ADVERTISEMENT

Mailed it!

Here we go again, lol. "I was protecting the country". That and calling yourself an Alpha male is about all you got isn't it? I imagine telling yourself those things helps you get through the day. A self rationalization, if you will.

And yet you support a con man who has no regard for what you were protecting. I don't think you know what you were protecting though. And I'm old by the way.
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you are old you have no excuse. You should have learned better in life.

You're a curmudgeon.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but since you are old you have no excuse. You should have learned better in life.

You're a curmudgeon.
No, I'm just smart enough to differentiate between policies I don't care for under the current administration, where there's a chance for reasonable governing compromise, and outright stupidity in believing conspiracy theories and a scum bag con artist crook who wants to destroy the country for his own enrichment and get out of jail card.
And don't bother responding with a bunch of bullshit that lacks facts or evidence about Biden or Democrats in general. I don't give a damn about what you "think" this administration has done. We "know" what Trump has done and has said he will do. I'm all for GOP finding better leadership and governing. But supporting the maga idiots and it's cult leader just shows you don't care about this country.

• Love
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
No, I'm just smart enough to differentiate between policies I don't care for under the current administration, where there's a chance for reasonable governing compromise, and outright stupidity in believing conspiracy theories and a scum bag con artist crook who wants to destroy the country for his own enrichment and get out of jail card.
And don't bother responding with a bunch of bullshit that lacks facts or evidence about Biden or Democrats in general. I don't give a damn about what you "think" this administration has done. We "know" what Trump has done and has said he will do. I'm all for GOP finding better leadership and governing. But supporting the maga idiots and it's cult leader just shows you don't care about this country.
"We "know" what Trump has done and has said he will do." What exactly does this mean? What has he done? Just more BS you pull out of your anus.

I remember very well when he was POTUS. Everything I bought was cheaper.

You call Trump a con artist, yet you support a traitor of this country.

"We "know" what Trump has done and has said he will do." What exactly does this mean? What has he done? Just more BS you pull out of your anus.

Seriously? Lol. I don't what else to tell your dumb ass. You're too far gone with the fantasies in your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73

how is it possible that the price of goods went up? We sent out lots of money to people who had the flu for the first time in American history.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

Thanks for the economic impact payment and higher inflation

Seriously? Lol. I don't what else to tell your dumb ass. You're too far gone with the fantasies in your head.
So you have nothing? That's what I thought.

It's what all liberals do. Pick a fight, then run away with their tail between their legs. You are no different.

how is it possible that the price of goods went up? We sent out lots of money to people who had the flu for the first time in American history.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200420095159-stimulus-check.jpg

Thanks for the economic impact payment and higher inflation
So you're saying people got money for the flu? We were all told that virus C-19 would kill every single one of us.

You sent your check back to the gov't though. Am I right?

It's hard to believe there are dumb MF'ers such as yourself that walk among us normal folks. Yet here you are.

So you have nothing? That's what I thought.

It's what all liberals do. Pick a fight, then run away with their tail between their legs. You are no different.
Lol. Fight? I'm already having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Bottom line, hating democrats and liking Trump has become a religion to you. Meaning that no amount of empirical data that I could present to you will change your mind. You have no evidence or facts to back up your beliefs. You just accept all the falsehoods as true. and deny the truth right in front of you. Because if you did understand where you're wrong, then it would shake the false foundation that you've built yourself up on, and without that, who would you be? You like the feeling of belonging to the Maga clan, of being part of that team. Doesn't matter that it's anti American. It's a religion to you and you won't allow anything to make you doubt it.

• Love
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
So you're saying people got money for the flu? We were all told that virus C-19 would kill every single one of us.

You sent your check back to the gov't though. Am I right?

It's hard to believe there are dumb MF'ers such as yourself that walk among us normal folks. Yet here you are.
you're saying it was the flu. your president at the time said it was nothing to worry about and we'd have it under control in no time. for some reason he still printed checks after that with his name on them and sent them out. why would he do that unless he wanted inflation to go higher? seems like a real conservative would have a problem with that or at least be able to understand that it would cause inflation? maybe that's beyond your understanding?

i never got one of them trump checks. fortunately i make too much money to get a check for poor people.

• Haha
there is a 1000% chance that let's go brandon shirt is made of two different materials.

if they dont have it read to them they wont know it's even in there.
They only oppose the sins that are least likely for them to commit. The others they will ignore so they might as well not exist in their Kristian churches

They only oppose the sins that are least likely for them to commit. The others they will ignore so they might as well not exist in their Kristian churches
i dont know about the gay stuff though. seems like all the times i hear about those guys crying anti gay they're the craziest ones.

jerry-falwell-jr-1-7e0385c0700b421eb1814ec31785f668.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT