ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Election Interference

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This is huge. Much bigger than Watergate. The msm and doj is ignoring and covering it up. Stuff like this is just more evidence that 2020 was a stolen election and a coup occurred.

Thursday, May 04, 2023
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
May 04, 2023 05:31 PM

EXCLUSIVE - A recruitment email sent by Mike Morell, co-author of the infamous Hunter Biden laptop letter, wanted former intelligence officials to become signatories to help give Joe Biden a “talking point” during a crucial presidential debate against Donald Trump.
The revelation comes after Morell, the former Obama CIA acting director, admitted that now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken “triggered” him to write the October 2020 laptop letter.
The recruitment email from Morell was sent to former intelligence officials and included the laptop letter co-authored by him and former senior CIA operations officer Marc Polymeropoulos as an attachment.

The quoted language from the Morell email, sent on Oct. 18, 2020, was read to the Washington Examiner verbatim and identically by two independent sources who had access to the email.
Morell's email explained that both he and Polymeropoulos believed Russia was involved in the Hunter Biden laptop stories and that Trump likely planned to attack Biden over the laptop revelations in the upcoming debate.
“We want to give the VP a talking point to use in response,” Morell wrote, the two sources confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

GOP SENATORS ACCUSE BLINKEN OF LYING UNDER OATH ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL DENIALS
Morell has previously testified that one of the reasons he helped put the letter together was to help Joe Biden "because I wanted him to win the election."
Mark Zaid, an attorney representing Polymeropoulos and a number of other laptop letter signers, also told the media last month that "when the draft was sent out to people to sign, the cover email made clear that it was an effort to help the Biden campaign.”

Fifty-one ex-intelligence officials signed the laptop letter, which was published on Oct. 19, 2020, three days before the debate, and contributed to the baseless narrative that the laptop stories were a product of Russian disinformation — a narrative seized upon by Biden’s 2020 campaign and spread by some of the laptop letter signers.
Biden referenced the letter during the debate after Trump brought up "the laptop from hell" and referenced Hunter Biden’s lucrative business dealings tied to Ukraine and China.
“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics — four, five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage,” Joe Biden said.

Trump replied, “You mean the laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?” Joe Biden replied: “That’s exactly what we’re told.” Trump lamented, “Here we go again with Russia.”

A few days later, the then-Democratic candidate made similar claims during a 60 Minutes interview when asked if he believed the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Last month it was revealed Morell told House investigators he had no intention to write the laptop letter, but admitted his phone call with Blinken, then a top advisor for Biden's 2020 campaign, “triggered" him to do so. Morell said it was his “guess” Blinken called him because the future secretary of state wanted it “out” in public that “the Russians were somehow involved.”

House Republicans wrote that the same day of the Blinken-Morell call, Blinken “also emailed Morell an article” published in USA Today which alleged the FBI was examining whether the laptop was part of a Russian “disinformation campaign.” The article was then cited in the laptop letter.
Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Mike Turner (R-OH) also said Morell received a call from then-Biden campaign chairman Steve Ricchetti after the presidential debate to thank him for "putting the statement out."
The phone call to Morell had come from Jeremy Bash, another laptop letter signer, who then got Richetti on the line. Bash, a former chief of staff at the CIA and Pentagon, was picked by Biden to be part of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board last year. Bash suggested on TV in October 2020 that the laptop story was “Russian disinformation.”
The October 2020 letter repeatedly contended there was Russian involvement with the laptop stories, arguing that “if we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election” and expressing “our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.” The letter claimed the laptop saga “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation” and that “our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.”

Then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe argued in October 2020 that there was “no intelligence” to support that the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos, a cyber forensics expert and former Secret Service agent, conducted an examination of the laptop for the Washington Examiner last year, concluding "there is a 100% certainty that Robert Hunter Biden was the only person responsible for the activity on this hard drive and all of its stored data” and that “the hard drive is authentic.”

Reactions: OleFastball
This is huge. Much bigger than Watergate. The msm and doj is ignoring and covering it up. Stuff like this is just more evidence that 2020 was a stolen election and a coup occurred.

Thursday, May 04, 2023

EXCLUSIVE - A recruitment email sent by Mike Morell, co-author of the infamous Hunter Biden laptop letter, wanted former intelligence officials to become signatories to help give Joe Biden a “talking point” during a crucial presidential debate against Donald Trump.
The revelation comes after Morell, the former Obama CIA acting director, admitted that now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken “triggered” him to write the October 2020 laptop letter.
The recruitment email from Morell was sent to former intelligence officials and included the laptop letter co-authored by him and former senior CIA operations officer Marc Polymeropoulos as an attachment.

The quoted language from the Morell email, sent on Oct. 18, 2020, was read to the Washington Examiner verbatim and identically by two independent sources who had access to the email.
Morell's email explained that both he and Polymeropoulos believed Russia was involved in the Hunter Biden laptop stories and that Trump likely planned to attack Biden over the laptop revelations in the upcoming debate.
“We want to give the VP a talking point to use in response,” Morell wrote, the two sources confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

GOP SENATORS ACCUSE BLINKEN OF LYING UNDER OATH ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN EMAIL DENIALS
Morell has previously testified that one of the reasons he helped put the letter together was to help Joe Biden "because I wanted him to win the election."
Mark Zaid, an attorney representing Polymeropoulos and a number of other laptop letter signers, also told the media last month that "when the draft was sent out to people to sign, the cover email made clear that it was an effort to help the Biden campaign.”

Fifty-one ex-intelligence officials signed the laptop letter, which was published on Oct. 19, 2020, three days before the debate, and contributed to the baseless narrative that the laptop stories were a product of Russian disinformation — a narrative seized upon by Biden’s 2020 campaign and spread by some of the laptop letter signers.
Biden referenced the letter during the debate after Trump brought up "the laptop from hell" and referenced Hunter Biden’s lucrative business dealings tied to Ukraine and China.
“There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics — four, five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage,” Joe Biden said.

Trump replied, “You mean the laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?” Joe Biden replied: “That’s exactly what we’re told.” Trump lamented, “Here we go again with Russia.”

A few days later, the then-Democratic candidate made similar claims during a 60 Minutes interview when asked if he believed the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Last month it was revealed Morell told House investigators he had no intention to write the laptop letter, but admitted his phone call with Blinken, then a top advisor for Biden's 2020 campaign, “triggered" him to do so. Morell said it was his “guess” Blinken called him because the future secretary of state wanted it “out” in public that “the Russians were somehow involved.”

House Republicans wrote that the same day of the Blinken-Morell call, Blinken “also emailed Morell an article” published in USA Today which alleged the FBI was examining whether the laptop was part of a Russian “disinformation campaign.” The article was then cited in the laptop letter.
Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Mike Turner (R-OH) also said Morell received a call from then-Biden campaign chairman Steve Ricchetti after the presidential debate to thank him for "putting the statement out."
The phone call to Morell had come from Jeremy Bash, another laptop letter signer, who then got Richetti on the line. Bash, a former chief of staff at the CIA and Pentagon, was picked by Biden to be part of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board last year. Bash suggested on TV in October 2020 that the laptop story was “Russian disinformation.”
The October 2020 letter repeatedly contended there was Russian involvement with the laptop stories, arguing that “if we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election” and expressing “our view that the Russians are involved in the Hunter Biden email issue.” The letter claimed the laptop saga “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation” and that “our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.”

Then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe argued in October 2020 that there was “no intelligence” to support that the laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos, a cyber forensics expert and former Secret Service agent, conducted an examination of the laptop for the Washington Examiner last year, concluding "there is a 100% certainty that Robert Hunter Biden was the only person responsible for the activity on this hard drive and all of its stored data” and that “the hard drive is authentic.”

n_ari_ablock_191015_1920x1080.jpg

Here's a rule of thumb based on documented cases. If its reported by Fox or other right wing news outlets, its bullshit. They know they can feed bullshit to their base followers and that it won't be questioned, such as the Fox News Defamation case they settled for almost a billion dollars. Put on your smart hats folks and open your eyes.

Thursday, May 04, 2023

How many different things is that now that you have claimed to be “bigger than watergate” that turn out to be huge nothingburgers?

Such a loser.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Here's a rule of thumb based on documented cases. If its reported by Fox or other right wing news outlets, its bullshit. They know they can feed bullshit to their base followers and that it won't be questioned, such as the Fox News Defamation case they settled for almost a billion dollars. Put on your smart hats folks and open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and I saw a coup attempt on President Trump

How many different things is that now that you have claimed to be “bigger than watergate” that turn out to be huge nothingburgers?

Such a loser.
Troll. 0/10

On a Clemson message board trolling and didn't even go to Clemson. We are onto you now.

Troll. 0/10

On a Clemson message board trolling and didn't even go to Clemson. We are onto you now.

Clemson was a fallback school.

I am a season ticket holder and I have been at every one of Clemson's national championship appearances and most of the playoff games.

So yea, I will post whenever and wherever the **** I want to. And your opinion of that is of no import.

Clemson was a fallback school.

I am a season ticket holder and I have been at every one of Clemson's national championship appearances and most of the playoff games.

So yea, I will post whenever and wherever the **** I want to. And your opinion of that is of no import.
Nobody said you can't post. But you are a troll and you didn't go to Clemson.

So you feel that to have a valid discussion, they have to be a Clemson grad? That's weird.
No. Just find it odd that he is on a Clemson board when he didn't go to Clemson and apparently lives in NY. Then he comes here and 90% of his posts are troll posts. It explains a lot.

No. Just find it odd that he is on a Clemson board when he didn't go to Clemson and apparently lives in NY. Then he comes here and 90% of his posts are troll posts. It explains a lot.

I didn't go to Clemson. I graduated from Anderson University. Does that mean my opinions don't count? Weird flex.

Reactions: dpic73
I grew up 25 miles from Clemson and my father took me to home games for years, so I've always been a rabid fan. I wanted to go to Clemson but my parents wanted me to live at home if I went there , but being a little wild, that was out of the question so I went elsewhere. My grandfather also played there and I have a tiger tattoo. Does that make my opinion invalid too?

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
The Dominion Fox suit has nothing at all to do with the actual subject and that's a fact.

Last edited:
Yawn... Another day, another "bombshell" on election fraud by a right biased "news outlet". Anyone think that this goes anywhere but in the garbage bin with the other bombshells? I'm sure that we won't see it in court.

Thursday, May 04, 2023

Are they ignoring it, or are they covering it up?

Former Deputy National Security Advisor Claims FBI, CIA, and DOJ Will Rig 2024 Presidential Election After Successfully Rigging 2016 and 2020 Elections (VIDEO)

Wait, the 2016 election was rigged too?

she's probably right, those 3 agencies have a long history of cooperation and information sharing.

great, you are a welcher who has no honor.
Oh wow is OleFastball one of the guys that chickened on a ban bet? How does that guy even show his face around here . Yikes maybe his upbringing was different

Reactions: dpic73
At this point what “conspiracy theory” hasn’t come true? I’m having trouble thinking of any that are still conspiracy.
Well there was the whole Dominion voting conspiracy. That definitely did not come true.
Do ireally have to list them all?
The conspiracy that you are a person of your word proved incorrect. Why would you believe anything you tell yourself at this point?

At this point what “conspiracy theory” hasn’t come true? I’m having trouble thinking of any that are still conspiracy.

I made a list recently, related to the 2020 "election fraud" lies. Each of these has been debunked.

"The PCAPs, the Italian spy satellites, the suitcases under the table, the late-night vote dumps, the nursing homes, Maricopa county, Pima county, Fulton county, Antrim county, bell-weather counties, 2000 Mules, etc..."

Well there was the whole Dominion voting conspiracy. That definitely did not come true.
Do ireally have to list them all?
The conspiracy that you are a person of your word proved incorrect. Why would you believe anything you tell yourself at this point?
Yes, please list them all. Go ahead we will wait.

I have thoroughly explained, and look at my post history to confirm, that i served a 6 month ban and then a liberal judge commuted the rest of my sentence.

I made a list recently, related to the 2020 "election fraud" lies. Each of these has been debunked.

"The PCAPs, the Italian spy satellites, the suitcases under the table, the late-night vote dumps, the nursing homes, Maricopa county, Pima county, Fulton county, Antrim county, bell-weather counties, 2000 Mules, etc..."
The fraud was Russian Collusion. The fraud was 51 intelligence agents giving Joe and advantage in the debates. The fraud was mail in voting due to Covid, which had an IFR similar to that of the flu. The fraud was the government colluding with MSM (and twitter 1.0) to censor speech. No doubt there was some voter fraud, although admittedly i don't think it was enough to change the outcome of the election.

Russian Collusion itself is enough to be a fraudulaent election. The full power of the government was illegally used to work against a political candidate. That is fraud.

You are not correct in all of these being debunked imo. The pcaps and italian spy satellites I would agree look to be debunked. The others have not been satisfactorily been debunked imo.

You are not correct in all of these being debunked imo. The pcaps and italian spy satellites I would agree look to be debunked. The others have not been satisfactorily been debunked imo.
I honestly have never heard of PCAPS or anything about Italian spy satellites. Would have to google to even know what the reference is to.

I honestly have never heard of PCAPS or anything about Italian spy satellites. Would have to google to even know what the reference is to.
It was in hindsight what appears to be some disinformation put out shortly after the 2020 election to send people on wild goose chases and to discredit real issues that did occur imo.

The fraud was Russian Collusion. The fraud was 51 intelligence agents giving Joe and advantage in the debates. The fraud was mail in voting due to Covid, which had an IFR similar to that of the flu. The fraud was the government colluding with MSM (and twitter 1.0) to censor speech. No doubt there was some voter fraud, although admittedly i don't think it was enough to change the outcome of the election.

Russian Collusion itself is enough to be a fraudulaent election. The full power of the government was illegally used to work against a political candidate. That is fraud.
How did the REPUBLICAN investigation into collusion cause his loss when his approval ratings didn't change? It was his bad character and incompetence that caused his loss. Between bribing Zelensky to create a fake Biden investigation, his non-stop attacks on 55% of the population, his incessant lying and the royal mangling of his COVID response, he colluded against himself, but you're too dishonest to admit that he was his own worst enemy because you need to blame others to justify your unnatural man-love.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT