ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden is out...screw you "threat to democracy"

hypocrites. Guy won the D primaries by your own rules. Now, you'll have the MSM not even question a coup. Lets at least hear some honest critique of your own side...
DUDE...

A coup is an unlawful takeover of the government. Invoking the 25th amendment is the OPPOSITE of a coup. It is using the actual law of the land to remove a sitting president. Just like an impeachment and a trial in the Senate.

And you can go back and check me on that. I said the EXACT SAME THING about this when Trump was President. IF over half the President's Cabinet and the VP vote that the President is unable to perform his duties, they formally provide a written declaration to the Speaker of the House and the President Pro Tempore of the Senate. At that point the VP takes over the duties. The President can formally protest this and he immediately resumes power. The VP can again formally notify congress as above and he immediately takes over again. At this point congress must meet (if not already in session) and vote. Two thirds majority of each house must vote to remove the president.

If those things happen, that's not a coup, it's the system working as intended. That would have been true for Trump and it would be true for Biden.

hypocrites. Guy won the D primaries by your own rules. Now, you'll have the MSM not even question a coup. Lets at least hear some honest critique of your own side...
Not a coup but its dirty. They did the same back in the 90's or early 2000's in NJ when the Pub was going to beat the dem and they replaced him by bringing Lautenberg(spelling) back to replace him after the deadline right before the election. The leftist court allowed it despite it being against election law...

DUDE...

A coup is an unlawful takeover of the government. Invoking the 25th amendment is the OPPOSITE of a coup. It is using the actual law of the land to remove a sitting president. Just like an impeachment and a trial in the Senate.

And you can go back and check me on that. I said the EXACT SAME THING about this when Trump was President. IF over half the President's Cabinet and the VP vote that the President is unable to perform his duties, they formally provide a written declaration to the Speaker of the House and the President Pro Tempore of the Senate. At that point the VP takes over the duties. The President can formally protest this and he immediately resumes power. The VP can again formally notify congress as above and he immediately takes over again. At this point congress must meet (if not already in session) and vote. Two thirds majority of each house must vote to remove the president.

If those things happen, that's not a coup, it's the system working as intended. That would have been true for Trump and it would be true for Biden.
Somewhat of a minor “issue”, which I’ve seen on the Internet sooooooooo it must be true ;), the only person who could use the campaign funds raised by the Biden campaign (should he be removed/or step down) is Kamala Harris. Campaign finance rules won’t allow for those funds to go to another campaign.

It’s a mess for sure ….

This post doesn't actually make any sense.

What are you upset about?

Nobody has removed Biden from office and he hasn't decided not to run yet

And if he does decide not to run and we have to replace him with a floor vote at the convention, I'm really struggling with how that might be a "coup" or why you think we need to criticize our party for it?!

This post doesn't actually make any sense.

What are you upset about?

Nobody has removed Biden from office and he hasn't decided not to run yet

And if he does decide not to run and we have to replace him with a floor vote at the convention, I'm really struggling with how that might be a "coup" or why you think we need to criticize our party for it?!

They are scared it means that Trump will lose. That’s all it is.

If the Democrats get rid of Biden it is not a coup. That's just not true. This is a box of their own making because of willful stupidity and gas lighting about something anyone watching has known for quite some time. Biden is in serious decline and has been for years.

If the Democrats get rid of Biden it is not a coup. That's just not true. This is a box of their own making because of willful stupidity and gas lighting about something anyone watching has known for quite some time. Biden is in serious decline and has been for years.

Anyone that has watched a parent or other loved one slip into dementia knows this. It is more than obvious.

The man is not fit to be the leader of the free world. Not even close.

Nope. Only concern is stealing it again.

So, replacing Joe Biden with a new candidate is "stealing it"?

And, so that we are clear, every state in the country has a process through which a party can replace a candidate of theirs on the ballot. This isn't some crazy new thing and it certainly isn't illegal.

Ballots won't be printed until August. Anyone screaming about how this is illegal is wrong, objectively.

And, so that we are clear, every state in the country has a process through which a party can replace a candidate of theirs on the ballot. This isn't some crazy new thing and it certainly isn't illegal.

Ballots won't be printed until August. Anyone screaming about how this is illegal is wrong, objectively.
What are you talking about?? I was talking about the election in general, not the legality of replacing a candidate. No one is screaming about it being illegal to replace a candidate.

What are you talking about?? I was talking about the election in general, not the legality of replacing a candidate. No one is screaming about it being illegal to replace a candidate.

The entire conservative twitter sphere is.

@TigerGrowls has posted about it repeatedly.

Wisconsin?

There are a lot of legal questions about replacing him. Wisconsin could be a problem. Couple other states getting close to firm deadlines.

I think if they invoke the 25th amendment then they can make it happen. If not it could be a problem.

There are a lot of legal questions about replacing him. Wisconsin could be a problem. Couple other states getting close to firm deadlines.

I think if they invoke the 25th amendment then they can make it happen. If not it could be a problem.
You. Don't. Know. What. You. Are. Talking. About.

I'll try and explain this to you once. Whoever said that is wrong.

The democratic party won't certify the nominee until after the convention. Biden and trump aren't even technically the nominee yet.

I know I know, a bunch of idiots on Twitter are sure they are right.

Without reading the heritage foundations press release, I challenge you to Google Nevada election calendar and find something that confirms what heritage is claiming.

Reactions: TheValley91
Ahh, redirecting I see. Textbook liberal move

Lololol. OP posts that we are staging a "coup" by talking about the legal process through which any national party could nominate a presidential candidate (which, again, hasn't formally happened yet) and you claim IM misdirecting?!?!? Lololol.

Post less. Like, lots less.

Lololol. OP posts that we are staging a "coup" by talking about the legal process through which any national party could nominate a presidential candidate (which, again, hasn't formally happened yet) and you claim IM misdirecting?!?!? Lololol.

Post less. Like, lots less.
Reading comprehension needs some work

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'll try and explain this to you once. Whoever said that is wrong.

The democratic party won't certify the nominee until after the convention. Biden and trump aren't even technically the nominee yet.

I know I know, a bunch of idiots on Twitter are sure they are right.

Without reading the heritage foundations press release, I challenge you to Google Nevada election calendar and find something that confirms what heritage is claiming.
How did you get Nevada out of Wisconsin?

Im specifically asking you about Wisconsin where i think you can only replace in the event of death or incapacitation. The only way they can say he is incapacitated is if they use the 25th amendment.

I think they will use the 25th amendment, replace joe and give Kamala the campaign cash. Sidestepping Kamala will be political suicide.

@iceheart08

Also curious your take on what will happen over the next 4 months. You agree Joe is unfit for office, correct?

Last edited:
It's a bit semantical, but please stop calling Trump people conservative. They are not conservatives. TigerGrowls is not a conservative.
I would say he's conservative on many issues just not all. He's not an evangelical Christian conservative maybe, neither am I. Im a socially liberal economic conservative thats America first. So no, neither of us would fit on the far-right... Both the far-right and far-left both suck ass and can go F themselves. Both are authoritarian and would restrict peoples freedoms. I for one dont want to live in a communist hell hole or a Taliban style country...

I would say he's conservative on many issues just not all. He's not an evangelical Christian conservative maybe, neither am I. Im a socially liberal economic conservative thats America first. So no, neither of us would fit on the far-right... Both the far-right and far-left both suck ass and can go F themselves. Both are authoritarian and would restrict peoples freedoms. I for one dont want to live in a communist hell hole or a Taliban style country...

The far right isn't conservative either. That's one of the big issues, people don't understand what a conservative is anymore. The term has been hijacked by so many.

Best post you've ever made. 👏

How did you get Nevada out of Wisconsin?

Im specifically asking you about Wisconsin where i think you can only replace in the event of death or incapacitation. The only way they can say he is incapacitated is if they use the 25th amendment.

I think they will use the 25th amendment, replace joe and give Kamala the campaign cash. Sidestepping Kamala will be political suicide.

@iceheart08

Also curious your take on what will happen over the next 4 months. You agree Joe is unfit for office, correct?

There is nobody to "replace". Neither Joe nor trump are the official nominees until after the conventions. The secretaries of state won't certify their ballots until mid-late august.

I would agree that it's probably Kamala or bust and the campaign finance implications and political realities will mean the other choices don't work.

I mentioned Nevada to point out, in a clear way, that heritage (who is driving this conversation on the legal side) is making a political argument, not a legal one.

Reactions: fatpiggy
There is nobody to "replace". Neither Joe nor trump are the official nominees until after the conventions. The secretaries of state won't certify their ballots until mid-late august.

I would agree that it's probably Kamala or bust and the campaign finance implications and political realities will mean the other choices don't work.

I mentioned Nevada to point out, in a clear way, that heritage (who is driving this conversation on the legal side) is making a political argument, not a legal one.

Fair enough. Curious if you will admit that Biden is unfit for office?

I will stand corrected if he resigns instead of taken out by the 25th amendment. Either way, he has to go as he is unfit for office.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Fair enough. Curious if you will admit that Biden is unfit for office?

Of course he's unfit for office and the re-elect.

The leaders of my party have failed us. They've put preserving the status quo in front of the betterment of our country. They are too worried about their own skins to do anything. And, as we've all see, this is not new.

I am doing everything I possibly can to rectify this situation.

Of course he's unfit for office and the re-elect.

The leaders of my party have failed us. They've put preserving the status quo in front of the betterment of our country. They are too worried about their own skins to do anything. And, as we've all see, this is not new.

I am doing everything I possibly can to rectify this situation.
What's your preferred outcome?

Democrats don’t get to just pull Biden.

His dementia has been known since the day they hid him in the basement.

They got caught. Now they are scrambling.

Heritage Foundation already committed to litigation in order to challenge his removal.

If they want him gone, they need to invoke the 25th amendment and then we need congressional investigations into who knew what and when because whoever has been running the country for three years wasn’t elected by the American people.

And we should all be demanding answers.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
What's your preferred outcome?

That someone other that Biden is our nominee and that he steps down immediately. If that leads to Kamala, so be it. He can't do it. I don't care who else it is. Anyone other than kamala creates a host of problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT