ADVERTISEMENT

More ivermectin info and Prayers for Jamie Foxx after he got boosted

Yep! They knew it and lied to the American people to make money for themselves and strip people of their rights. Billions of dollars could not be made by selling cheap drugs that have been around for decades.

Everyone involved in this should be put on trial regardless of political affiliation.

No doctor says “it makes the virus very easy to kill” that’s some dumb shit a Karen with her home scale research facility would say. You guys are so damn gullible I wonder how you survive daily.

Health Shocker: Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Source Claims​

jamie foxx paralyzed blind blood clot brain covid  vaccine pp

My heart goes out to all the people who were sold a false bill of goods regarding the vaccines. My ex best friend has severe palsy and tremors from the vaccine and boosters.

They have created entire generations of deteriorating illnesses which they will continue to profit from…

Most of us will unfortunately see how this ends for many people, and we have endured enough suffering.

Sleep, diet, and exercise in that order wins 100% of the time. Wish general practitioners would engage their patients with these programs and less prescribed medications.

I digress

My heart goes out to all the people who were sold a false bill of goods regarding the vaccines. My ex best friend has severe palsy and tremors from the vaccine and boosters.

They have created entire generations of deteriorating illnesses which they will continue to profit from…

Most of us will unfortunately see how this ends for many people, and we have endured enough suffering.

Sleep, diet, and exercise in that order wins 100% of the time. Wish general practitioners would engage their patients with these programs and less prescribed medications.

I digress

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

That's my litany for you folks.

Health Shocker: Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Source Claims​

jamie foxx paralyzed blind blood clot brain covid  vaccine pp

Completely Fake News. Isn't that how you guys say it?

It's amazing how people with otherwise "normal" intelligence fall for this crap EVERY TIME. All because they WANT to believe it.

What's so freaking stupid is that Fox's own daughter said the other day that he was recovering and playing pickleball. But apparently the folks on hear didn't consider that.

I'm guessing they thought (like the "Pinball Wizard" of Who fame) he was playing by sense of smell.

This is right up there with Growlz's post on how Biden removed his tax returns from the internet. Congratz OP, that was a high bar to meet. On the positive side, we'll all be asking you how Jamie's doing for a while.

It's amazing how people with otherwise "normal" intelligence fall for this crap EVERY TIME. All because they WANT to believe it.

What's so freaking stupid is that Fox's own daughter said the other day that he was recovering and playing pickleball. But apparently the folks on hear didn't consider that.

I'm guessing they thought (like the "Pinball Wizard" of Who fame) he was playing by sense of smell.

This is right up there with Growlz's post on how Biden removed his tax returns from the internet. Congratz OP, that was a high bar to meet. On the positive side, we'll all be asking you how Jamie's doing for a while.
Posting a link doesn't equate to falling for anything schnitzel. If Jamie is OK which I hope then he should do a presser and clear it up.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Posting a link doesn't equate to falling for anything schnitzel. If Jamie is OK which I hope then he should do a presser and clear it up.

You are such a joke. How about actually having some balls and admit that you thought it was real and was super excited to post it to "show all us libs". You know you believe every single thing you post from the Gateway Pundit. You just don't have the guts to admit it every single time when they are proven to be wrong.

You are such a joke. How about actually having some balls and admit that you thought it was real and was super excited to post it to "show all us libs". You know you believe every single thing you post from the Gateway Pundit. You just don't have the guts to admit it every single time when they are proven to be wrong.
LOL!! Quit being triggered squidward.

NO!!!

When total bullshit (and UNBELIEVABLE bullshit at that) is spouted out, it's not the responsibility (or the obligation) of the person that the made up bullshit is about to "clear it up". This is some made up shit from left field and you guys LOVE IT because it agrees with your world view.

I mean really. It's somehow Fox's job to set up a press conference to tell you that he's NOT blind and unable to move around? It's the responsibility of rational people to actually look at the crap they are spewing.

Exactly! But, I would have a small correction here. OP has a world view that he thinks is the correct one. He posts stuff that supports that view. Like his Lord and Savior, he doesn't give a crap whether is right or wrong... It's about pushing his world view...

Reactions: yoshi121374
NO!!!

When total bullshit (and UNBELIEVABLE bullshit at that) is spouted out, it's not the responsibility (or the obligation) of the person that the made up bullshit is about to "clear it up". This is some made up shit from left field and you guys LOVE IT because it agrees with your world view.

I mean really. It's somehow Fox's job to set up a press conference to tell you that he's NOT blind and unable to move around? It's the responsibility of rational people to actually look at the crap they are spewing.
Lame response. its widespread on social media and he could pop a video in 30 seconds and it would broadcast to millions that fast. He is a star and millions follow him dude.

Lame response. its widespread on social media and he could pop a video in 30 seconds and it would broadcast to millions that fast. He is a star and millions follow him dude.

Again, who does he owe to "clear the air"? You idiots are the ones who started eating this story up just hoping you could say ," See,See, Trump was right, conspiracy, Deep State" or any number of other stupid things. He doesn't owe anybody anything.

When people claim that something happened, (election lies) it is there responsibility to prove it, not the person who the lie was about.

Again, who does he owe to "clear the air"? You idiots are the ones who started eating this story up just hoping you could say ," See,See, Trump was right, conspiracy, Deep State" or any number of other stupid things. He doesn't owe anybody anything.

When people claim that something happened, (election lies) it is there responsibility to prove it, not the person who the lie was about.
Never said that lame brain. Trump was wrong on the covid vaccine issue too. He did at least believe in the freedom of people to choose whether they wanted it or not with no coercion.

Once again no... Fox is minding his own business, and his family is putting out updates on his progress. Bat shit crazy folks put out a total bullshit claim and run with it without even bothering to do even a basic check.

THIS IS YOU... Like your Lord and Savior, you'll say ANYTHING to advance your crazy ass agenda. As you yourself said above, You just put it out there... Truth and Lies, Good and Bad mean nothing. As long as it agrees with your world view.

Once again no... Fox is minding his own business, and his family is putting out updates on his progress. Bat shit crazy folks put out a total bullshit claim and run with it without even bothering to do even a basic check.

THIS IS YOU... Like your Lord and Savior, you'll say ANYTHING to advance your crazy ass agenda. As you yourself said above, You just put it out there... Truth and Lies, Good and Bad mean nothing. As long as it agrees with your world view.

To add to this. The bat shit crazy folks put this out because they know that dumbasses like the op will put it out there without checking it's accuracy. For examples see @TigerGrowls, Gateway Pundit.

NO!!!

You mean like when you guys said Trump stole nuke secrets and tried to sell them to the Saudi's or Russians and he had no right to his papers and no other POTUS ever took docs when they left? You mean that kind of bullshit?

To add to this. The bat shit crazy folks put this out because they know that dumbasses like the op will put it out there without checking it's accuracy. For examples see @TigerGrowls, Gateway Pundit.
pot meet kettle. Also what did I say that wasnt accurate about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

We are both stable, rational folks. Facts are the only things that matter to us.

Jamie Foxx doesn’t owe anyone anything, 100%.

Doing a little research……..

Jamie Foxx posted on average on Instagram about once every TWO DAYS going no longer than a WEEK for the past year. His last stream of constant posts was April 6. 95% of his posts are videos/pics of family/movies/friends etc. Super rarely simple static posts. The SOLE Instagram post since April 6 was May 3rd and I’ve posted below.

Jamie Foxx posted on average on Twitter about once a month going no longer than 3 months. His last Twitter post - March 14

What does it mean? It means Jamie Foxx is not operating like he normally does. In fact he’s not operating at all for 2 months. Low probability he posted that sole Instagram post May 3. The texting format is completely different than all the other text formats in his history. Take a look for yourself. He never uses emojis.

Again, no conspiracy. He doesn’t owe us anything. However, he’s been completely out of daily behavior for 2+ months.

Last edited:
You mean like when you guys said Trump stole nuke secrets and tried to sell them to the Saudi's or Russians and he had no right to his papers and no other POTUS ever took docs when they left? You mean that kind of bullshit?
This is about what I'd expect from you. Namely a blanket statement w/o even bothering to look anything up.

I never said that... IN FACT I said that I didn't think that Trump was trying to sell anything to the Russians (check out my post in this thread for proof):

Trump most certainly DOES have a right to his papers. His PERSONAL papers. The papers generated as the President of the US are NOT HIS. They go to the national archives. Just like for everyone else. Once again, b/c you don't seem to be getting it... I'm SURE others have taken things that belonged to the Archives. See Biden's secret papers while he was VP. The difference here is that NO ONE but Trump resisted turning them back in, lied about them , then blamed the FBI for planting them when they FINALLY had to come get them and THEN said he declassified the documents (that apparently the FBI planted).

Not sure what this has to do with Fox and his stuff... but OK

This is about what I'd expect from you. Namely a blanket statement w/o even bothering to look anything up.

I never said that... IN FACT I said that I didn't think that Trump was trying to sell anything to the Russians (check out my post in this thread for proof):

Trump most certainly DOES have a right to his papers. His PERSONAL papers. The papers generated as the President of the US are NOT HIS. They go to the national archives. Just like for everyone else. Once again, b/c you don't seem to be getting it... I'm SURE others have taken things that belonged to the Archives. See Biden's secret papers while he was VP. The difference here is that NO ONE but Trump resisted turning them back in, lied about them , then blamed the FBI for planting them when they FINALLY had to come get them and THEN said he declassified the documents (that apparently the FBI planted).

Not sure what this has to do with Fox and his stuff... but OK

It is not worth interacting with him. Don't waste your time, he's literally not willing to hear anything except the narrative that he has created in his brain. He also has a very weird obsession with Pedophilia.

You libs still claiming this is fake news?

'He is still not himself': Jamie Foxx remains slow to recover amid mystery health problems​

Reactions: yoshi121374
Dpic on his game this morning with an article from June 7th.
Lol, I have all these brainwashed idiots on ignore. Just your responses to them tells me I’ve done myself a favor when these morons can’t admit the government was wrong at this late date. Their government is their god. And the media their Demi-god

Lol, I have all these brainwashed idiots on ignore. Just your responses to them tells me I’ve done myself a favor when these morons can’t admit the government was wrong at this late date. Their government is their god. And the media their Demi-god

I started having some strange health issues 2 weeks after taking my first booster. My mother in-law took her 2nd booster on a Monday and was in the emergency room the next morning with a stroke and light heart attack.

Can it be explained why the left defends the Trump Vaccine? Do yall really think nobody had complications from the Trump vaccines or the Trump boosters? And I got the 1st 2 shots but no boosters.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Can it be explained why the left defends the Trump Vaccine? Do yall really think nobody had complications from the Trump vaccines or the Trump boosters? And I got the 1st 2 shots but no boosters.
Because they are safe despite all the noise from those that have made this a political sideshow for one moronic reason - Trump lost, so they want Biden to fail.

We know there are extremely rare cases of young men getting myocarditis, but they've been temporary, easily treated and resolve quickly.

They've saved MANY more lives than they've harmed.

That's why

Because they are safe despite all the noise from those that have made this a political sideshow for one moronic reason - Trump lost, so they want Biden to fail.

We know there are extremely rare cases of young men getting myocarditis, but they've been temporary, easily treated and resolve quickly.

They've saved MANY more lives than they've harmed.

That's why
They are safe because???? Dr Fauci told you so, because Big Pharma told you so? Because Trump told you so? Because Biden told you so?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT