ADVERTISEMENT

Mailed it!

Mail-in voting is for lazy asses.
v4-460px-Stop-Being-an-Attention-Whore-Step-4-Version-3.jpg.webp

All of those countries also have universal healthcare and most have much better gun safety records than the US. I’d gladly support the trade.
Then why don't you choose to live in one of those countries that better caters to your desires? I'll help you pack up and get out.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Then why don't you choose to live in one of those countries that better caters to your desires? I'll help you pack up and get out.
Will you help me get a work visa to one of those countries as well? Because I might just take you up on that offer

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Will you help me get a work visa to one of those countries as well? Because I might just take you up on that offer
They wouldn't take you because you aren't qualified. You sad "work visa" and we all know you ain't up for that.

Why would you have a problem with making it easier for more people to vote, especially knowing that there was an insignificant amount of fraud attributed to it? Sounds like something a loser would cry about.
*insignificant lol 🤡

mail in voting is ok as long as a certified copy of your ID is included.

But but but racism

I’ve never voted by mail. But to me, a process should look like this:

• You must purposefully request a mail in ballot and select the reason for voting by mail vs in person. Ballots should not just be randomly distributed.
  • The ballot is specific to you. It should have a scannable image that tags the ballot to you and only you.
  • Include a copy of your photo ID in the return envelope.
  • There should be clear postmark date limits that are enforced.
  • For drop boxes, they should be emptied daily and scanned in within 24 hours under video surveillance.

What’s wrong with any of that? Seems like common sense.

Reactions: moradatiger70
*insignificant lol 🤡
Do you have examples of significant, verifiable mail-in ballot fraud that changed the results of an election or have you been manipulated by the sore losers in the alt-right noise machine on Xchan?

Reactions: flotiger
Do you have examples of significant, verifiable mail-in ballot fraud that changed the results of an election or have you been manipulated by the sore losers in the alt-right noise machine on Xchan
Haha. I'll wave as you pass by on the train.

"Good ole dick pic". He was a liar all his life, but in this time, we should all pretend he is a good person.

Nah, I ain't going that route.

Haha. I'll wave as you pass by on the train.

"Good ole dick pic". He was a liar all his life, but in this time, we should all pretend he is a good person.

Nah, I ain't going that route.
Have you ordered your copy of the King Trump version of the patriot bible for Easter? I hear it says thou shalt have no gods before Donald. Can you verify?

• Haha
So NOW it has to be "significant, verifiable mail-in ballot fraud".

You're bought and paid for. Why don't you just tell everyone.
Nope, just a regular Clemson fan born in Greenville SC who cares about this country and hates seeing what it's become since a pathological lying sociopath turned an election outcome he didn't like into a Constitutional crisis because he can't accept defeat.

Nope, just a regular Clemson fan born in Greenville SC who cares about this country and hates seeing what it's become since a pathological lying sociopath turned an election outcome he didn't like into a Constitutional crisis because he can't accept defeat.
What do democrats like yourself do that is good for this country? What policies has Joe enacted that are good for this country?

That's sad. Trump bad, Joe good.

You're a POS. Always will be in my mind, but I serve a higher power.

How does anyone look at the pos that occupies that office and not have questions? You are that guy. You would sell out your whole family for 10 minutes of fame or winning the lottery.

In my opinion, you're POT/POS. Your choice.

What do democrats like yourself do that is good for this country? What policies has Joe enacted that are good for this country?

How does anyone look at the pos that occupies that office and not have questions? You are that guy. You would sell out your whole family for 10 minutes of fame or winning the lottery.

Something seriously wrong with you. Always been an idiot? Or were you traumatized by the alien probing?

Yet you worship a much,much bigger POS in Trump. Explain that type of mental gymnastics?

Yet you worship a much,much bigger POS in Trump. Explain that type of mental gymnastics?
I will vote for Trump. I do not worship him, but words have meanings. BIG difference. Seeing how almost of the folks in your cult democrat party of pedophiles, rapist, child abusers, and criminals are either atheist or agnostic, seems like you would understand the difference.

I will one day stand before GOD and be judged, but seeing as how I am still typing right now, it won't be from a fake asian.

I will vote for Trump. I do not worship him, but words have meanings. BIG difference. Seeing how almost of the folks in your cult democrat party of pedophiles, rapist, child abusers, and criminals are either atheist or agnostic, seems like you would understand the difference.

I will one day stand before GOD and be judged, but seeing as how I am still typing right now, it won't be from a fake asian.

Dude you have issues.

As a self processed Christian, Trump peddling bibles doesn't bother you?

I was going to post the same about you. You seem so miserable living in a democratic republic with rules of law.
I love the rule of law. People on your side should try it sometime. Y'all love illegals, abortion, LGBPTQ++++MINUS, pedophiles, criminals, defunding the police, and violence.

Your people, demonrats, also love killing children up until birth. Hell, some of you support killing them even after they are born.

Since you lie down with dogs, you got the fleas. Take your hypocrisy elsewhere, you snot nosed CHILD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT