over 18 months. He then disrespects those Marines and their families by acting like he had somewhere better to be while their bodies were being brought back home. But hey, maybe he forgot where he was. He does have dementia after all.

Imagine voting for that guy because the president who actually got things done was a big meany who offended your delicate and fragile sensibilities.

GratefulIdealisticDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

I wonder what its like to be a failed one term president and knowing that the guy you just described beat you! Lol. Imagine people disliking you so much, Rejecting your ideas so roundly, that they preferred that guy to you! Oh man that must make someone feel like such a loser!

Corso is awesome! The guy is still funny and probably still knows more football than most on this board. Kudos to the Gameday crew and for working with him to keep him on.

I wonder what its like to be a failed one term president and knowing that the guy you just described beat you! Lol. Imagine people disliking you so much, Rejecting your ideas so roundly, that they preferred that guy to you! Oh man that must make someone feel like such a loser!
That changes nothing about how stupid you would have to be to vote for the dementia patient.

My guy, your boy won’t even make it a full term and is already a huge failure, and there’s not even a debate there. What he’s done in Afghanistan is one of the biggest failures in American history. He will go down as the worst president in the history of our nation.

That changes nothing about how stupid you would have to be to vote the dementia patient.
Lol i just can’t imagine how much of a loser you’d have to feel like when millions of people preferred a dementia patient over your candidate.

My guy, your boy won’t even make it a full term and is already a huge failure, and there’s not even a debate there. What he’s done in Afghanistan is one of the biggest failures in American history. He will go down as the worst president in the history of our nation.
Lol my god imagine how big of a loser you’d have to be to lose to that guy!! Wow! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT