ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis at CPAC - Welcome to the 2024 GOP

I am right the vast majority of the time. LMFAO!!

Thanks for that half baked retraction yoshi.

So you refuse to admit that you were wrong? Can't do it can you? Just admit that Trump lost and the election wasn't stolen since it hasn't been proven in a court of law no matter how many chances they had to prove it.

If you want to be taken seriously at all, just admit that.

So you refuse to admit that you were wrong? Can't do it can you? Just admit that Trump lost and the election wasn't stolen since it hasn't been proven in a court of law no matter how many chances they had to prove it.

If you want to be taken seriously at all, just admit that.
Quit trying to deflect from being wrong Yoshi.

There has already been ample evidence of what this party is, but it's high time everyone with a proclivity to vote republican AND a functioning brain come to their senses. I know that eliminates most of the Republicans on this board, but the few of you who still have a chance better take it.

Most of you had grandfathers who fought in WW2 against the exact type of criminal regime that is trying to take power in the U.S. right now. That ideology doesn't soften, and it doesn't go away on its own. Please don't dishonor the sacrifices of your forebears just because you're too proud to admit you were wrong this time.
Gulag Archipelago should be required reading for folks like you.

And she is allegedly the smart 1 over there.
Since you're the smart boy here, can you break down what she said that isn't true? She literally just said that the Supreme Court's decision to take the immunity case means he will escape trial if he's elected and after they rule that ex-president's don't have immunity when they leave office, that will "tell him" that he can never leave office.

Explain how she's wrong and why we should trust Trump to do the right thing.

Reactions: flotiger
Since you're the smart boy here, can you break down what she said that isn't true? She literally just said that the Supreme Court's decision to take the immunity case means he will escape trial if he's elected and after they rule that ex-president's don't have immunity when they leave office, that will "tell him" that he can never leave office.

I rarely reply to your stupidity. But All she is doing is gaslighting to the sheepeople like you. And when is msdnc right about anything from Russia collusion to Jessie smoolett and everything else in between? Never.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I rarely reply to your stupidity. But All she is doing is gaslighting to the sheepeople like you. And when is msdnc right about anything from Russia collusion to Jessie smoolett and everything else in between? Never.
You don't respond to my stupidity because you're too dumb and that didn't answer or help a damn bit, but I know you're unable to explain anything so you boil all your posts down to simple-minded one-liners thinking you're royally owning the libs.

Demorats eat baby babboon brains!

Liberals want to cut off all your boys weenies! derp, derp a loopa

You don't have to like her but nothing she said there was outrageous and it was also true.

"the Supreme Court's decision to take the immunity case means he will escape trial if he's elected" TRUE

"The Supreme Court will rule that ex-president's don't have immunity when they leave office" TRUE

That will "tell him" that he can never leave office. TRUE - he tried staying in office illegally the last time to avoid prosecution so is it really outrageous to think he might try it again?

Can you break it down for me without your simpleton buzzwords like sheeple, msdnc and Jessie Smollett?

Last edited:

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I still remember the morons who liked to say "it's only 4 years how much harm could he really do?"

Well, if he wins, then he and Putin are going to dismantle NATO and plunge the world into war, and that only ends one way. I don't give a shit at all about being called a lunatic who needs to take my meds. Nobody can afford to keep their head buried in the sand any longer. We're an election away from a fascist United States and WW3.
Well, its Groundhog day. The year is 2016 and if Trump wins he and Putin are going to dismantle NATO and plunge the world into war...

It is up to a certain point and they can cross the state lines if needed also. Crossing their legs or making smarter decisions beforehand would help them too.

Really? What about the case in Texas where she was literally going to die and the AG took it to the Supreme Court? What about the Fertility clinic in Alabama?

Republicans have made an absolute mess of this issue and it's going to kill them in the election. They wanted the Evangelical vote and sold their souls to get it. Now they have to deal with the fall out.

Reactions: dpic73
Really? What about the case in Texas where she was literally going to die and the AG took it to the Supreme Court? What about the Fertility clinic in Alabama?

Republicans have made an absolute mess of this issue and it's going to kill them in the election. They wanted the Evangelical vote and sold their souls to get it. Now they have to deal with the fall out.
We don't make law on extremely rare cases where something bad happens. You mofos do not have a problem with people dying from the clot shot calling it rare anomalies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT