ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis at CPAC - Welcome to the 2024 GOP

I question the sanity of some here on this board.

I have an honest questions for you, and would appreciate an honest answer.

If trump loses, do you believe that he wont do everything he can to overturn the results and declare himself the new presdident?

You called us crazy to suggest that Roe would be overturned. You called us crazy to suggest that the right would go after contraception. We didn't even see the embryo /IVF thing coming, but here we are.

At this point, I don't see how you could deny that the GOP is moving towards a theocracy. They are saying it out loud.

You called us crazy to suggest that Roe would be overturned. You called us crazy to suggest that the right would go after contraception. We didn't even see the embryo /IVF thing coming, but here we are.

At this point, I don't see how you could deny that the GOP is moving towards a theocracy. They are saying it out loud.
He's a lost cause. Guaranteed Trump vote.

Just look at Project 2025, it's a Christian Nationalist manifesto.

I have an honest questions for you, and would appreciate an honest answer.

If trump loses, do you believe that he wont do everything he can to overturn the results and declare himself the new presdident?
I’m not sure how he will react. Regardless of the outcome, I hope either side accepts the results.

Is a remark the same thing as what Trump did? Did she claim the votes themselves were fake?
Trump went past her in remarks, no doubt. Trump also had reasons.

No need to rehash whether or not you & I agree on those reasons.

She did not call the results fraudulent, her remarks were regarding Comey re-opening the email investigation 10 days before and the influence of the now PROVEN, Russian election interference. This has been explained ad nauseum.
Okay. As I said, we believe what we each believe.

Reactions: loveoysters
Hillary accepted the results with no remark?
Dpic does a good job explaining the difference, but essentially her comment was that the opening of the investigation and Russia's social media meddling improperly influenced the election. I also fail to equate HRC making a lone comment about ill-timed investigations and foreign social media malarkey with democrats failing to believe the election was legitimate with the ~80% of Republicans believing Biden was fraudulently elected.

Trying to equate the two situations shows a complete misunderstanding of nuance worst case, and a deliberate attempt at "both-sidesing" to make it seem like the Rs aren't overrun with lunatics best case.

Dpic does a good job explaining the difference, but essentially her comment was that the opening of the investigation and Russia's social media meddling improperly influenced the election. I also fail to equate HRC making a lone comment about ill-timed investigations and foreign social media malarkey with democrats failing to believe the election was legitimate with the ~80% of Republicans believing Biden was fraudulently elected.

Trying to equate the two situations shows a complete misunderstanding of nuance worst case, and a deliberate attempt at "both-sidesing" to make it seem like the Rs aren't overrun with lunatics best case.
If you read my posts, I acknowledged Trump took it much further.

Let’s not pretend lunatics don’t exist on all sides.

If you read my posts, I acknowledged Trump took it much further.

Let’s not pretend lunatics don’t exist on all sides.
You're right, you did. But, the fact is your first comment is factually incorrect - as one side did accept the results of the election where they lost. The other one, still to this day, argues that the election was stolen and yada yada. No democrat, elected or otherwise, says that Trump didn't win in 2016. You have elected officials in Congress that openly state that Biden stole the election and Trump was the real winner.

You're right, you did. But, the fact is your first comment is factually incorrect - as one side did accept the results of the election where they lost. The other one, still to this day, argues that the election was stolen and yada yada. No democrat, elected or otherwise, says that Trump didn't win in 2016. You have elected officials in Congress that openly state that Biden stole the election and Trump was the real winner.
There were also different sets of circumstances in each of those elections. As I stated earlier, we all believe what we believe. There’s no convincing the other on a message board.

There were also different sets of circumstances in each of those elections. As I stated earlier, we all believe what we believe. There’s no convincing the other on a message board.
And that's why we fight so hard against Trumpism - because it has created a new breed of American that can be made to believe anything with no evidence and that's dangerous. Heck, some even believe that people(🤷‍♂️ ) here in the states conspired with China to create a killer virus to keep Trump from being re-elected. Know anyone that believes that?

That's why we laugh when we see comments like this.
I question the sanity of some here on this board.

Reactions: flotiger
And that's why we fight so hard against Trumpism - because it has created a new brand of American that can be made to believe anything with no evidence and that's dangerous. Heck, some even believe that people(🤷‍♂️ ) here in the states conspired with China to create a killer virus to keep Trump from being re-elected. Know anyone that believes that?

That's why we laugh when we see comments like this.
I can assure you of this.. my opinions and beliefs aren’t influenced by another thing any individual has said, or will say.

If any person needs Trump, or Biden to speak so that they may then form an opinion, that is a sheep.

If you’re having a strong reaction to the sanity comment, I’d think about that.

Last edited:
I can assure you of this.. my opinions and beliefs aren’t influenced by another thing any individual has said, or will say.

If any person needs Trump, or Biden to speak so that they may then form an opinion, that is a sheep.
Then it must be contagious because only Trump supporters believe things like this.

Then it must be contagious because only Trump supporters believe things like this.
You seem to be a funny, cool guy… but you’re in the extreme category. At least you’re not constantly angry like a few here.

Seriously though, take a few steps back and realize your life isn’t gonna change come Nov… one way or the other.

You seem to be a funny, cool guy… but you’re in the extreme category. At least you’re not constantly angry like a few here.

Seriously though, take a few steps back and realize your life isn’t gonna change come Nov… one way or the other.
You might be insulated from the reality of many of us who have seen friendships and family ties destroyed because of the absurd devotion to Trump displayed by people we love, but everyone I know has a story. I even have a friend who's family has disowned him because he won't worship at the altar. There are other consequences as well, but make no mistake, he changes things and not for the better.

You might be insulated from the reality of many of us who have seen friendships and family ties destroyed because of the absurd devotion to Trump displayed by people we love, but everyone I know has a story. I even have a friend who's family has disowned him because he won't worship at the altar. There are other consequences as well, but make no mistake, he changes things and not for the better.
Do you not think those folks take politics too serious?

My point, exactly.

I agree with your take that people take politics too seriously. Can you also understand how frustrating it is to continue to see people make assinine Statements like you have in this thread that says that Democrats and Republicans acted the same with accepting the last elections? That's just ridiculous and you are smarter than that.

True but one side is reacting with alarm that a pathologically lying, twice impeached ex-president with 91 felony charges could even be in the conversation - a man who doesn't even hide the fact that his next term would be a revenge campaign against those that disagree with him and/or want to hold him accountable for his crimes. A man whose followers are so loyal that it doesn't matter what he says or does, they will fully support him 100%....and he knows it, so he doesn't even try to hide his dark ambitions. It's sickening that re-electing him is even a possibility, hence the outrage from this side.

I agree with your take that people take politics too seriously. Can you also understand how frustrating it is to continue to see people make assinine Statements like you have in this thread that says that Democrats and Republicans acted the same with accepting the last elections? That's just ridiculous and you are smarter than that.
With all due respect, the sets of circumstances were completely different.

One was complete lies that has never once been presented in a court of law and the liars themselves have admitted are lies, and the other was Hilary Clinton?
This is the 3rd time I will say this today… we each believe what we each believe.

I have no desire to try to convince you, or anyone else here to believe the same as I do.

It’s not that important to me.

This is the 3rd time I will say this today… we each believe what we each believe.

I have no desire to try to convince you, or anyone else here to believe the same as I do.

It’s not that important to me.

So, just to confirm for the 4th time apparently. You say that both sides did the exact same thing, no difference at all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT