ADVERTISEMENT

MSN Highlights Survey Showing ‘Severe COVID-19 Rare In Unvaccinated’ After Months Of ‘Safe And Effective’ Propaganda

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Conspiracy theory is now conspiracy fact. Another myth bites the dust.

By Alicia Powe
Published June 15, 2022 at 10:55pm
fauci-5.jpg

Health practitioners across the United States were revoked of their medical licenses and were even criminally charged for warning about the adverse effects of COVID vaccines.
Big tech joined forces with fact-checkers and mainstream media to ostracize the non-compliant and purge Americans off their social media platforms for daring to expose the dangers of “safe and effective” mRNA technology.
The jabs do not protect against the transmission of COVID and have killed more people than any vaccine in history.
Now that most Americans purportedly complied with vaccine mandates, the corporate media is slowly starting to report on the fact that vaccinated and boosted people appear to be catching COVID at higher rates than those who have refrained from getting the shot.
TRENDING: Elon Musk Says He Would Support Florida Gov. DeSantis for President - DeSantis Responds (VIDEO)

On Wednesday, MSN featured an article at the top of its site titled, “Severe COVID-19 Is ‘Rare’ In Unvaccinated.”

The article details a survey of 18,5000 unvaccinated respondents from 175 countries who elected to rely on natural immunity throughout the COVID pandemic.

According to the newly published survey conducted by the Control Group Cooperative, unvaccinated people were more likely to self-care to manage COVID-19 and use Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, vitamins C, vitamin D and Zinc to fend off the infection and, consequently, reported fewer hospitalizations.
Respondents also reported struggling with mental health after experiencing discrimination for refusing “genetic vaccines” in a predominantly vaccinated society. They also expressed distrust in government information and the potential long-term adverse effects of mRNA technology.
Female participants claimed to have suffered from abnormal menstrual bleeding following the administration of COVID vaccines, despite being unvaccinated. They attributed the bleeding abnormalities to spike protein shedding.
Those who refused to wear masks reported the lowest levels of COVID-19 infection.
The data was gathered over a five-month period from September 2021 through February 2021 and analyzed by an independent team led by Dr. Robert Verkerk, executive and scientific director of the Alliance for Natural Health International.
WATCH:
Watch on TGP.
The mainstream outlet’s admission of vaccine inefficacy comes as the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated and double boosted.

Reactions: Essolover4
What matters is that it wasn't about money, control, or fear mongering, just good hearted people trying to help...🤣🤣🤣
Fvcking @ssholes...
No. Actually that’s just Facebook facts.

Does anyone know what the vaccine was designed to do? Was it to stop the spread? No. Was it to prevent people from getting COVID? No. Was it to help prevent people from hospitals and death? Yes. And, as it turns out………

‘although the boosters help protect against hospitalizations and deaths.’

Wow! What an amazing miracle! It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Shocking I tell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I mean, maybe? It sure seems to be helping all of those otherwise healthy, prime aged athletes, and people all over the world fight unexpected and unexplained heart attacks, and blood clots...but I suppose we can disagree...no worries, just glad that I, myself, didn't get the jab...happy for you that you apparently did and are cool with it. I'm fairly certain that they made boatloads of money, and gained quite a bit of control...not sure that can be debated, though. Maybe you're correct on your half also.

Last edited:
If you go to the MSN article it states:

"Since the participants were self-selected and self-reported, the survey findings had to be interpreted with care compared to statistics or studies based on randomly selected populations, according to the Alliance for Natural Health International. "

So we now trust surveys of people who are not randomly selected but chose to participate?

And are we supposed to trust a "doctor" who markets supplements? Seems just a lil skeezy...

"The ANH lobbies against regulation of dietary supplements, in favour of pseudo-scientific alternative medicine, and advocates dietary and other lifestyle approaches to health. "

I mean, maybe? It sure seems to be helping all of those otherwise healthy, prime aged athletes, and people all over the world fight unexpected and unexplained heart attacks, and blood clots...but I suppose we can disagree...no worries, just glad that I, myself, didn't get the jab...happy for you that you apparently did and are cool with it. I'm fairly certain that they made boatloads of money, and gained quite a bit of control...not sure that can be debated, though. Maybe you're correct on your half also.
and gained quite a bit of control...

you mean the microchips? i have been having a hard time with mine lately. feels really odd in there under my skin.

No. Actually that’s just Facebook facts.

Does anyone know what the vaccine was designed to do? Was it to stop the spread? No. Was it to prevent people from getting COVID? No. Was it to help prevent people from hospitals and death? Yes. And, as it turns out………

‘although the boosters help protect against hospitalizations and deaths.’

Wow! What an amazing miracle! It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Shocking I tell ya.
This is just an abject lie. When the vaccines came out, they were reporting that they were 95% effective at keeping you from getting covid and that that was a MAJOR reason to get the vaccine. How can you just continually tell outright lies and expect no one to call you out? Are you spreading misinformation on purpose or are you just ignorant?

This is just an abject lie. When the vaccines came out, they were reporting that they were 95% effective at keeping you from getting covid and that that was a MAJOR reason to get the vaccine. How can you just continually tell outright lies and expect no one to call you out? Are you spreading misinformation on purpose or are you just ignorant?
well, if you got bad information from the beginning i don't know how to help you. Facefvck was wrong and continues to be wrong. maybe you should have talked to someone who actually knew more than linda down the block conducting clinical trials in the garage.

well, if you got bad information from the beginning i don't know how to help you. Facefvck was wrong and continues to be wrong. maybe you should have talked to someone who actually knew more than linda down the block conducting clinical trials in the garage.
So many knew it was an exaggerated ploy from the start.

A common cold was worse than OG Covid in my household. Vaxx free around here.

The ploy accomplished exactly what it was intended to accomplish.

Congrats

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So many knew it was an exaggerated ploy from the start.

A common cold was worse than OG Covid in my household. Vaxx free around here.

The ploy accomplished exactly what it was intended to accomplish.

Congrats
well, it killed about twice as many as the cold usually does. congrats to your family for not getting a worse case, but the lack of compassion from team jesus on this one was really eye opening.

well, it killed about twice as many as the cold usually does. congrats to your family for not getting a worse case, but the lack of compassion from team jesus on this one was really eye opening.
Just calling out the nonsense.

Jesus was no coward, nor a pushover.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerworx
This was straight from the cdc.

But he, unlike yourself, actually cared about his fellow humans. Serious question, would Jesus have taken the vaccine? You already know the answer.
Your Internet virtue is something to behold. I’m sure your day to day acts of kindness match your message board righteousness. God knows the score.

That narrative is old and tired. The gig has been up… just stop. Team Jesus sees through the agenda, and Jesus by all accounts was in good shape. Did he need the Vaxx?

So now I should be trusting the fake news? You guys are so confused it’s actually sad.
That is not a news source I ever read, it was just one of the first articles I saw from the time frame of the initial vax rollout. Also, I seriously doubt that newspaper is some sort of conservative bastion of information.

I am very well aware of what the vaccines do and don't do( I am vaxxed, just fyi). However, what they do and what they are said to do NOW, is certainly different than what they were touted to do early on - as that article clearly states. Just admit you are wrong and move on.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That is not a news source I ever read, it was just one of the first articles I saw from the time frame of the initial vax rollout. Also, I seriously doubt that newspaper is some sort of conservative bastion of information.

I am very well aware of what the vaccines do and don't do( I am vaxxed, just fyi). However, what they do and what they are said to do NOW, is certainly different than what they were touted to do early on - as that article clearly states. Just admit you are wrong and move on.
Just admit that the vaccine was geared towards a different variant and move on.

You got the shot so you know everything about it?

You got the shot so you know everything about it?
My point in saying I was vaxxed was just to point out I had no ant vax bias. No, I'm not sure anyone knows everything about it. It was said to be able to prevent you from getting covid early on even though we know it is not nearly as effective at doing that as was first reported.

The first vaccine targeted the first variant. It's not hard to understand.
Most things are not that hard to understand, yet I find myself continually having to explain them to you anyway - and here we go again.

Below is the question in the post I was responding to, in particular the bolded part:

"Does anyone know what the vaccine was designed to do? Was it to stop the spread? No. Was it to prevent people from getting COVID? No. Was it to help prevent people from hospitals and death? Yes."

That statement is false as indicated by the article I linked.

So, as I already told you one time, variants were not material to my post as there were no variants when the vaccines came out. Vaccines that were developed and produced in record time- thanks in no small part to operation warp speed (which was a really, really great example of Making America Great Again!)

Most things are not that hard to understand, yet I find myself continually having to explain them to you anyway - and here we go again.

Below is the question in the post I was responding to, in particular the bolded part:

"Does anyone know what the vaccine was designed to do? Was it to stop the spread? No. Was it to prevent people from getting COVID? No. Was it to help prevent people from hospitals and death? Yes."

That statement is false as indicated by the article I linked.

So, as I already told you one time, variants were not material to my post as there were no variants when the vaccines came out. Vaccines that were developed and produced in record time- thanks in no small part to operation warp speed (which was a really, really great example of Making America Great Again!)
When will you ever get it that your opinions aren't as important as the facts? Saying something stupid repeatedly doesn't make it true.

The vaccines were absolutely designed to significantly stop the spread of the original COVID strain and it was working well. However, to eradicate that strain, we needed an uptake of about 80% but epidemiologists didn't factor in all the MAGA idiots that wanted to make it a political football and refuse to get vaccinated - which kept it widely circulating and mutating. But for those that did get vaccinated during the spread of the original strain, it was working beautifully. It was only after new variants emerged that high transmission rates became an issue.

"Randomized, controlled trials1-3 and real-world population studies4,5 have shown that vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), have prevented infection and adverse outcomes from several SARS-CoV-2 variants, including the B.1.1.7 (alpha) and B.1.617.2 (delta) variants.6-8 Vaccination may also prevent onward transmission both by reducing symptomatic infections and asymptomatic infections (and therefore the number of infectious persons) and by reducing onward spread from persons who have become infected despite vaccination. Household studies have shown that vaccination reduced onward transmission of the alpha variant from persons who became infected despite vaccination.9-12 One hypothesized mechanism is that viral loads observed in persons infected with the alpha variant after vaccination7,13 are lower than those among unvaccinated persons, and the viral load is associated with the likelihood of infection in contacts.14,15

However, in persons infected with the delta variant, viral loads are similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated persons"

Last edited:
When will you ever get it that your opinions aren't as important as the facts? Saying something stupid repeatedly doesn't make it true.

The vaccines were absolutely designed to significantly stop the spread of the original COVID strain and it was working well. However, to eradicate that strain, we needed an uptake of about 80% but epidemiologists didn't factor in all the MAGA idiots that wanted to make it a political football and refuse to get vaccinated - which kept it widely circulating and mutating. But for those that did get vaccinated during the spread of the original strain, it was working beautifully. It was only after new variants emerged that high transmission rates became an issue.

"Randomized, controlled trials1-3 and real-world population studies4,5 have shown that vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), have prevented infection and adverse outcomes from several SARS-CoV-2 variants, including the B.1.1.7 (alpha) and B.1.617.2 (delta) variants.6-8 Vaccination may also prevent onward transmission both by reducing symptomatic infections and asymptomatic infections (and therefore the number of infectious persons) and by reducing onward spread from persons who have become infected despite vaccination. Household studies have shown that vaccination reduced onward transmission of the alpha variant from persons who became infected despite vaccination.9-12 One hypothesized mechanism is that viral loads observed in persons infected with the alpha variant after vaccination7,13 are lower than those among unvaccinated persons, and the viral load is associated with the likelihood of infection in contacts.14,15

However, in persons infected with the delta variant, viral loads are similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated persons"

Serious question, do you even read posts you are responding to? The bolded part part of your post was the one and only thing I have said. PLEASE READ the post you are responding to so you have some idea of what is being discussed before you just jump in when you obviously have no idea what is being discussed/debated.

What is it that I said that is stupid? Please tell me. The only thing I have said is exactly what you just posted that I put in bold. So what exactly are you arguing about? What is your point?

Reactions: AugTig

The vaccine is causing the variants dude. I am an old man and unvaccinated and still untouched by any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016

Don't read this if you're vaccinated​

A powerful new paper in Science magazine suggests the vaccines are useless if not harmful against Omicron​

Alex Berenson
Jun 16

mRNA Covid vaccines offer essentially no defense against Omicron only months after a booster shot, according to a major new study from British researchers.
Both antibody and T-cell protection are nearly non-existent, the scientists found.
In an even more worrisome development, when vaccinated but previously uninfected people suffer breakthrough Omicron infections, their T-cell response is biased toward earlier versions of Sars-Cov-2 - not to the Omicron variant that has actually infected them.
In other words, the mRNA shots appear to permanently wrongfoot the immune systems of people who receive and bias them toward producing T-cells to attack variants that no longer exist - even though they never were infected with those variants at all.
The T-cell problems are particularly surprising and worrisome.
While antibodies are the first line of defense against infection and try to clear the virus from the bloodstream, T-cells are the crucial second line. They attack and destroy infected cells and also work with other parts of the immune system to produce more and better targeted antibodies later.
Vaccine advocates have claimed endlessly that mRNA-generated T-cells help keep people from becoming severely ill with Covid even after frontline antibody protection against infection disappears.
This study suggests that supposed protection may be a myth, and the low death rates from Omicron are simply a result of Omicron’s general lack of virulence in vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike.

The study also provides additional evidence that the way the mRNA shots work may leave vaccinated people even more vulnerable to infection and reinfection over time.
The jabs cause people to make one type of coronavirus antibodies. But the study suggested the immune system’s ability to beat the virus also depends on other antibodies - and the shots hamper the production of those.
Scientists have been loathe to admit, much less discuss, the potential long-term problems that mRNA vaccine suppression of broad antibody production may cause.
In this case, though, the authors were concerned enough to acknowledge the issue. They wrote that overall immunity may benefit from parts of the coronavirus that are “exposed only during infection.” Even so, they buried that warning in highly technical language deep in the paper, a sign of the political sensitivities that surround any criticism of the vaccines.

SOURCE

The prestigious journal Science published the paper, which is based on analysis of antibodies and B- and T-cells in a group of British healthcare workers whom the researchers have followed since March 2020.
The researchers were focused primarily on Omicron’s potential to cause reinfections in vaccinated people who had already been infected with earlier variants of Covid. But they also examined its potential to cause first-time infections in previously uninfected but vaccinated people. Those are the findings that are most interesting for anyone interested in vaccine failure.
Unfortunately but unsurprisingly, the scientists did not look at the immune responses of anyone who was not vaccinated - with or without previous infection. Thus the paper offers no direct comparison of the way Omicron may affect antibody and B- and T-cell responses in vaccinated and unvaccinated people.
Why didn’t the researchers include unvaccinated people? Maybe because nearly all British adults are vaccinated and most boosted, so the authors wanted to concentrate on the risks Omicron poses to vaccinated people.
Or maybe because they worried about what they’d find if they directly compared the two groups.

Nonetheless, the paper shows clearly that vaccinations and booster doses offer at most a few weeks of protection against Omicron.
None of the “triple-vaccinated, infection naive” people the researchers studied had antibodies able to neutralize Omicron within 14 weeks after the third dose. And the researchers found a T-cell response to Omicron in only 1 of 10 people who had been triply vaccinated but not previously infected.
In addition, the researchers found that a group of previously uninfected but vaccinated people who then became infected with Omicron had a much stronger T-cell response to earlier variants.

As is typical with papers that present findings this damning, the researchers did not explicitly draw the most worrisome conclusions their data suggests.
But they did openly suggest the fact that the immune response in vaccinated people is biased toward earlier coronavirus variants rather than Omicron even in people who weren’t infected with those earlier variants could help explain “frequent B.1.1.529 (Omicron) reinfections with short time intervals between infections are proving a novel feature in this wave.”
Less clear is what, if anything, anyone can do about this imprinting. The authors noted that efforts by vaccine makers to produce newer mRNA shots that cause the body to produce the Omicron spike have largely failed to overcome the problem, probably for the same reason - the initial imprinting is too strong.
In the meantime, though, Omicron remains relatively mild. As long as it does not mutate to become more dangerous, vaccine advocates can continue to pretend that the billion-person clinical trial of 2021 is not ending catastropically.

Top virologist predicts deadlier COVID variants for the vaccinated in ‘next two months’​

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche has warned that the COVID mass vaccination campaigns would cause the virus to mutate into a much more dangerous pathogen, particularly exposing the vaccinated. Others, such as Dr. Michael Yeadon, remain skeptical.
Featured Image
Geert Vanden Bossche speaks with Maria Zeeerumble / screenshot

Patrick
Delaney

(LifeSiteNews) — A renowned virologist and vaccine creator has issued a warning that the experimental gene-based COVID-19 vaccine campaigns will cause an emergence of a new highly virulent and infectious COVID-19 variant within “the next two months” which will serve to “crash” the health care system.
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, whose résumé includes roles as a former senior officer of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as a senior program manager for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), has been considered one of the most talented vaccine creators in the world.
In a May 18 interview with Australian journalist Maria Zeee, Vanden Bossche said, “that in the next two months, I expect an explosion [of this virulent variant] in one of these highly vaccinated countries. And then it will go very, very fast.”
According to his theory, the resulting suppression of innate immunity in the many individuals who have been injected with these experimental products—which neither eradicate nor prevent transmission of the virus—will lead to “immune escape.”

This concept proposes that vaccinated people will continue to be infected with and shed the virus, which due to the “pressure” exerted by experimental COVID-19 vaccines, will accumulate large numbers of mutations, in turn creating variants which are far more virulent and can no longer be controlled by the vaccines.

Natural immunity of vaccinated weakened, hospitalizations will ‘go through the roof’

In addition, Vanden Bossche hypothesizes that the vaccinated themselves will be particularly vulnerable to these dangerous variants since the specific antibodies these millions of people have acquired to combat the original COVID-19 virus will compete with and weaken their natural immunity, while providing no protection against these new highly virulent and infectious variants.
He announced to Zeee that he has recently written a 45-page “scientific assessment of how the virus is evolving” to “not only be highly infectious, but highly virulent and even resistant to all kinds of vaccines.”
When asked if his paper was submitted to a publication for peer-review, Vanden Bossche told LifeSiteNews through email correspondence, “there is no time for peer review and that business will no longer be as usual. The world ought to hear my message now and not in 3-4 months from now.”
In the “Key message” section of the document, the Belgian veterinarian scientist emphasized his expectation that these new dangerous variants of SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) “will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that they will soon spread at high pace. I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively mild disease in vaccinees [those who have received the vaccines] to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death” (emphasis in original).
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY HEADLINES

“There is only one parameter you need to look out for, and that is the number of hospitalizations that will, all of a sudden—in one of these highly vaccinated countries, especially in countries that vaccinated very aggressively—will go through the roof,” Vanden Bossche told Zeee. “When that happens, our health care system will crash, and then it’s chaos, of course.”
“You cannot play with an equilibrium that has been shaped over millions of years by evolution,” he said. “And now all of a sudden, we throw a bombshell on this [finely tuned immune system with] the mass vaccination [as if] humankind is going to reshape this whole thing. Now, the virus is going to backfire in a way that is going to be very, very serious and very substantial.”

Non-vaccinated have stronger protection, ‘magic word’ for the vaccinated is ‘antivirals’

In contrast to the dangerous situation of the vaccinated, Vanden Bossche wrote in his paper that the highly infectious yet mild Omicron variant enables those who have not received these gene-based vaccines “to train their innate immune defense against SC-2” providing a stronger ability to neutralize the virulence and infectious qualities of the expected new variants.
Due to their greater vulnerability, the researcher lamented “my heart goes out to all these people who have been highly vaccinated.” As a possible solution, he said, “the magic word for these people is antivirals. It’s the only thing they can do, antivirals and therefore, early treatment” with drugs such as hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and others.
“For God’s sake, give them access to early treatment,” Vanden Bossche exclaimed. “We need, for the sake of public health to do this also at the population level. So instead of having these stupid mass vaccination campaigns, we would need to have a mass anti-viral chemoprophylaxis campaign in highly vaccinated countries to dramatically diminish the infection rate in the population, because that is what herd immunity naturally and normally does.”
As he summarized in his paper, “Unless we immediately implement large scale antiviral prophylaxis campaigns in highly vaccinated countries, there shall be no doubt that the pandemic will end by taking a huge toll on human lives.”

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: Vanden Bossche’s theory is ‘odd’

In a June 4 Epoch Times interview of both Vanden Bossche and Dr. Robert Malone, the former conceded that his theory “is to some extent based on hypothesis, of course, but I try to base this hypothesis on sound concepts that are known in science.”
In March of last year Vanden Bossche first announced his theory by issuing an open letter and video warning of a “global catastrophe without equal” due to the role out of these experimental COVID-19 vaccination programs.
At the time, his models came under criticism from many scientists and medical experts who themselves were also fully opposed to at least the broad use of the COVID-19 gene-based vaccines.
Rosemary Frei, a Canadian medical writer and journalist with a master’s degree in molecular biology, issued a strong critique asserting the Vanden Bossche thesis was based upon “unproven hypotheses” similar to, and building upon, “the overall Covid deception” that employs “high-profile modeling-papers,” such as that from the discredited Neil Ferguson whose work in early 2020 inflamed fears justifying disastrous lockdowns across the world.
In addition, former Pfizer vice president and chief science officer Dr. Michael Yeadon told LifeSiteNews he is “a bit sceptical” of Vanden Bossche’s approach. Contradicting the Belgian researcher’s initial paper around the same time last year, Yeadon co-authored an article explaining the evolutionary tendency of such viruses causes them “to become less deadly and more transmissible” over time.

Further, Yeadon said in email correspondence that while Vanden Bossche appears to be correct “that repeated ‘vaccination’ does mess up immune responses to reinfection,” he finds “his immunology downright odd. He majors all the time on blood-based antibodies. I’ve not met a virologist that thinks blood-based antibodies are particularly important to outcomes of airway infection arriving from the air side.
“I also don’t accept that the low percentage changes between one variant and another is a plausible difference enough to fool our immune systems that they’re under attack from a virus we’ve not seen before,” the British national explained.
Finally, Yeadon pointed out a seeming lack of evidence highlighting that thus far, “there’s little question that the infected and recovered don’t get clinically ill even if exposed to a new variant.”
Regardless, the former pharmaceutical executive later commented that “Geert & I are on the same side,” and that he very much appreciates Vanden Bossche’s “battling for early treatments & exposing bad science on the part of Fauci & others.”

Dr. Robert Malone ‘intrigued’ by Vanden Bossche’s theories

Sitting alongside Vanden Bossche in the Epoch Times interview, Malone stopped short of affirming his theory of mutations becoming more virulent due to the vaccination campaign but appeared open to learning more.
“I think we [scientists] must have dynamic tension with each other and with ourselves to have integrity,” he said. Without such a tension, “we wouldn’t be scientists, we would be something else, maybe politicians.”
After explaining his own position, and the general scientific understanding of how and why a virus such as COVID-19 would normally become “more benign” and transmissible over time, he acknowledged Vanden Bossche’s theory that “vaccinating into an ongoing epidemic was a different thing and risked the creation not only of resistant mutants … [but also] more pathogenic variants.”
“And so, I was really intrigued to learn more about Geert and his theories,” Malone stated.
“My [present] relationship to his ideas are more those of a student wanting to learn rather than a dynamic conflict,” he concluded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT