ADVERTISEMENT

Nats Game Canceled Tonight Due to Covid - Buckle Up

Biggest difference I see between this year and last year is that a majority of the population in red states do not want to go back to lock downs and cancellation of life. I do not think we will get a repeat of last fall. Also, if the UK is a predictor of what’s coming then Delta fizzles pretty quickly in a few weeks.

We just have to learn to deal with Covid as a seasonal endemic virus that is serious for certain age and health demographics. But we can’t cancel life for healthy people under 65. Get the vaccine. And if you’re in poor health, elderly or immuno compromised take extra precautions. Everyone else keep on living. Quit canceling schools, athletic events or concerts, etc..
Good point .

Reactions: nashvegastiger
I’m sure if you start testing asymptomatic vaccinated people there will be a lot of positives.
We aren’t testing asymptomatic people anymore except ball players and travelers. So we don’t know.
Almost all the hospitalized and dead are unvaccinated.
I am worried that this season will be like last if a lot of testing is done. But this time tell ND to take a flying F. And this time they have our ticket money already.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
I wonder why..Your so called experts don’t know much either. Masks on masks off and masks on again. If you can spread it you can cause variants. Some of guys better clutch the pearls and go back down in your bunker because that vaccine isn’t giving you the protection you thought it was.
This, dont preach about mask wearing if there is a vaccine that helps prevent...well nothing I guess.

I wonder why..Your so called experts don’t know much either. Masks on masks off and masks on again. If you can spread it you can cause variants. Some of guys better clutch the pearls and go back down in your bunker because that vaccine isn’t giving you the protection you thought it was.

My 75 year old father got covid last October and was in the hospital for three weeks before he was able to be released (thank goodness) .

My father again got tested for Covid after one of his golf buddies tested positive for the delta variant just recently . He test came back positive for the Delta variant over a week ago but luckily this time he has been asymptotic .

I agree the vaccine doesn’t make you 100% protected from getting infected again but in my father case the vaccine has definitely made this second go around less stressful for all of us .

Not surprising imo because i thought it was well accepted that the J&J vax was garbage and that everyone should get the Moderna or Pfizer
J&J is based on standard live virus technology which has been deployed since the mid-1900’s.
the standard flu shot is estimated to reduce flu infections by 40-60%. That is after 50 + years of work on them. The J&J is just as good or better. Most everyone that lives a normal active lifestyle will get the flu and some version of COVID over the next 2-3 years if you don’t get hit by a car or shot in Chicago. It’s a numbers game like most preventive health decisions are. Take it or not, you will eventually get sick I am sure. J&J is not trash. It does about what it is claimed to do.

J&J is based on standard live virus technology which has been deployed since the mid-1900’s.
the standard flu shot is estimated to reduce flu infections by 40-60%. That is after 50 + years of work on them. The J&J is just as good or better. Most everyone that lives a normal active lifestyle will get the flu and some version of COVID over the next 2-3 years if you don’t get hit by a car or shot in Chicago. It’s a numbers game like most preventive health decisions are. Take it or not, you will eventually get sick I am sure. J&J is not trash. It does about what it is claimed to do.
This isn’t true. It’s adenovirus vector, and it’s only ever been used on one other virus. I wish folks would look stuff like this up before declaring stuff that’s obviously wrong. But JJ is still effective.

I see a lot of op-editorials put out by news organizations and drug companies with good looking charts with data but they never include the outliers. That should tell you something right there.

It's propaganda.

She seems not so healthy in the head
Who, Forest Mommy?

“Crazy thoughts, wrong a lot, but broken clocks. Authoritarianism is dumb af, no political labels, sex positive. No
👑
s in a collective. dont impose on me”

Also, how do these threads get weird so quickly?

He can use any word he wants in whatever context he wants. It’s called free speech, gay boy.

Why do you care the language he uses? Is it because you’re a psychopath?
I care if someone spouts off racial slurs. Especially the n word. I see you don't mind and actually condone it.

Reactions: dpic73
That’s just because this is all about politics for you.
Nope it’s about vaccine bullies like yourself. If people want the vaccine they should get it if not then so be it. You have jumped from one extreme tactic to the next trying to bully or guilt people (even those who have had Covid like myself) to get this vaccine. You have come in every thread about it since the beginning posting your opinion pieces over and over. First it was even if you are low risk you got to protect everyone else how selfish of us. Now that everyone has the ability to get the vaccine on almost every corner and every at risk person can protect themselves you move the goal post. Now it’s look guys you must vaccinate to protect from variants. What’s funny about that though is that both vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading Covid and causing variants. What’s gonna be your next guilt tactic? Better find some new material real quick because we both know this variant push isn’t gonna hold much water.

This isn’t true. It’s adenovirus vector, and it’s only ever been used on one other virus. I wish folks would look stuff like this up before declaring stuff that’s obviously wrong. But JJ is still effective.
Thanks for the correction. You are correct in that I used an incorrect term to characterize the technology. I should not have used “live” virus technology. I actually did look it up several months ago. The point of my post was to show that many commonly accepted vaccines so not have as high an efficacy level as most people think. Hope you have a great day.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
I care if someone spouts off racial slurs. Especially the n word. I see you don't mind and actually condone it.

I don't think he faced any ban at all for repeatedly using the N word.

EDIT: and probably won't face any ban for his continued use of anti-gay slurs.

Last edited:
I don't think he faced any ban at all for repeatedly using the N word.

EDIT: and probably won't face any ban for his continued use of anti-gay slurs.
@Cris_Ard doesn't care about either of those things on his website.

He has made that clear.

Now shit stirring that bothers other people in baseball and basketball threads. That is when he feels its necessary to drop a ban hammer and get adulation from his subscribers.

Reactions: dpic73

He has made that clear.

Now shit stirring that bothers other people in baseball and basketball threads. That is when he feels its necessary to drop a ban hammer and get adulation from his subscribers.
Serious question

Have the lot of you always been absolute babies when people said mean words to/around you, or is this a recent development?

He has made that clear.

I don't know what y'all are arguing about, but I wish everybody would cut it out. Cris will deal with people if they're dropping the n bomb. Until then, maybe we can let the people who are all about personal insults and name calling cover themselves in glory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT