ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis at CPAC - Welcome to the 2024 GOP

Is Hillary a election denier?

No. She never denied that the votes were stolen, that they were fraudulent or similar. She conceded, she attended the inauguration.

She said that the FBI influenced the election with how close to the election they released information. She said that Russia influenced the election through social media, which is true and has been admitted by the Russians and our Intelligence agencies.

Those are not the same.

No. She never denied that the votes were stolen, that they were fraudulent or similar. She conceded, she attended the inauguration.

She said that the FBI influenced the election with how close to the election they released information. She said that Russia influenced the election through social media, which is true and has been admitted by the Russians and our Intelligence agencies.

Those are not the same.
You must be deaf.

Hillary is the deep state.

Different sets of circumstances.
Did she lie for years on end that the election was stolen?
Did she accuse an old lady giving a ginger mint to her daughter of passing around a usb drive full of fraudulent votes?
Did she claim the machines were corrupted?
Did she call regular ballot carriers suitcases full of fraudulent votes?
Did she claim than vans in the night delivered votes for Trump 'only' in the wee hours?
Did she pressure a governor to find her 11,780 votes?
Did she employ a fake elector scheme?
Did she rally the vermin to attack the Capitol?

If she didn't do any of those things, you should probably stop trying so hard to make her the same.

Last edited:
This is remarkable revisionist history that isn't even close to accurate.
The fricking dems and deep state republicans tried to get the electors to flip and vote for Hillary after the election. That's a fact that no one can dispute.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Oh Good Lord, you people can't be this damn dense.
You people? I’d prefer a different candidate than Trump in ‘24.

Dense? You have no clue.

I do regret you being so emotional about politics that you have to name call. I’m fully able, trust me… but it’s just not worth it.

You people? I’d prefer a different candidate than Trump in ‘24.

Dense? You have no clue.

I do regret you being so emotional about politics that you have to name call. I’m fully able, trust me… but it’s just not worth it.

I'm not name calling, I am stating facts. You can't be that dense, I've had discussions with you that were level headed and reasonable. You are better than this.

Last edited:
The fricking dems and deep state republicans tried to get the electors to flip and vote for Hillary after the election. That's a fact that no one can dispute.
No matter how desperate you are, no matter how much propaganda you spread and no matter how many lies you tell, you can't make it the same. I guess we can now expect you to derail this thread with an avalanche of tweets from Russian AI bots on Xchan to own us. :rolleyes:

I'm not name calling, I am stating facts. You can't be that dense, I've had discussions with you that we're level headed and reasonable. You are better than this
My political opinion differing than yours doesn’t make either one of us dense, or geniuses.

I don’t want to state personal facts, but I can assure you my life would serve as a great example of how to succeed. That doesn’t happen by chance.

The problem here, and anywhere else these days, is no one can differ in political opinions without one thinking the other is dumb. We all have circumstances in each of our lives which form who we are, and what we each believe. When we each begin to attempt understanding that, we all will be better off.

I have a bunch of friends who think the opposite of me in all kinds of areas. That actually makes life interesting, instead of rubbing elbows with everyone who thinks the same as me. That’s boring.

***and btw, I’m as guilty as anyone in attacking a person with an opposing opinion in my past***

My political opinion differing than yours doesn’t make either one of us dense, or geniuses.

I don’t want to state personal facts, but I can assure you my life would serve as a great example of how to succeed. That doesn’t happen by chance.

The problem here, and anywhere else these days, is no one can differ in political opinions without one thinking the other is dumb. We all have circumstances in each of our lives which form who we are, and what we each believe. When we each begin to attempt understanding that, we all will be better off.

I have a bunch of friends who think the opposite of me in all kinds of areas. That actually makes life interesting, instead of rubbing elbows with everyone who thinks the same as me. That’s boring.

I agree with all of what you said, but there is a difference in feeling differently about sets of facts. What you are stating isn't factual. Hillary's reaction post election isn't in the same stratosphere as what Trump has done. They are factually not the same.

That's not opinion, that's facts. We can argue policy, we can argue how we feel about what we should do about legislation, we can argue who is better qualified, those things are all opinion. I refuse to allow things that are factually incorrect to be given the same level of "freedom to feel differently". If you said the sky is green and the grass is purple, you have the right to say that, but nobody will take you seriously and they aren't going to accept it as an intellectually correct position.

Last edited:
I agree with all of what you said, but there is a difference in feeling differently about sets of facts. What you are stating isn't factual. Hillary's reaction paper election isn't in the same stratosphere as what Trump has done. They are factually not the same.

That's not opinion, that's facts. We can argue policy, we can argue how we feel about what we should do about legislation, we can argue who is better qualified, those things are all opinion. I refuse to allow things that are factually incorrect to be given the same level of "freedom to feel differently". If you said the sky is purple and the grass is green, you have the right to say that, but nobody will take you seriously and they aren't going to accept it as an intellectually correct position.
You are 100% spot on and you said it better than I was about to....but one small problem - grass is green ;)

No matter how desperate you are, no matter how much propaganda you spread and no matter how many lies you tell, you can't make it the same. I guess we can now expect you to derail this thread with an avalanche of tweets from Russian AI bots on Xchan to own us. :rolleyes:
What I said is the truth. It occurred.

Then prove it. That's all any of us have said. You make these extraordinary claims, but can't back up any of it. It's all bullshit and none of it is real. You have been lied to repeatedly.
Thanks for making this easy butthead. LOL!! I would like your acknowledgement of being wrong too.

Democratic presidential electors revolt against Trump​

I agree with all of what you said, but there is a difference in feeling differently about sets of facts. What you are stating isn't factual. Hillary's reaction paper election isn't in the same stratosphere as what Trump has done. They are factually not the same.

That's not opinion, that's facts. We can argue policy, we can argue how we feel about what we should do about legislation, we can argue who is better qualified, those things are all opinion. I refuse to allow things that are factually incorrect to be given the same level of "freedom to feel differently". If you said the sky is green and the grass is purple, you have the right to say that, but nobody will take you seriously and they aren't going to accept it as an intellectually correct position.
You clearly can see where I typed the responses weren’t equal.

Thanks for making this easy butthead. LOL!! I would like your acknowledgement of being wrong too.

Democratic presidential electors revolt against Trump​

Yeah, where is Hillary in that? How many of them actually did it?

Remind me of when Hilary said the votes were stolen or fraudulent. Remind me of when Trump conceded. Remind me of where Trump was during the inauguration.

They aren't the same no matter how hard you try. You can't prove any of the "stolen election" crap you anr Trump peddle daily. It didn't happen, it's not true, and you worship a loser.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I'm sure that's correct Linus. Geez you guys are dense if you believe this.
Your own article states it was Bernie supporters, who btw hated Hillary because they thought she manipulated his removal from the race.

"The presidential electors, mostly former Bernie Sanders supporters who hail from Washington state and Colorado, are now lobbying their Republican counterparts in other states to reject their oaths — and in some cases, state law — to vote against Trump when the Electoral College meets on Dec. 19."

Reactions: nytigerfan
Yeah, where is Hillary in that? How many of them actually did it?

Remind me of when Hilary said the votes were stolen or fraudulent. Remind me of when Trump conceded. Remind me of where Trump was during the inauguration.

They aren't the same no matter how hard you try. You can't prove any of the "stolen election" crap you anr Trump peddle daily. It didn't happen, it's not true, and you worship a loser.
What a retard response. I never mentioned Hillary by name related to who was performing the actions and you guys attacked my statement that is 100% correct. If you can't own it when obviously wrong then there's no hope meaning your little weiner head ego will not let you admit being wrong. Come on I'm waiting for your retraction statement and apology.

What a retard response. I never mentioned Hillary by name and you guys attacked my statement that is 100% correct. If you can't own it when obviously wrong then there's no hope meaning your little weiner head ego will not let you admit being wrong. Come on I'm waiting for your retraction statement and apology.

Wait. You are trying to say people should publicly admit when they posted something incorrect?!? You?!? The daily bombshell,Gamechanger, poster who has literally posted the same 15 debunked and wrong stories for years?

I agree that some far left Dems said that they shouldn't elect Trump. What did they do though? What did Hilary do? Do a single one of them try to do it?

Now you admit that 98% of what you have claimed about the 2020 election was wrong. Admit that it wasn't stolen because you can't prove it. Admit that Rudy Giuliani is a liar. Admit that the cyber ninjas proved Biden won Arizona. Admit that the Georgia election was fair and honest. Admit any of the stuff you have posted is wrong.

When Trump wins this year I predict the deep state players will attempt to procure faithless electors again.

So she never said the election was stolen from her? You really this dumb?
Why are you being so intentionally dumb? In this very thread we ackowledged many times that she said it but that she didn't mean that she belived the votes themselves were fraudulent. We even explained repeatedly why she said it, which was in no way shape or form remotely close to what Trump did. Are you that desperate for attention that you can't acknowledge the difference or are you really that dumb?

Wait. You are trying to say people should publicly admit when they posted something incorrect?!? You?!? The daily bombshell,Gamechanger, poster who has literally posted the same 15 debunked and wrong stories for years?

I agree that some far left Dems said that they shouldn't elect Trump. What did they do though? What did Hilary do? Do a single one of them try to do it?

Now you admit that 98% of what you have claimed about the 2020 election was wrong. Admit that it wasn't stolen because you can't prove it. Admit that Rudy Giuliani is a liar. Admit that the cyber ninjas proved Biden won Arizona. Admit that the Georgia election was fair and honest. Admit any of the stuff you have posted is wrong.
I am right the vast majority of the time. LMFAO!!

Thanks for that half baked retraction yoshi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT