ADVERTISEMENT

lolololol elon musk

iceheart08

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005
the "king of free speech" is literally suing a bunch of companies for NOT ADVERTISING ON HIS PLATFORM.

literally crying because his business cant attract advertisers.

claiming that if these specific companies don't advertise on X, the "long term health of the town square is in question".

lololololoololol.

i can't think of a more beta cuck move than suing companies because they wont buy your product.

lolololololol

Team Elon.

Elon is disrupting the legacy media and their stranglehold on the "truth". Disrupting is never easy and you have to fight for fairness. The courts will decide and the lawyers will get rich. Luckily Elon has enough money to pay them.

Telsa's are amazing by the way. The robotaxi will replace Uber within 5 years, if not sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
What's your interpretation?

I am firmly against all this conglomerates that use advertising to push their version of reality. We have numerous examples already of how they function and it's not healthy for free speech nor does it advance the cause of truth. Historically speaking, collusion is bad. This is demonstrably collusion and as such, it should be defeated. The centralization of almost anything is generally bad for freedom and bad for progress.

I am firmly against all this conglomerates that use advertising to push their version of reality. We have numerous examples already of how they function and it's not healthy for free speech nor does it advance the cause of truth. Historically speaking, collusion is bad. This is demonstrably collusion and as such, it should be defeated. The centralization of almost anything is generally bad for freedom and bad for progress.
So you are in favor of big government forcing companies to advertise with a private company?

Reactions: yoshi121374
So you are in favor of big government forcing companies to advertise with a private company?

That's not what Musk is saying. I'm against the kinds of entities we see now colluding to keep advertising away from things that are against the norms. No, government shouldn't force people to advertise with anyone they don't want to. But what's going on now is beyond that. We see that clearly and the hearing before Congress demonstrated that clearly.

I am all for companies competing in a market as free as possible. Collusion is not a part of a free market i'm willing to tolerate. Collusion in price setting is illegal.

I am all for companies competing in a market as free as possible. Collusion is not a part of a free market i'm willing to tolerate. Collusion in price setting is illegal.

Nobody colluded to set prices. They chose not to spend their money somewhere.

They decided not to advertise with a guy. And they all will have a really easy time in court pointing to reasons why.

Nobody colluded to set prices. They chose not to spend their money somewhere.

They decided not to advertise with a guy. And they all will have a really easy time in court pointing to reasons why.
Well, that's what the lawsuit is about. If they didn't collude, then the lawsuit will not prevail.

But it's for the courts to decide, not @iceheart08

That's not what Musk is saying. I'm against the kinds of entities we see now colluding to keep advertising away from things that are against the norms. No, government shouldn't force people to advertise with anyone they don't want to. But what's going on now is beyond that. We see that clearly and the hearing before Congress demonstrated that clearly.
So you are for government regulation here?

Well, that's what the lawsuit is about. If they didn't collude, then the lawsuit will not prevail.

But it's for the courts to decide, not @iceheart08
If Murdoch's companies and Trump Corp all decided they didn't want to advertise in the NY Times/WSJ/AP News affiliates due to the all their reporting on the Russian collusion, you think the courts should force them to advertise and spend their money with them?

If Murdoch's companies and Trump Corp all decided they didn't want to advertise in the NY Times/WSJ/AP News affiliates due to the all their reporting on the Russian collusion, you think the courts should force them to advertise and spend their money with them?
I am not allowed to collude in my industry. It is strictly forbidden. We have yearly training sessions to make sure as much is understood.

It’s pretty cringey how much Elon is online. He’s the dude in your group chat that always sends a political meme out of nowhere. Then the rest of the group leaves him out of the real chat.

Seems like a great example that money can only buy you so much.

It’s pretty cringey how much Elon is online. He’s the dude in your group chat that always sends a political meme out of nowhere. Then the rest of the group leaves him out of the real chat.

Seems like a great example that money can only buy you so much.
Total weirdo

I love all the Free Market guys who want to get the courts to force the market to use his products.

Maybe Musk is finding out a real simple truth, Free Speech is totally legal, but it's not free from Consequences.

Reactions: iceheart08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT