ADVERTISEMENT

Never change LSU students. Never change

I laugh my ass off at the posts in here that are complete hypocrites at best or scum of the Earth at worse.

How many in here would argue with Dabo about creating a "family" atmosphere? What's the definition of family?

Does anyone in here know, first hand, how hard it is to create? To create a mutual respect for the person beside you on a football field, in a board room, at home? What we have at LSU is a bunch of pansy ass punks who feel like they can "create" a sense of intimidation by making complete fools of the themselves while simultaneously doing the EXACTE opposite of what it takes to succeed in life or on the football field. They are making a conscious choice to alienate the very idea and recipe Clemson is attempting to use to succeed, i.e. WIN a bunch of football games. I take pride in welcoming opposing fans while the team kicks their ass on the field. Isn't that satisfaction enough?

People who agree with what LSU is doing is also agreeing to do the complete opposite of what Dabo is attempting to build. I challenge any of you "tuff" guys to go directly up to Dabo and chant what those LSU morons are chanting. Any takers? I didn't think so, enough said.

Wait, you are challenging people ITT to walk up to Dabo and say “Suck my dick, bitch?” Why would anyone do that and what does that have to do with what is being discussed ITT?

I think you’re confused.

Wait, you are challenging people ITT to walk up to Dabo and say “Suck my dick, bitch?” Why would anyone do that and what does that have to do with what is being discussed ITT?

I think you’re confused.

No, I'm not confused, only amazed at the level absurdity discussed ITT. This one ranks up near the top IMO, kinda like which way water flows down the Pee Dee river;)

Reactions: Every name taken
That's exactly what I think about. What if my 10 year old little girl was sitting there or my grandparents. That's the biggest problem with our POTUS... the prevailing thought that "Im gonna do or say whatever makes me feel good and you will respect my right to do it even if it disrespects other people when I act like a spoiled little punk with no upbringing".
FIFY

It really isn't sad. Everyone has moved on. You should too.
You’ve posted in this thread more than I have, bud. Maybe you should take your own advice and move on, whatever the hell that even means in the context of a message board.

I don't think people are that worked up over the word "bitch" here. I think it has more to do with talking about a sex act. Nobody really cares about profanity even though I will still submit that there should be a time and place, but no parent should have to worry about hearing dick sucking references at a college football game. That doesn't really seem like too much to ask.

It's really sad that anyone would think they might have to explain to their kid what "suck my dick" means while attending a Clemson football game. I guess that's the Kardashian world we live in now. Crass vapidity sells.

Not apples to apples, I understand. Thread just reminded of those days

You obviously dont have kids. Since when is a CFB game off limits for kids.
Ridiculous response
I would imagine we have a lot of sidewalk Clemson fans in this thread who weren’t actually brought up in the Clemson family. There is always some downside to success, and the attraction of random NFL type fans is one regrettable facet.

Bye. Sounds like u need to stay in Louisiana then. No disrespect. But from the description u made sounds like u are better suited to be around as u describe a lower class of people that are fun loving. Not my description but yours. I , like most true Clemson people can have fun while still respecting others.

How about this then....I'm from South Carolina (born and raised) and now live in Louisiana (last 13 years)

How about you have a big heaping helping of GFY.

And that's a shame. Some of my best times in life have been spending special days in Clemson as a family sharing my love of Clemson with my children as it should be. I didnt know we had so many selfish young pricks on this board...wait a minute, yes I did.

We chose Clemson because Clemson people would never do that kind of stuff, but people who chose LSU know this is commonplace when they go there. You don't bring a kid to an R rated movie and you don't bring a kid to a LSU night game, its pretty simple.

BTW I thought our elder clemson fans would be mature enough to take the high road in discussions and not get prodded into name calling, but I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: FranktheDank
Oh I do constantly MFer... I just choose to have respect for parents that want to bring their children to a college football game without them going home after hearing a crowd of shitheads chanting, "Suck that tiger dick, bitch!" There's a time a place for that language. Drinking with your buddies at a party or a bar... sure. Not at a stadium with young families in tow.

Too many people couldn't care less about respect these days.

I would imagine we have a lot of sidewalk Clemson fans in this thread who weren’t actually brought up in the Clemson family. There is always some downside to success, and the attraction of random NFL type fans is one regrettable facet.

I would imagine most people who are willing to pay $100 a year to a recruiting website are people who have been fans for a long time, if not their entire lives, like I have.

While I’m sure the Clemson fan base has plenty of sidewalk fans, I doubt many of them are on the WZ, but I could be wrong.

tenor.gif
there
Most of my family pulls for LSU and they know to leave the kids at home for big home games. I didn’t know we had so many sensitive people on this board.
everyone does not want to listen to this garbage mouth.

I laugh my ass off at the posts in here that are complete hypocrites at best or scum of the Earth at worse.

How many in here would argue with Dabo about creating a "family" atmosphere? What's the definition of family?

Does anyone in here know, first hand, how hard it is to create? To create a mutual respect for the person beside you on a football field, in a board room, at home? What we have at LSU is a bunch of pansy ass punks who feel like they can "create" a sense of intimidation by making complete fools of the themselves while simultaneously doing the EXACTE opposite of what it takes to succeed in life or on the football field. They are making a conscious choice to alienate the very idea and recipe Clemson is attempting to use to succeed, i.e. WIN a bunch of football games. I take pride in welcoming opposing fans while the team kicks their ass on the field. Isn't that satisfaction enough?

People who agree with what LSU is doing is also agreeing to do the complete opposite of what Dabo is attempting to build. I challenge any of you "tuff" guys to go directly up to Dabo and chant what those LSU morons are chanting. Any takers? I didn't think so, enough said.
Take a chill pill man. I’ve read the entire thread and not 1 poster has been in favor of bringing this to the real Death Valley. There are just some, like myself, that can see the humor in the situation from a distance. Why do you feel the need to compare yourself to a bunch of drunk Cajun college students at a football game? They can do their thing and we can do ours.

Let me get this straight... The same people who cry and whine about our LACK of student attendance are the same people who get turned off or upset by the language they use when 90% of said students are intoxicated and using their first amendment right to cheer and yell and carry on as they please because they are in a space that should not care about how they act in general, if they are not causing bodily harm to themselves or others. So for those of you who want more students in stands but want to take away their fun for coming to the game, riddle me this. Which would you rather have. Students in attendance who say a few cuss words that you will have to tell you kids why they shouldn't have to say them and they probably will in their teens and beyond anyway, or the continued lack of attendance we already get?

PS sorry for the run ons and non-usage of oxford commas. I am at work typing quickly.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight... The same people who cry and whine about our LACK of student attendance are the same people who get turned off or upset by the language they use when 90% of said students are intoxicated and using their second amendment right to cheer and yell and carry on as they please because they are in a space that should not care about how they act in general, if they are not causing bodily harm to themselves or others. So for those of you who want more students in stands but want to take away their fun for coming to the game, riddle me this. Which would you rather have. Students in attendance who say a few cuss words that you will have to tell you kids why they shouldn't have to say them and they probably will in their teens and beyond anyway, or the continued lack of attendance we already get?

PS sorry for the run ons and non-usage of oxford commas. I am at work typing quickly.
It’s one thing to say “GA won’t you bite my ass” and it’s another to chant this LSU chant. I’m personally not for it. Not from a moral high ground perspective, I just think it’s low-life trailer park stuff that I would expect to hear in a Columbia and not Clemson.

If you think any sane Clemson fan would prefer having greater student attendance at the expense of them yelling chants like these LSU students then you are wrong. Your argument is not very rational.

Let me get this straight... The same people who cry and whine about our LACK of student attendance are the same people who get turned off or upset by the language they use when 90% of said students are intoxicated and using their second amendment right to cheer and yell and carry on as they please because they are in a space that should not care about how they act in general, if they are not causing bodily harm to themselves or others.
You don't have any second amendment rights in a football stadium.

Reactions: BHSRebels89

I think you’re confused.

He's also assuming it hasn't already been done....

Take a chill pill man. I’ve read the entire thread and not 1 poster has been in favor of bringing this to the real Death Valley. There are just some, like myself, that can see the humor in the situation from a distance. Why do you feel the need to compare yourself to a bunch of drunk Cajun college students at a football game? They can do their thing and we can do ours.

Don't be too concerned if seem to be excited to you, spoiler alert, I'm not.
But I suggest you read the posts again because there sure seems to be a lot who don't mind this type of behavior too much.

Don't be too concerned if seem to be excited to you, spoiler alert, I'm not.
But I suggest you read the posts again because there sure seems to be a lot who don't mind this type of behavior too much.
So you’re upset that there are Clemson fans that don’t mind that type of behavior too much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT