ADVERTISEMENT

More ivermectin info and Prayers for Jamie Foxx after he got boosted

I said nothing about the church, I said God. The path of oneā€™s own communication with God, nature, Yahweh or whatever one calls the power over all. Even protons, neutrons and electrons relate so something more powerful.

You conflate my comments about God and talk about the church. Although some people might see these two powers as synonymous I do not and find a lot wrong with the Church. God intended for every person to have their own relationship with him. The Bible is a guide but every person must make their own journey to fill their life with greatness.
Thr catholic churchs whole thing is they are supposed to be Christian gods voice on earth.
People can have faith, love their country and not buy into the conspiracies that some are peddaling. My family actually saves kids all the time from falling between the cracks of society.
Of course we have to do it under a Republican controlled county so we are completely under funded. Drugs are the worst thing happening to families these days. Parents who cant get it together and get clean. Creating a culture war about the safety of children and speaking down about anyone who doesnt share your viewpoint is dumb. We are on the frontline. Where are you? I dont see you here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT