ADVERTISEMENT

More ivermectin info and Prayers for Jamie Foxx after he got boosted

Hilarious reading the self-aggrandizing comments from the usual suspects on this board as if they aren’t just as guilty of spreading disinformation

Remember when they tried to claim Ivermectin was a horse medicine that wasnt approved for human use and was going to kill all the evil conspiracy theorists who took it? You know, the drug that’s been on the market for decades and has never hurt anyone outside of an achy tum tum?

Then they tried to lie and spin it off, telling us they never said it was dangerous, but that it was just ineffective? LMAO

I love how they’re wrong all the time but can never admit it to themselves or others, while they simultaneously yell at everyone else about how they’re always wrong and pushing cOnSPirAcY thEoRieS

Mental illness, the whole lot of them

Hilarious reading the self-aggrandizing comments from the usual suspects on this board as if they aren’t just as guilty of spreading disinformation

Remember when they tried to claim Ivermectin was a horse medicine that wasnt approved for human use and was going to kill all the evil conspiracy theorists who took it? You know, the drug that’s been on the market for decades and has never hurt anyone outside of an achy tum tum?

Then they tried to lie and spin it off, telling us they never said it was dangerous, but that it was just ineffective? LMAO

I love how they’re wrong all the time but can never admit it to themselves or others, while they simultaneously yell at everyone else about how they’re always wrong and pushing cOnSPirAcY thEoRieS

Says our very own version of Joseph Goebbels, who invents things that people said in the past to bolster his current propaganda. Ivermectin STILL doesn't have any effect on COVID so you're still up to your eyeballs in bullshit.

Main Outcomes and Measures The primary outcome was time to sustained recovery, defined as at least 3 consecutive days without symptoms. The 7 secondary outcomes included a composite of hospitalization, death, or urgent/emergent care utilization by day 28.

Results Among 1206 randomized participants who received study medication or placebo, the median (IQR) age was 48 (38-58) years, 713 (59.1%) were women, and 1008 (83.5%) reported receiving at least 2 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine doses. The median (IQR) time to sustained recovery was 11 (11-12) days in the ivermectin group and 11 (11-12) days in the placebo group. The hazard ratio (posterior probability of benefit) for improvement in time to recovery was 1.02 (95% credible interval, 0.92-1.13; P = .68). Among those receiving ivermectin, 34 (5.7%) were hospitalized, died, or had urgent or emergency care visits compared with 36 (6.0%) receiving placebo (hazard ratio, 1.0 [95% credible interval, 0.6-1.5]; P = .53). In the ivermectin group, 1 participant died and 4 were hospitalized (0.8%); 2 participants (0.3%) were hospitalized in the placebo group and there were no deaths. Adverse events were uncommon in both groups.

Conclusions and Relevance Among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19, treatment with ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo did not improve time to sustained recovery. These findings do not support the use of ivermectin in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19

Says our very own version of Joseph Goebbels, who invents things that people said in the past to bolster his current propaganda. Ivermectin STILL doesn't have any effect on COVID so you're still up to your eyeballs in bullshit.

Main Outcomes and Measures The primary outcome was time to sustained recovery, defined as at least 3 consecutive days without symptoms. The 7 secondary outcomes included a composite of hospitalization, death, or urgent/emergent care utilization by day 28.

Results Among 1206 randomized participants who received study medication or placebo, the median (IQR) age was 48 (38-58) years, 713 (59.1%) were women, and 1008 (83.5%) reported receiving at least 2 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine doses. The median (IQR) time to sustained recovery was 11 (11-12) days in the ivermectin group and 11 (11-12) days in the placebo group. The hazard ratio (posterior probability of benefit) for improvement in time to recovery was 1.02 (95% credible interval, 0.92-1.13; P = .68). Among those receiving ivermectin, 34 (5.7%) were hospitalized, died, or had urgent or emergency care visits compared with 36 (6.0%) receiving placebo (hazard ratio, 1.0 [95% credible interval, 0.6-1.5]; P = .53). In the ivermectin group, 1 participant died and 4 were hospitalized (0.8%); 2 participants (0.3%) were hospitalized in the placebo group and there were no deaths. Adverse events were uncommon in both groups.

Conclusions and Relevance Among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19, treatment with ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo did not improve time to sustained recovery. These findings do not support the use of ivermectin in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19

IDGAF about the effectiveness of Ivermectin. I brought it up to highlight how you all hee’d and haw’s about how dangerous it was that people were taking “horse medicine”, only to switch it up and pretend like you didn’t say those things previously

We all read it. Don’t try to pretend like you didn’t, it just makes you look pathetic. It was all over the board for months. You all were regurgitating the disinformation CNN was putting out, per usual, while we told you all it wasn’t a big deal

IDGAF about the effectiveness of Ivermectin. I brought it up to highlight how you all hee’d and haw’s about how dangerous it was that people were taking “horse medicine”, only to switch it up and pretend like you didn’t say those things previously

We all read it. Don’t try to pretend like you didn’t, it just makes you look pathetic. It was all over the board for months. You all were regurgitating the disinformation CNN was putting out, per usual, while we told you all it wasn’t a big deal
You've repeatedly told stories about things I said in the past and I've busted your ass several times and it makes no difference. You hear what you want to hear so you can say whatever you want to say....but you can never prove it. Wonder why that is?

Reactions: nytigerfan

That's because there are two types of Ivermectin: one for humans to treat tropical diseases due to parasites (prescribed by a Doctor) and one made for animals (specifically horses) for heartworms and parasites that can be given by a Vet or bought online or at a Tractor Supply-type store.

When the Ivermectin videos went viral due to massive right-wing support, followers went out in droves and bought the one for horses to treat Covid-19. So, they were not taking the medication that "had been on the market for decades and has never hurt anyone outside of an achy tum tum"; they were using the one that had never been tested for human consumption, which is why so many had serious side effects requiring hospitalization and some even died.

The FDA in response released a statement that said "Ivermectin is not recommended for Covid-19 treatment unless in a clinical trial". What is often overlooked is they started trials to test the effectiveness of HUMAN Ivermectin for Covid-19 treatment (see link below), but never endorsed taking the one developed for animals, which again is what was being consumed by millions due to right-wing media. That's the origin of the "horse de-wormer" comments.

Their (website) post from 2021 gave great info on their stance. Interestingly, they state on the website that if your Health Care Provider gives you an Ivermectin prescription that you can take it exactly as prescribed. So, they supported a Doctor's right to assess and prescribe for their patient medications that they deem necessary even if not FDA-approved. Obviously, in these instances, there is a patient-doctor trust that is vital and at the heart of the Hippocratic Oath.

Last edited:

There is a very good chance the vaccine is killing people. It's a fact that it is causing injuries. It's a fact that it was not properly tested before being forced on completely healthy people who had very little risk of dying from covid. I regret being forced to take the 2 jabs in order to travel. Thank God I didn't get a booster shot.

That's because there are two types of Ivermectin: one for humans to treat tropical diseases due to parasites (prescribed by a Doctor) and one made for animals (specifically horses) for heartworms and parasites that can be given by a Vet or bought online or at a Tractor Supply-type store.

When the Ivermectin videos went viral due to massive right-wing support, followers went out in droves and bought the one for horses to treat Covid-19. So, they were not taking the medication that "had been on the market for decades and has never hurt anyone outside of an achy tum tum"; they were using the one that had never been tested for human consumption, which is why so many had serious side effects requiring hospitalization and some even died.

The FDA in response released a statement that said "Ivermectin is not recommended for Covid-19 treatment unless in a clinical trial". What is often overlooked is they started trials to test the effectiveness of HUMAN Ivermectin for Covid-19 treatment (see link below), but never endorsed taking the one developed for animals, which again is what was being consumed by millions due to right-wing media. That's the origin of the "horse de-wormer" comments.

Their (website) post from 2021 gave great info on their stance. Interestingly, they state on the website that if your Health Care Provider gives you an Ivermectin prescription that you can take it exactly as prescribed. So, they supported a Doctor's right to assess and prescribe for their patient medications that they deem necessary even if not FDA-approved. Obviously, in these instances, there is a patient-doctor trust that is vital and at the heart of the Hippocratic Oath.
Yes, the one used to treat humans is safe if used properly, the veterinary version is not.
Man who urged followers to take daily dose of veterinary-grade ivermectin found dead

Reactions: nytigerfan

There is a very good chance the vaccine is killing people. It's a fact that it is causing injuries. It's a fact that it was not properly tested before being forced on completely healthy people who had very little risk of dying from covid. I regret being forced to take the 2 jabs in order to travel. Thank God I didn't get a booster shot.

medRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.06.09.23290893; this version posted June 12, 2023. The copyright holder for this preprint(which was not certified by peer review) is the author/funder, who has granted medRxiv a license to display the preprint in perpetuity. medRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.06.09.23290893; this version posted June 12, 2023. The copyright holder for this preprint

Lame response. its widespread on social media and he could pop a video in 30 seconds and it would broadcast to millions that fast. He is a star and millions follow him dude.
These Marxists and communists on here (and everywhere) march in lock-step just like their Chinese comrades. They all drink the same Kool-aid and march to the same step when they receive their marching orders...

soldiers-military.gif

march-military.gif

Yes, it does look somewhat like ANTIFA. These Constitution nation hating communists need to be defeated and removed at all costs. They march to the tune of 'Build Back Better'. The ones who love this nation as far as they (the communists) go, they should be ultimately 'Defeated and Destroyed Completely'. They are a cancer to this nation with their WOKE and racist (CRT) theology. I just can't imagine them teaching their children and grandchildren (if they are white) that they are born systemically (and genetically) racist, and there is nothing they can do but get on their knees and beg them for forgiveness. Imagine the excitement and mouth drooling vigor of those here on TI have while teaching their children and grandchildren that!!!

No love lost for me as far as their elimination and annihilation, because I defended this country serving in the army for 9 years and swore to protect the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. Now the most prevalent enemy is domestic communism. I think their defeat starts in 2024, but just in case, me and most of my friends are arming up, to both fight if necessary, and should they achieve their Marxist goal of eliminating our 2nd Amendment. One of the first things communist governments do is remove weapons from the people, so that only the military and elites have them. The 2nd Amendment allows the people of this nation to take up arms to protect themselves, even from a government gone rouge...

These Marxists and communists on here (and everywhere) march in lock-step just like their Chinese comrades. They all drink the same Kool-aid and march to the same step when they receive their marching orders...

soldiers-military.gif

march-military.gif

Yes, it does look somewhat like ANTIFA. These Constitution nation hating communists need to be defeated and removed at all costs. They march to the tune of 'Build Back Better'. The ones who love this nation as far as they (the communists) go, they should be ultimately 'Defeated and Destroyed Completely'. They are a cancer to this nation with their WOKE and racist (CRT) theology. I just can't imagine them teaching their children and grandchildren (if they are white) that they are born systemically (and genetically) racist, and there is nothing they can do but get on their knees and beg them for forgiveness. Imagine the excitement and mouth drooling vigor of those here on TI have while teaching their children and grandchildren that!!!

No love lost for me as far as their elimination and annihilation, because I defended this country serving in the army for 9 years and swore to protect the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. Now the most prevalent enemy is domestic communism. I think their defeat starts in 2024, but just in case, me and most of my friends are arming up, to both fight if necessary, and should they achieve their Marxist goal of eliminating our 2nd Amendment. One of the first things communist governments do is remove weapons from the people, so that only the military and elites have them. The 2nd Amendment allows the people of this nation to take up arms to protect themselves, even from a government gone rouge...
🤡 🤡 🤡

100plastic.gif

Great outline that will 100% go ignored.

Awesome except for that part where quite a few people died from taking the horse version. Your facts are spot on as usual.

I wonder if you can admit to yourself you’re wrong.

Last edited:
Can it be explained why the left defends the Trump Vaccine? Do yall really think nobody had complications from the Trump vaccines or the Trump boosters? And I got the 1st 2 shots but no boosters.
Trump didn’t research, design, develop, manufacture, study or approve the vaccine so exactly how is it his?
He was foolish enough to trust big Pharma and the bureaucrats who told the whole world the non- vaccine would stop the virus from spreading and end the pandemic- it did neither.
In fact it was instrumental in keeping the virus going by forcing it to mutate. This is why a “vaccine “ has NEVER been introduced during a pandemic before.
Can it be explained why the left defends the Trump Vaccine? Do yall really think nobody had complications from the Trump vaccines or the Trump boosters? And I got the 1st 2 shots but no boosters.

I started having some strange health issues 2 weeks after taking my first booster. My mother in-law took her 2nd booster on a Monday and was in the emergency room the next morning with a stroke and light heart attack.
Not sure if serious, but if you or your MIL are getting the jabs because of your doctors advice, you should never go back to them again.
There are only two reasons any doctor would recommend boosters at this point.
They are quite ignorant and don’t keep up with current health updates and/or they are a corporate stooge who does anything their health care corporation tells them to do.- which in reality is what most doctors are now.
They come into the exam room with a lap top, ask you questions and type answers in and do whatever the corporate software tells them to. THATS modern Corporate medicine at any corporate health care system.
that’s not from me, that’s from the dozens of doctors I talk to in their homes, off the record, every year.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump didn’t research, design, develop, manufacture, study or approve the vaccine so exactly how is it his?
He was foolish enough to trust big Pharma and the bureaucrats who told the whole world the non- vaccine would stop the virus from spreading and end the pandemic- it did neither.
In fact it was instrumental in keeping the virus going by forcing it to mutate. This is why a “vaccine “ has NEVER been introduced during a pandemic before.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
FACT CHECK

Ron Filipowski - Known purveyer of leftist propaganda and counter culture distortions.

TigerGrowls Verdict - TRUE!!! Total BS artist and all around big mouth.
We talkin bout Kevin -WE THE PEOPLE, the big brained MAGA....not ex-Republican Ron

Not sure if serious, but if you or your MIL are getting the jabs because of your doctors advice, you should never go back to them again.
There are only two reasons any doctor would recommend boosters at this point.
They are quite ignorant and don’t keep up with current health updates and/or they are a corporate stooge who does anything their health care corporation tells them to do.- which in reality is what most doctors are now.
They come into the exam room with a lap top, ask you questions and type answers in and do whatever the corporate software tells them to. THATS modern Corporate medicine at any corporate health care system.
that’s not from me, that’s from the dozens of doctors I talk to in their homes, off the record, every year.

I am serious about the issues . The booster I took was in late 2021. MIL took her 2nd booster approximately 6-8 months ago. Believe me I am done with the jab.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
🤡 🤡 🤡

100plastic.gif
If you would have minded your restrictions dipshot I would have not directly responded to your posts. Well, the dumbass Marxist that you are, you brainwashing does not allow you to. I hope that the washing process didn't co$t too much, because they could wash your brain in a dixie cup with room to spare. So, dipshit, you are back in my crosshairs bitch...

EvilCircularBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

If you would have minded your restrictions dipshot I would have not directly responded to your posts. Well, the dumbass Marxist that you are, you brainwashing does not allow you to. I hope that the washing process didn't co$t too much, because they could wash your brain in a dixie cup with room to spare. So, dipshit, you are back in my crosshairs bitch...

EvilCircularBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif
Bring it you crazy ass, brainwashed, conspiracy magat 🤣

Except for… doctors ie people with MD and other initials were prescribing Ivermectin as part of a treatment and they were getting their licenses threatened.

Just look at the Google lists or articles of doctors that were suspended or quit because of it.

It’s crazy how they spun it into the horse tranquilizer that some dumby from the bayou are.

I’d like to know 1 educated person that was died from horse Ivermectin. Maybe it was blown out of proportion?

@treetiger is correct. There are a select few on this board who have abandoned God, this country, and compassion for their fellow man.

Understanding that a swath of people in this country truly believe talking points on NPR, BBC, Wapo, NY times etc.

Until these people admit not to us but to themselves that they have indeed judged people and differing opinions incorrectly and ask for forgiveness from their one true “author” then they will continue this cycle of delusions to the actual world they live in.

I ask my angels every day for the faith required to remove bullies from my life, ignorance and aggrandizement. Not all people will live to see how this ends, but I retain hope that one day we leave this world better for our children to inherit.

Thank you to all the brave men and women on the front lines of this historic battle between good and evil. Love conquers hate, truth conquers words, the People will win. We must win for the souls of future generations.

God bless!!

@treetiger is correct. There are a select few on this board who have abandoned God, this country, and compassion for their fellow man.

Understanding that a swath of people in this country truly believe talking points on NPR, BBC, Wapo, NY times etc.

Until these people admit not to us but to themselves that they have indeed judged people and differing opinions incorrectly and ask for forgiveness from their one true “author” then they will continue this cycle of delusions to the actual world they live in.

I ask my angels every day for the faith required to remove bullies from my life, ignorance and aggrandizement. Not all people will live to see how this ends, but I retain hope that one day we leave this world better for our children to inherit.

Thank you to all the brave men and women on the front lines of this historic battle between good and evil. Love conquers hate, truth conquers words, the People will win. We must win for the souls of future generations.

God bless!!
You’re right, god is the way to compassion. Caring for kids is important. The BBC is bullshit

You’re right, god is the way to compassion. Caring for kids is important. The BBC is bullshit

I said nothing about the church, I said God. The path of one’s own communication with God, nature, Yahweh or whatever one calls the power over all. Even protons, neutrons and electrons relate so something more powerful.

You conflate my comments about God and talk about the church. Although some people might see these two powers as synonymous I do not and find a lot wrong with the Church. God intended for every person to have their own relationship with him. The Bible is a guide but every person must make their own journey to fill their life with greatness.

I said nothing about the church, I said God. The path of one’s own communication with God, nature, Yahweh or whatever one calls the power over all. Even protons, neutrons and electrons relate so something more powerful.

You conflate my comments about God and talk about the church. Although some people might see these two powers as synonymous I do not and find a lot wrong with the Church. God intended for every person to have their own relationship with him. The Bible is a guide but every person must make their own journey to fill their life with greatness.
This.

Also here before the sarcastic response.

Reactions: SconnyTiger25

They're always wrong. When it's proven they're wrong they just try to change the subject. They can win on truth.

He was just trying to be "blasphemous". He thinks he is funny. God is not amused.

So
medRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.06.09.23290893; this version posted June 12, 2023. The copyright holder for this preprint(which was not certified by peer review) is the author/funder, who has granted medRxiv a license to display the preprint in perpetuity. medRxiv preprint doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.06.09.23290893; this version posted June 12, 2023. The copyright holder for this preprint

So the study shows the employees who had more doses of the "vaccine" were more likely to catch COVID which is exactly what I said. I'm not sure what your point was? To prove me right?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So

So the study shows the employees who had more doses of the "vaccine" were more likely to catch COVID which is exactly what I said. I'm not sure what your point was? To prove me right?
The study was not peer reviewed which means "medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice"

Signs of the Times took great liberties with the the results to concoct a conclusion that did not exist. Besides, they are not credible.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Signs of the Times (SOTT) Right Biased and a strong Conspiracy and Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false, unproven, or misleading information that cannot be verified or has been debunked.

You people are fooled so easily SMH

Reactions: yoshi121374
The study was not peer reviewed which means "medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice"

Signs of the Times took great liberties with the the results to concoct a conclusion that did not exist. Besides, they are not credible.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Signs of the Times (SOTT) Right Biased and a strong Conspiracy and Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false, unproven, or misleading information that cannot be verified or has been debunked.

You people are fooled so easily SMH

So the Cleveland clinic is not credible? I think you are the one fooled my small minded friend. But keep watching CNN and MSNBC 🤣

So the Cleveland clinic is not credible? I think you are the one fooled my small minded friend. But keep watching CNN and MSNBC 🤣
Listen bird brain, it was an observational study concerning staff at the Cleveland Clinic, and did not conclude what SOTT insinuated. Again, you were duped into believing nonsense because you're eager for it to be true. It's not...

A pre-published article from the world renowned Lancet about vaccine injuries. Is the damn about to break on VAERS?

"Preprints available here are not Lancet publications or necessarily under review with a Lancet journal. These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed. The findings should not be used for clinical or public health decision making and should not be presented to a lay audience without highlighting that they are preliminary and have not been peer-reviewed."

Listen bird brain, it was an observational study concerning staff at the Cleveland Clinic, and did not conclude what SOTT insinuated. Again, you were duped into believing nonsense because you're eager for it to be true. It's not...
I bet you still wear a mask while driving alone in your car

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT