ADVERTISEMENT

New Russian Charges

Trump said he had faith in HIS intelligence community. He was inferring that he doesn't have faith in Obama's intelligence community.
I am absolutely chuckling over how easy it is to herd you sheep. Amazingly, Russia was transformed from Prince Charming into Godzilla at midnight on that first Tuesday in November 2016. Whoever said, "elections have consequences" had no idea. Over night, alt-leftist were transformed from Uranium selling, red re-set buttoning, having more flexibility after my re-electioning, Ukrainian defense denying Putin sex toys; into Barry Goldwater !!
I believe Trump answered the reporter's question the way he did for a couple of reasons. ONE: If he had stated. Yes, I believe Mr Putin hacked the DNC server; the msm would be right back today claiming that Trump admitted the Russians helped him win the election. This, btw, has been proven over and over again to be false.
TWO: There will be much more information coming out regarding the hacking of Hillary's Bathroom Server; who knew about it and when; why that info was hidden from the public; the Imran Awan fiasco with Debbie Wassup Shultz and the 40 Dem House members' computers/server and Pakistani intelligence breaches.
Trump is 2-3 steps ahead of the deep state, global cabal. This ginned up frenzy from yesterday will be short lived.
Oh, and before I go, Trump has been, and still is, 10x tougher on Putin than Obama/Bush combined.

Your Jesus backtracked today. Annnddddd this whole post is confirmed as pure idiocy. Your savior as too afraid to say it next to putin...

Your Jesus backtracked today. Annnddddd this whole post is confirmed as pure idiocy. Your savior as too afraid to say it next to putin...
I've said it before, that's how he argues, he throws 500 conspiracies at you at once, so you throw your arms in the air and walk away instead of debating him.

Some of you guys are stretching the truth. Of course Russia hacks/tries to hack our servers. So does China, Pakistan, Iran, N Korea, and probably some of our closest allies. Russia has always meddled in our politics; probably since the 1920's. We do the same things, ourselves.
If you are honest, you know there are 2 sides to the Russia meddling coin. On one side is what I described in first paragraph. It's also what Rosenstein described on Fri. afternoon; including: No American involvement, no votes affected and no affect on the election. The other side of the coin is the BS narrative that was covertly instigated by the Obama deep state intelligence agencies and leaked to their accomplices in the msm. Of course, I'm speaking of the Trump/Russia Collusion/Conspiracy. For 2 years, the msm has pushed this upon the public. The revelation of last Friday was yet another disappointment to those of you who hate Trump and will not give him credit for all of his accomplishments.

For the record, my Savior is the Lord, Jesus Christ. I understand that you Trump haters are sorely disappointed that the indictments last Friday will never get you where you want to go. I'm sure you're thrilled with the msm, dem, and never trump meltdowns that are erupting all over today. Will only help us MAGA in November.
The deep state, globalist know the noose is tightening around their collective necks. That's why you're seeing the unbelievably unhinged things being said. You'd almost think Trump had loaded 150 Billion in cash and airmailed it to Moscow in the middle of the night! Heard one dem house member actually call for the "shadow gov't" to take over! Can't remember his name. Anyway, just remember when the indictments are unsealed and you see your people getting arrested, I'll be around to clear up the confusion.

Some of you guys are stretching the truth. Of course Russia hacks/tries to hack our servers. So does China, Pakistan, Iran, N Korea, and probably some of our closest allies. Russia has always meddled in our politics; probably since the 1920's. We do the same things, ourselves.
If you are honest, you know there are 2 sides to the Russia meddling coin. On one side is what I described in first paragraph. It's also what Rosenstein described on Fri. afternoon; including: No American involvement, no votes affected and no affect on the election. The other side of the coin is the BS narrative that was covertly instigated by the Obama deep state intelligence agencies and leaked to their accomplices in the msm. Of course, I'm speaking of the Trump/Russia Collusion/Conspiracy. For 2 years, the msm has pushed this upon the public. The revelation of last Friday was yet another disappointment to those of you who hate Trump and will not give him credit for all of his accomplishments.

For the record, my Savior is the Lord, Jesus Christ. I understand that you Trump haters are sorely disappointed that the indictments last Friday will never get you where you want to go. I'm sure you're thrilled with the msm, dem, and never trump meltdowns that are erupting all over today. Will only help us MAGA in November.
The deep state, globalist know the noose is tightening around their collective necks. That's why you're seeing the unbelievably unhinged things being said. You'd almost think Trump had loaded 150 Billion in cash and airmailed it to Moscow in the middle of the night! Heard one dem house member actually call for the "shadow gov't" to take over! Can't remember his name. Anyway, just remember when the indictments are unsealed and you see your people getting arrested, I'll be around to clear up the confusion.

Comrade Elvis, I am thankful you have not lost faith. Perhaps with Trump we can rebuild the Berlin Wall and re-assemble the old Soviet Union and finally overcome NATO and the west.

Reactions: iceheart08

Orange are you trying to get things wrong on purpose?

No one has said other than a few sore loser Hillary supporters that actual votes were changed. No one. No one with any legitimacy is saying that Trump didn't win and if he were impeached or if there was some impropriety in voting that Hillary should be made president. No one. Only Trump's ego keeps bringing that up.

What people care about and why the indictment is significant is that it shows exactly who and what Russia did. Sure Russia has tried in the past to influence elections just like the US and CIA have--but what is different is the scope and the Trump campaign involvement in the election. (it should also be pointed out that while you are acknowledging this--Trump keeps repeating like he did during the election that it could be anybody and Trump supporters parrot those lines--well now we know that isn't true and we have the names). This indictment clearly lays down the groundwork. Russia played with social media (1st Rd), they also hacked the DNC, DCCC, and most important state voter roles and state voting infrastructure--that has never happened before. (Rd 2--naming Russians) Round 3 is the American involvement and trust me it is coming--the beginnings of one line already are laid out with regards to dark money and the NRA in the latest arrest and the Rd 2 indictment points to American involvement, wittingly and unwittingly, but doesn't name names. Of course it doesn't. (this by the way is Mueller playing chess and everyone else checkers bc he is making the people who are in the indictment but not named sweat and more likely to flip...genius prosecuting from the professionals).

We also know that member of the actual campaign--including the candidates own son met with Russians and then lied about those meetings repeatedly in public. That hasn't happened before. So the question regular folks want to know is simply the extent of the relationship and how long those people should be in jail. Then you want to know about the dark money and vulnerability of systems for the 18 election and who the congressman was who was actively asking Russia for help, among other things.

You have been saying that people were going down and getting arrested for 2 years now. Again, who cares about a server? The only remaining conspiracy after every time these things have gone down in flames is that the dems had their own servers hacked to cover for Hillary. All while an investigation into the Trump campaign was kept hid by this deep state trying to get him.

You can't possibly still believe all this...

I liked Ana Navarro's take:

If you’re an American, if you’re a Republican, and you’re not disgusted by Trump’s undermining of US Intelligence Agencies, his dismissal of Russia’s cyber-terrorism against our democratic institutions, and his deference to the murderous Russian leader, YOU ARE A CULT MEMBER.

— Ana Navarro (@ananavarro)
Cult is the only way I can think to describe it. Theres no reason or logic. Just emotion.

Reactions: OrangeForever
Can Trumpers and non-Trumpers agree that our response to Putin's request for Russian Intelligence agents to question Bill Bowder and Michael McFaul should be, "Go piss up a rope"?

Can Trumpers and non-Trumpers agree that our response to Putin's request for Russian Intelligence agents to question Bill Bowder and Michael McFaul should be, "Go piss up a rope"?
I don't know. I've been told that it's an incredible offer that is surely in the US's best interest.

Orange are you trying to get things wrong on purpose?

No one has said other than a few sore loser Hillary supporters that actual votes were changed. No one. No one with any legitimacy is saying that Trump didn't win and if he were impeached or if there was some impropriety in voting that Hillary should be made president. No one. Only Trump's ego keeps bringing that up.

What people care about and why the indictment is significant is that it shows exactly who and what Russia did. Sure Russia has tried in the past to influence elections just like the US and CIA have--but what is different is the scope and the Trump campaign involvement in the election. (it should also be pointed out that while you are acknowledging this--Trump keeps repeating like he did during the election that it could be anybody and Trump supporters parrot those lines--well now we know that isn't true and we have the names). This indictment clearly lays down the groundwork. Russia played with social media (1st Rd), they also hacked the DNC, DCCC, and most important state voter roles and state voting infrastructure--that has never happened before. (Rd 2--naming Russians) Round 3 is the American involvement and trust me it is coming--the beginnings of one line already are laid out with regards to dark money and the NRA in the latest arrest and the Rd 2 indictment points to American involvement, wittingly and unwittingly, but doesn't name names. Of course it doesn't. (this by the way is Mueller playing chess and everyone else checkers bc he is making the people who are in the indictment but not named sweat and more likely to flip...genius prosecuting from the professionals).

We also know that member of the actual campaign--including the candidates own son met with Russians and then lied about those meetings repeatedly in public. That hasn't happened before. So the question regular folks want to know is simply the extent of the relationship and how long those people should be in jail. Then you want to know about the dark money and vulnerability of systems for the 18 election and who the congressman was who was actively asking Russia for help, among other things.

You have been saying that people were going down and getting arrested for 2 years now. Again, who cares about a server? The only remaining conspiracy after every time these things have gone down in flames is that the dems had their own servers hacked to cover for Hillary. All while an investigation into the Trump campaign was kept hid by this deep state trying to get him.

You can't possibly still believe all this...

SMH...you obviously don't know anything about the DonJr Tower meeting. That is a freaking joke! You're the one making up conspiracy theory. I promise to take it easy on you when the truth comes out.
Why don't you go ahead and spell out this "American involvement". I want to put this on the record. I have no problem spelling things out, so go ahead. There is a reason Rosenstein is slow walking/refusing to comply with turning over subpoenaed documents. He has backed himself into a corner. If he turns over the docs, he implicates himself because he signed one of the fake dossier apps. If he doesn't turn over the docs, he gets impeached for Obstruction.
You guys just ignore the docs that congress already has on the matter. And...you believe what that sniveling little pos, Adam Schiff tries to fill your heads with. You obviously don't understand how Intelligence, especially foreign intel is processed through our system.(Woods Process). I still wonder if the cold, hard facts; written down, hard copy facts will even make a difference to you sheeple. You've bought into a lie.

SMH...you obviously don't know anything about the DonJr Tower meeting. That is a freaking joke! You're the one making up conspiracy theory. I promise to take it easy on you when the truth comes out.
Why don't you go ahead and spell out this "American involvement". I want to put this on the record. I have no problem spelling things out, so go ahead. There is a reason Rosenstein is slow walking/refusing to comply with turning over subpoenaed documents. He has backed himself into a corner. If he turns over the docs, he implicates himself because he signed one of the fake dossier apps. If he doesn't turn over the docs, he gets impeached for Obstruction.
You guys just ignore the docs that congress already has on the matter. And...you believe what that sniveling little pos, Adam Schiff tries to fill your heads with. You obviously don't understand how Intelligence, especially foreign intel is processed through our system.(Woods Process). I still wonder if the cold, hard facts; written down, hard copy facts will even make a difference to you sheeple. You've bought into a lie.

How you can still blindly support this administration given the fact that Trump is clearly in the pocket of Putin is beyond me. And because Trump hasn't released his tax returns, we won't know how Putin has his hooks in Trump. The fact that a real estate developer turned reality TV star has the stupidity to meet one on one with Putin, with no advisors present, stupefies me. I guess you think sending Mueller to Russia along with former intelligence official McFaul, and allowing Rissian intelligence officials to question our agents here is an "incredible" offer. I too think it is an incredible offer. Incredibly naive and incredibly stupid!
By the way the distant sound you hear is the sound of Bob Mueller and his staff and they are coming for the traitor who occupies the White House. Along the way I hope they cuff Devin Nunes for obstruction of justice for helping the administration hide its crimes.

How you can still blindly support this administration given the fact that Trump is clearly in the pocket of Putin is beyond me.
If that wasn't obvious in the whole "I trust Putin more, wait no I don't, wait yes I do, but maybe I don't, but I probably do" insanity over the last few days... well, then yes, you are probably in a cult.

If that wasn't obvious in the whole "I trust Putin more, wait no I don't, wait yes I do, but maybe I don't, but I probably do" insanity over the last few days... well, then yes, you are probably in a cult.
I wonder if the Pee tape of Trump is in HD quality or sh1tty vhs. Im leaning towards HD.

How you can still blindly support this administration given the fact that Trump is clearly in the pocket of Putin is beyond me. And because Trump hasn't released his tax returns, we won't know how Putin has his hooks in Trump. The fact that a real estate developer turned reality TV star has the stupidity to meet one on one with Putin, with no advisors present, stupefies me. I guess you think sending Mueller to Russia along with former intelligence official McFaul, and allowing Rissian intelligence officials to question our agents here is an "incredible" offer. I too think it is an incredible offer. Incredibly naive and incredibly stupid!
By the way the distant sound you hear is the sound of Bob Mueller and his staff and they are coming for the traitor who occupies the White House. Along the way I hope they cuff Devin Nunes for obstruction of justice for helping the administration hide its crimes.

Dream on, my man...so much utter fail in your post...I'm not even gonna attempt...

Perkins Coie
Glen Simpson
Bob Bauer
Michael Steele
Joseph Mifsud
Stephan Halper
Alexander Downer
Imran Awan
40 or so rank and file State Dept employees...begins next week, I think.
38-40 rank and file FBI employees.

Elvis, what in the hell was the last post? Perhaps if you formed sentences we could understand what you
Perkins Coie
Glen Simpson
Bob Bauer
Michael Steele
Joseph Mifsud
Stephan Halper
Alexander Downer
Imran Awan
40 or so rank and file State Dept employees...begins next week, I think.
38-40 rank and file FBI employees.

Also do you believe Putin owns Trump?

Elvis, what in the hell was the last post? Perhaps if you formed sentences we could understand what you

Also do you believe Putin owns Trump?

Anyone that believes Putin owns Trump is a tin foil hat wearing, left wing conspiracy whacko. You can find them all over libtard tv.
Haha. Trump just announced that he's planning the second meeting with Putin for the fall.

Anyone that believes Putin owns Trump is a tin foil hat wearing, left wing conspiracy whacko. You can find them all over libtard tv.

Well, I am a Republican that would never watch MSNBC or CNN (I hate panels) in a zillion years and I think it's a question worth asking; does Putin have something on Trump. Seriously, a question worth asking. You need to look inward a little and question why you think only a "libtard" would think believe that.

Well, I am a Republican that would never watch MSNBC or CNN (I hate panels) in a zillion years and I think it's a question worth asking; does Putin have something on Trump. Seriously, a question worth asking. You need to look inward a little and question why you think only a "libtard" would think believe that.

Why is it a question worth asking? I want to hear the logic behind that statement.

Why is it a question worth asking? I want to hear the logic behind that statement.

Because I saw our President stand next to a foreign dictator and tell the world that he trusts the dictator more than the U.S. intelligence community. I saw him say something directly opposite to what 17 intelligence organizations have said.

Then I saw him read the least convincing walk-back in presidential history. How unconvincing? Well he had already done an interview were he reiterated his original point.

I also saw him say we had a "great offer" to let Russia interrogate U.S. Citizens, which the Senate voted to condemn 98-0. Do you know what 98-0 means? Every single Republican Senator and every single Democratic Senator agreed on something.

Here is the logic. Beginning at least as early as Dec. 2015 when asked about Putin's brutality, i.e. killing and imprisoning journalists, poisoning an ex Russian agent in England, annexing Crimea etc. Trump replied that we kill a lot of people too. Since then he congratulated Putin on his election against specific instructions from his intelligence advisors. If you did not see the press conference in Helsinki, you need to. He found equal fault between the U.S. and Russia on the state of the relationship. He believed Putin on election interference over virtually unanimous agreement of our intelligence agencies that Russia interfered with our elections and Putin directed that interference. During all this time Trump has not confronted Putin about any of his actions. Remember Ronald Reagan. "Mr. Gorbachov (sp) tear down this wall." Visuals in the press conference looked horrible for the U.S. Trump looked like someone just castrated him and handed his jewels to him in a paper bag. He looked dumpy and unkempt while Putin looked neat, confident, and like the fox in the hen house with Trump playing the role of a fat, lurching, unsuspecting victim.

Because I saw our President stand next to a foreign dictator and tell the world that he trusts the dictator more than the U.S. intelligence community. I saw him say something directly opposite to what 17 intelligence organizations have said.

Then I saw him read the least convincing walk-back in presidential history. How unconvincing? Well he had already done an interview were he reiterated his original point.

I also saw him say we had a "great offer" to let Russia interrogate U.S. Citizens, which the Senate voted to condemn 98-0. Do you know what 98-0 means? Every single Republican Senator and every single Democratic Senator agreed on something.

He didn't say he trusted Putin more than the IC. He was put on the spot by a reporter and he chose to not embarrass Putin on live tv. You don't know what happened in the 3 hr meeting that transpired before.
This narrative that 17 agencies signed off on this, is a LIE. It was 4 people that Brennan and Clapper got to join them.
Yeah, he mentioned the offer which included allowing us to go to Russia and "interview" the Russians that were indicted. He never said he accepted the offer.
Quite frankly, I find it refreshing that Trump is so open about everything. I find it much more mysterious and scary when a guy like Obama is whispering to Medvedev and unexpectedly caught on open mic, stating : Tell Vlad I can be much more flexible once I get through this next election.
Let me ask you a question. How many of our Intelligence Agencies actually did forensics on the DNC server?
Another question, should we have believed the IC when they were telling us that Sadam had WMD? We invaded Iraq because of that 'intelligence"
Furthermore, The ACTIONS that Trump has taken in 1.5 years does not back up any idea that he supports Putin in any way, shape or form. He has punished Russia more than any president since Reagan, and continues to do so. Trump's public statements regarding Putin and their ability to get along, is just how he negotiates. He has said the same things about Xi and Kim.
After all, it's not like Trump's Admin has sold 20% of our Uranium deposits to Putin. If he were doing these types of things, then yes, I would be suspicious of him; just like I was highly suspicious of Obama.

Last edited:
He didn't say he trusted Putin more than the IC. He was put on the spot by a reporter and he chose to not embarrass Putin on live tv.
Yeah we are just gonna disagree on this one. I watched it. He exactly said that.

This narrative that 17 agencies signed off on this, is a LIE. It was 4 people that Brennan and Clapper got to join them.

Here are just a few federal and congressional intelligence groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. House Intelligence Committee

7. Senate Intelligence Committee

Yeah, he mentioned the offer which included allowing us to go to Russia and "interview" the Russians that were indicted. He never said he accepted the offer.
He said it was a "great" offer.

Quite frankly, I find it refreshing that Trump is so open about everything. I find it much more mysterious and scary when a guy like Obama is whispering to Medvedev and unexpectedly caught on open mic, stating : Tell Vlad I can be much more flexible once I get through this next election.
Sorry I don't care about Obama right now, he isn't in office.

Let me ask you a question. How many of our Intelligence Agencies actually did forensics on the DNC server?
The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU.

But despite Trump’s repeated feverish claims to the contrary, no machines are actually missing.

Furthermore, The ACTIONS that Trump has taken in 1.5 years does not back up any idea that he supports Putin in any way, shape or form. He has punished Russia more than any president since Reagan, and continues to do so.

I would argue the U.S. has been harsh on Russia during his presidency, but I've seen too many reports like this:

"The president, who seemed to believe that other individual countries would largely equal the United States, was furious that his administration was being portrayed in the media as taking by far the toughest stance on Russia."

About things like the expulsions to give Trump too much credit personally. Not to mention the white house refusing to impose the sanctions passed by congress in January. (I remember the reason they gave for not doing it, you don't need to rehash that for me).

Are you going to continue defending him after today? Justify believing the word of a dictator over our entire intelligence community... Twice in a month.
Didn't our entire intelligence community tell us there were WMDs in Iraq?

Didn't our entire intelligence community tell us there were WMDs in Iraq?

So, you still don't trust them 18 years later when its unanimous that our intelligence capabilities have vastly improved. And these are the same agencies that Trump has appointed the leader for. Go figure.

So, you still don't trust them 18 years later when its unanimous that our intelligence capabilities have vastly improved. And these are the same agencies that Trump has appointed the leader for. Go figure.
To both you and @Rychek4, I understand how Intel is gathered and processed. I also understand it is "assessed" for the most part. I also understand professionals can disagree for good reasons and Commanders / Leaders make decisions with less than perfect information. I live with our Intel apparatus every day and put my life and those of my subordinates in harm's way based upon their conclusions. How's that for "trust"?
Sometimes I agree with their assessments and sometimes I don't. Improvements in Intel capacity and capability yields better insight but not perfection.
And, while they are exceptional in their jobs, I don't consider DoE nor the the State's folks to be our primary providers of actionable intel.

And, while they are exceptional in their jobs, I don't consider DoE nor the the State's folks to be our primary providers of actionable intel.
The Dept of Energy is extremely involved in counter terrorism. It is one of the primary objectives of the department. It absolutely is one of the primary providers of actionable intel when nuclear weapons are involved. You are just objectively mistaken in this regard.

https://www.energy.gov/nnsa/missions/counterterrorism

Reactions: fcctiger12
As I said, they are exceptional in their jobs. They work across international and national lines to provide technical expertise to mitigate a variety of threats and support contingencies. Immediate, actionable intel is not their domain.

As I said, they are exceptional in their jobs. They work across international and national lines to provide technical expertise to mitigate a variety of threats and support contingencies. Immediate, actionable intel is not their domain.
So to wrap up, when you said: "Didn't our entire intelligence community tell us there were WMDs in Iraq?"

You meant: "Didn't our entire 'immediately actionable' intelligence community tell us there were WMDs in Iraq?"

Sorry dude, I've taken too much of your time. You've got important work to do saving the internet from itself. Good luck and Godspeed.
Hey, I like to discuss politics when it gets extra crazy and weird. No sarcastic apologies necessary.

Reactions: Extender
@Rychek4...Truthfully, being apolitical, I like the way you think. Best to you and keep up the good work (non-sarcastic). I've fought 28 years for the rights we enjoy as Americans and I don't give a $hit what you or anyone else believes, I love the fact that you get to say it at the top of your lungs.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So @orangelvis I'm here to gloat and accept your apology for getting everything wrong on Carter Page and the Nunes memo. Never trust a congressman who hasn't read the source material for a FISA warrant, but decides to just make stuff up to try and discredit the FBI and make america less safe.

Nunes is a disgrace.

America is less safe and Nunes has eroded trust in US institutions, making the country less safe and I accept your apology for being sucked into this Republican nonsense to cover for Trump.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Haha. Trump just announced that he's planning the second meeting with Putin for the fall.
Fantastic news for Russia!

So @orangelvis I'm here to gloat and accept your apology for getting everything wrong on Carter Page and the Nunes memo. Never trust a congressman who hasn't read the source material for a FISA warrant, but decides to just make stuff up to try and discredit the FBI and make america less safe.

Nunes is a disgrace.

America is less safe and Nunes has eroded trust in US institutions, making the country less safe and I accept your apology for being sucked into this Republican nonsense to cover for Trump.
Only you would not be able to see what that FISA App really is. Like I've been saying, when the cold hard facts slap you guys in the face, you still blindly follow the msm. Meanwhile, Trumps numbers still rising, Gallop poll finds less than 1% think Russia is an issue. Devin Nunes is a great American and history will prove so. Watch and be Amazed!

Fantastic news for Russia!

...meanwhile, the IC just came out stating that China is a much bigger threat than Russia and Gallop poll finds less than 1% think Russia is a big deal. Also, the bogus FISA application, even in its heavily redacted state, proves the Trump investigation is a LARP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT