ADVERTISEMENT

New Russian Charges

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Interesting! New Russian charges that sound just like the old ones filed a few days before Trump is to meet Putin. Deep state at work trying to hose any possibility of cooperation between US and Russia.

Learned his lesson this time. No way a Russian gov't agent would pop up over here for a trial. Last time, when he indicted bot farms, he got embarrassed.
When Trump returns, I'm thinking the gig is up for these clowns. See Breitbart reporting that the House is moving forward with impeaching Rosenstein.

Before you make your usual conspiracy theory posts which make every event conform to your preconceived notions, I suggest you actually read the 29 Paige indictment. I did. The indictment lists the names, the Russian military rank, the Russian units to which they were assigned, the dates, the location of the computers and servers used, the software and malware used. The indictment also describes what the defendants did. It describes communications with an un-named Trump associate. It describes an un-named congressional candidate who asked for and received dirt on his competitor from the defendants. If you actually read the indictment and don't come to the conclusion that the U.S. was intentionally attacked by the Russian government, you are either a damn fool or a tool of the Russians and a traitor. The indictment does not charge Trump or his associates and is therefore not some nefarious plot by the "deep state" whatever the hell that is. The attack is a modern day Pearl Harbor, and unlike 1941 when we had FDR and Churchill, our executive branch has not done a damn thing in response.

Before you make your usual conspiracy theory posts which make every event conform to your preconceived notions, I suggest you actually read the 29 Paige indictment. I did. The indictment lists the names, the Russian military rank, the Russian units to which they were assigned, the dates, the location of the computers and servers used, the software and malware used. The indictment also describes what the defendants did. It describes communications with an un-named Trump associate. It describes an un-named congressional candidate who asked for and received dirt on his competitor from the defendants. If you actually read the indictment and don't come to the conclusion that the U.S. was intentionally attacked by the Russian government, you are either a damn fool or a tool of the Russians and a traitor. The indictment does not charge Trump or his associates and is therefore not some nefarious plot by the "deep state" whatever the hell that is. The attack is a modern day Pearl Harbor, and unlike 1941 when we had FDR and Churchill, our executive branch has not done a damn thing in response.

Thanks for making my point. Everyone who knows anything, has known forever and a day that the Russians hack us, and are constantly trying to hack us. We weren't blind-sided.
This Pearl Harbor stuff is just something you heard on lib-tard tv and reveals the lack of depth of your understanding of the matter.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Have you read the indictment or are getting your summary from Breitbart as usual? If you have read it I’ll be glad to discuss it point by point. If you are too lazy or ignorant to read it, oh well.

Thanks for making my point. Everyone who knows anything, has known forever and a day that the Russians hack us, and are constantly trying to hack us. We weren't blind-sided.
This Pearl Harbor stuff is just something you heard on lib-tard tv and reveals the lack of depth of your understanding of the matter.

What was your point? If your first post contained a point, it was well camouflaged. Did you know the attack was coordinated by the Russian intelligence service? Did you know the names and ranks of the attackers? Did you know which computers around the world were used including 2 in the U.S? Did you know which spyware and malware was used? Did you know their methods? Did you know that a Trump confidant communicated with the Russians? Did you know the Russians instructed Wikileaks to release the stolen docs and when to release them? And did you know a ton of other stuff contained in the indictment? If you did, I want you to tell me the upcoming score of the Clemson Usuck game, because like the score, the contents of the indictment had never been published.
Incidentally, you should try to start debating facts, not ignoring them and blaming "libtard news". That is really not debating.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
What was your point? If your first post contained a point, it was well camouflaged. Did you know the attack was coordinated by the Russian intelligence service? Did you know the names and ranks of the attackers? Did you know which computers around the world were used including 2 in the U.S? Did you know which spyware and malware was used? Did you know their methods? Did you know that a Trump confidant communicated with the Russians? Did you know the Russians instructed Wikileaks to release the stolen docs and when to release them? And did you know a ton of other stuff contained in the indictment? If you did, I want you to tell me the upcoming score of the Clemson Usuck game, because like the score, the contents of the indictment had never been published.
Incidentally, you should try to start debating facts, not ignoring them and blaming "libtard news". That is really not debating.

Didn't have to read it. Listened to every word Rosenstein said about it. My point in the first post, since you have no clue, is simple. The first set of indictments of bot farms, (was also called Pearl Harbor), resulted in 2 of the accused hiring a lawyer and wanting to go to trial. Obviously, Mueller never expected this and couldn't provide Bots' lawyers with discovery. Do you understand what that means? I doubt it.
2nd point is, Mueller's making sure he won't be surprised again, because no way will he ever get to try a Russian, state employee in court. Will he? So, whoopi doo! Yay ! We indicted some Russians!! What would be the difference in just coming out and saying that we tracked the DNC hackers and Podesta Phishers back to Russian State employees. Same end result. No trials, no one going to jail. The OP was making this point as well. And as soon as the surprise presser got going, on cue, the lib-tards were coming out of the woodwork saying Trump should cancel his meeting with Putin.
If you don't believe the timing of these things is carefully crafted, you are either a youngun or have your head buried in the sand.
If you really believe this was Pearl Harbor, then I'm sure you're ready to hang Obama right? He's the one that was downplaying all of this BEFORE the election. Also, He had his own Cyber Security Chief, Michael Daniel, stand down in August of 2016 during a known onslaught of Russian cyber attacks. (His testimony).
BTW- I wasn't debating anything. Just discussing the deep sate strategy with the OP. Then you popped in. Let me guess. You still believe there's a legit reason for Trump to be investigated by Mueller, right? Based on what? You do know the fact, that Rosenstein is refusing to show the docs that support how the initial investigation started? So, it should be no surprise to you that the House is going to impeach him for Obstruction? The only thing that I am speculating on is what that information will PROVE once it is available for the Congress and the American people to see.

Obviously you are so biased it would do no good for you to read it. I mean what’s the point, other than you might learn something?
Did you ever take a course in History or political science? Have you read Chrchill’s treatise on WWII? You are like the isolationists who lived in the 30s. Had we followed their lead we wouldn’t have a free country today. If we follow Potus’ lead on Russia, he’ll have a Trump tower in Moscow and we won’t have a democracy.

Reactions: Rychek4
These charges are nothing like the first. @orangelvis you should really read it. It will help you to understand how Wikileaks, Stone, and actual congresspeople were all connected to named Russian govt employees of Putin. This isn't a witch hunt--it is a 'vich' hunt.

The reason it was done today was definitely to derail the talks with Putin. Some would call that move patriotic--you know, trying to stop a President having a secret meeting (no records or paper trail, no interpreters...makes you think huh) with a foreign adversary.

Good to see you predictably parroting the Fox/Hannity/Breitbart lines (which Trump also tweeted) blaming Obama! Remember, however, that Obama used the Red, direct phone line to directly tell Putin to stop it. Why? Bc as the charges state (which you should read) not only was the DNC, DCCC, and Hillary Clinton campaign targeted, but local and state election infrastructure was targeted and voters names, partial socials, etc were being stolen and targeted. What did McConnell and the entire Republican party do despite all the intelligence peeps and Obama saying it was a problem? Nothing--in fact, they said the opposite and turned it into politics. And spare me the Obama whining--if he had done something more than he did then Repubs would've said he was injecting himself into the campaign to favor Hillary.

Let me paint a hypothetical, broader picture for you though--Russia did the hacking. Wikileaks and Stone and others were able to help with the strategic deployment of the information, but the more nefarious part was the microtargeting using the cambridge analytica data along with the clinton analytics and data/campaign strategy. The theory is that this data was altered by the Russians--which leads to clinton wasting time with ad buys in stupid places and running a stupid campaign in while her base was getting targeted through social media (and it was a stupid campaign overall--no argument there). Some of those congresspeople who are named in the indictment as asking Russians for help and info are....surprise, surprise...some of the most vocal voices against Mueller and the investigation. My money is on Rep. Brian Mast...

That is just a scenario, but it is starting to hold water.

These charges are nothing like the first. @orangelvis you should really read it. It will help you to understand how Wikileaks, Stone, and actual congresspeople were all connected to named Russian govt employees of Putin. This isn't a witch hunt--it is a 'vich' hunt.

The reason it was done today was definitely to derail the talks with Putin. Some would call that move patriotic--you know, trying to stop a President having a secret meeting (no records or paper trail, no interpreters...makes you think huh) with a foreign adversary.

Good to see you predictably parroting the Fox/Hannity/Breitbart lines (which Trump also tweeted) blaming Obama! Remember, however, that Obama used the Red, direct phone line to directly tell Putin to stop it. Why? Bc as the charges state (which you should read) not only was the DNC, DCCC, and Hillary Clinton campaign targeted, but local and state election infrastructure was targeted and voters names, partial socials, etc were being stolen and targeted. What did McConnell and the entire Republican party do despite all the intelligence peeps and Obama saying it was a problem? Nothing--in fact, they said the opposite and turned it into politics. And spare me the Obama whining--if he had done something more than he did then Repubs would've said he was injecting himself into the campaign to favor Hillary.

Let me paint a hypothetical, broader picture for you though--Russia did the hacking. Wikileaks and Stone and others were able to help with the strategic deployment of the information, but the more nefarious part was the microtargeting using the cambridge analytica data along with the clinton analytics and data/campaign strategy. The theory is that this data was altered by the Russians--which leads to clinton wasting time with ad buys in stupid places and running a stupid campaign in while her base was getting targeted through social media (and it was a stupid campaign overall--no argument there). Some of those congresspeople who are named in the indictment as asking Russians for help and info are....surprise, surprise...some of the most vocal voices against Mueller and the investigation. My money is on Rep. Brian Mast...

So, Stone has been indicted? No, he hasn't. Why not; if your your narrative is correct? It's more BS and ALL of it will be proven to be BS once Rosenstein is forced to turn over all the documents as to how this all started. There is a reason Rosenstein is Obstructing with the documents. Not sure that cold, hard facts will be enough to convince some people, though. So, you're willing to believe that indictments are more than allegations? Indictments have to be proven in a court of law. That's the WHOLE POINT. These indictments will never be tried in a court of law.
I'll wait for the remainder of the DOJ documents to be released. That is wher the REAL facts are contained. Ther is a reason Rosenstein is fighting tooth and nail to conceal the FACTS>

Last edited:
Obviously you are so biased it would do no good for you to read it. I mean what’s the point, other than you might learn something?
Did you ever take a course in History or political science? Have you read Chrchill’s treatise on WWII? You are like the isolationists who lived in the 30s. Had we followed their lead we wouldn’t have a free country today. If we follow Potus’ lead on Russia, he’ll have a Trump tower in Moscow and we won’t have a democracy.

Did you read the IG Report? You are obviously so biased, it wouldn't do you any good to read it....I mean what's the point other than YOU might learn something....You see there are FACTS contained within the IG report and the other documents that Congress is slowly getting from DOJ. An indictment contains ALLEGATIONS that would have to be proven in a COURT OF LAW. And if any of you libs have any unbiased brain cells left, you KNOW these allegations in this indictment will never make it to a COURT OF LAW.
No wonder it is so easy to dupe you libs.
Here's a question for you to ponder: When will Mueller indict the 5 countries that hacked Hillary's bathroom server? We know now that Comey lied on July5th,2016. He said it probably was hacked. Documents now prove that FBI knew of 5 separate enttties hacking TOP SECRET, US INTELLIGENCE. Now that might constitute a Pearl Harbor type of situation. John Podesta's emails? nah.

Last edited:
Yes, I read the IG report. It cited McCabe for lack of candor and for leaking info to the WSJ. It did not conclude that he was guilty of wrongdoing in the Clinton investigation.
Your “deep state” analysis ignores some important facts which are not theories. First, the FBI violated its own rules by reporting to congress that the Clinton investigation was reopened days before the election. It did not disclose that Trump was under investigation. Second, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, and Sessions are repubs.

Reactions: firegiver
Did you read the IG Report? You are obviously so biased, it wouldn't do you any good to read it....I mean what's the point other than YOU might learn something....You see there are FACTS contained within the IG report and the other documents that Congress is slowly getting from DOJ. An indictment contains ALLEGATIONS that would have to be proven in a COURT OF LAW. And if any of you libs have any unbiased brain cells left, you KNOW these allegations in this indictment will never make it to a COURT OF LAW.
Here's a question for you to ponder: When will Mueller indict the 5 countries that hacked Hillary's bathroom server? We know now that Comey lied on July5th,2016. He said it probably was hacked. Documents now prove that FBI knew of 5 separate enttties hacking TOP SECRET, US INTELLIGENCE. Now that might constitute a Pearl Harbor type of situation. John Podesta's emails? nah.

I actually feel sorry for you

Yes, I read the IG report. It cited McCabe for lack of candor and for leaking info to the WSJ. It did not conclude that he was guilty of wrongdoing in the Clinton investigation.
Your “deep state” analysis ignores some important facts which are not theories. First, the FBI violated its own rules by reporting to congress that the Clinton investigation was reopened days before the election. It did not disclose that Trump was under investigation. Second, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, and Sessions are repubs.

Then you didn't read the IG report; specifically the section regarding the reopening of the Clinton Investigation, which lasted 2-3 days before Clinton got absolved again.
Who gives a sh!t whether someone is a dem or repub? Not me. The FACTS are still in the hands of the DOJ. The DOJ is stonewalling those facts, thus far. Those are the facts. The FACT that we have indicted Russian Cyber Intelligence Employees will, unfortunately, not lead to anything more than the press conference last Friday. I wish there were a way of extraditing them here for trial. At least then, the DNC server would have to made available for inspection for someone other than CrowdStrike. Wait! How did the DOJ come to indict Russians hackers without access to the DNC server? Do you Know? Was it mentioned in the Indictments? You read the indictments. You tell us.

Didn't have to read it. Listened to every word Rosenstein said about it. My point in the first post, since you have no clue, is simple. The first set of indictments of bot farms, (was also called Pearl Harbor), resulted in 2 of the accused hiring a lawyer and wanting to go to trial. Obviously, Mueller never expected this and couldn't provide Bots' lawyers with discovery. Do you understand what that means? I doubt it.
2nd point is, Mueller's making sure he won't be surprised again, because no way will he ever get to try a Russian, state employee in court. Will he? So, whoopi doo! Yay ! We indicted some Russians!! What would be the difference in just coming out and saying that we tracked the DNC hackers and Podesta Phishers back to Russian State employees. Same end result. No trials, no one going to jail. The OP was making this point as well. And as soon as the surprise presser got going, on cue, the lib-tards were coming out of the woodwork saying Trump should cancel his meeting with Putin.
If you don't believe the timing of these things is carefully crafted, you are either a youngun or have your head buried in the sand.
If you really believe this was Pearl Harbor, then I'm sure you're ready to hang Obama right? He's the one that was downplaying all of this BEFORE the election. Also, He had his own Cyber Security Chief, Michael Daniel, stand down in August of 2016 during a known onslaught of Russian cyber attacks. (His testimony).
BTW- I wasn't debating anything. Just discussing the deep sate strategy with the OP. Then you popped in. Let me guess. You still believe there's a legit reason for Trump to be investigated by Mueller, right? Based on what? You do know the fact, that Rosenstein is refusing to show the docs that support how the initial investigation started? So, it should be no surprise to you that the House is going to impeach him for Obstruction? The only thing that I am speculating on is what that information will PROVE once it is available for the Congress and the American people to see.
The bigger problem is that you obviously don’t know what you are talking about. It’s plain as day that you don’t have a legal education or any experience. I don’t know what you do for a living, but I wouldn’t come to the board and pretend I’m an expert in your area of expertise just because I read a bunch of media print.

The retention of legal counsel was surprising with the first indictments, namely because the defendants will never be compelled to appear in court. No one voluntarily subjects themselves to a criminal trial. Just because the prosecution was surprised doesn’t mean they are inept, as you try to imply. And your comments on discovery are inaccurate.

The judge in this case just issued a protective order regarding discovery less than a month ago. The prosecution had delayed complying with the discovery request because it involves national security and could potentially put sensitive information in the hands of Russian intelligence. It’s not that Mueller couldn’t do it, it’s that he wouldn’t, and honestly he would not be fulfilling his duty to zealously advocate for the government if he just rolled over and complied with the request. If you knew anything about legal procedure you would be aware that discovery is a long process and is often contentious. Counsel’s decision not to comply with a discovery request doesn’t mean they don’t have the requested information or that they are trying to hide some wrongdoing on their part. Stop pretending that you are a legal expert. It’s offensive.

This is rich considering the source.

The bigger problem is that you obviously don’t know what you are talking about. It’s plain as day that you don’t have a legal education or any experience. I don’t know what you do for a living, but I wouldn’t come to the board and pretend I’m an expert in your area of expertise just because I read a bunch of media print.

The retention of legal counsel was surprising with the first indictments, namely because the defendants will never be compelled to appear in court. No one voluntarily subjects themselves to a criminal trial. Just because the prosecution was surprised doesn’t mean they are inept, as you try to imply. And your comments on discovery are inaccurate.

The judge in this case just issued a protective order regarding discovery less than a month ago. The prosecution had delayed complying with the discovery request because it involves national security and could potentially put sensitive information in the hands of Russian intelligence. It’s not that Mueller couldn’t do it, it’s that he wouldn’t, and honestly he would not be fulfilling his duty to zealously advocate for the government if he just rolled over and complied with the request. If you knew anything about legal procedure you would be aware that discovery is a long process and is often contentious. Counsel’s decision not to comply with a discovery request doesn’t mean they don’t have the requested information or that they are trying to hide some wrongdoing on their part. Stop pretending that you are a legal expert. It’s offensive.
Never claimed to be a legal expert. I believe that you have made that claim. I have heard from other legal experts as well. Of course, Mueller, as well as Rosenstein, always use the "national security" excuse, anytime it serves their purpose. Rosenstein, in particular, uses this quite often; only to be proven wrong when ultimately compelled to provide the information. My statements are not just my opinions, but are the opinion of other legal minds.
The OP was regarding the timing of the announcement. No one has ever questioned whether or not Russians attempt to hack US systems, or have been successful doing it. Since you are a legal expert, tell us your opinion of when these hackers will be brought to trial in the US.
You'll notice that no one has answered any of the questions raised regarding the testimony of Obama's Cyber Security Chief, Michael Daniel, nor the fact that Hillary's bathroom server is known to have been hacked by 5 different foreign entities; which some people consider to be much worse than John Podesta's email acct, or DNC email server. The other charges were only for unsuccessful attempts at breaking into state election boards, etc. as I understand it.
If you are a liberal and have differing opinions, good for you, but there are legal scholars that also hold the same opinions as I do.
Also, since you have an education in the law, what was the legal basis for Mueller to indict a Russian company that didn't even exist at the time of the alleged wrong doing?

Last edited:

Not holding a drop of water....wild speculation fueled by watching too much cnn and msnbc...LOL. The country is doing better under Trump...deal with it!

Saying anyone is a republican is not an argument against Trump. He took over the republican party by storm with his army of forgotten americans. The republican establishment hates Trump as much or more as the democrats. Even Boehner stated in an interview that its now the Trump party..LOL

Last edited:

Being isolationist would not lead to a logical conclusion of a Trump Tower in Moscow unless I am missing something. Furthermore, if being America First is isolationist, then HELL YES! I am isolationist. The great President Trump is for free and fair trade!

It is not a Pearl Harbor event....disagree profoundly with you. Its not good, but the US interferes in elections and business of other countries all the time just like they mess with us all the time. The Russian meddling which I agree occurred is being magnified a thousandfold as an excuse for Hillary's loss and a pathway to justify going after Trump. The lib media keeps saying now that Trump is wrong for calling it a witch hunt, but the entire media focus has been slanted to say this was an investigation to find Trump wrongdoing and not just Russian interference. These are two different things and Trump is understandably upset that the media is portraying that he did it working with Russians rather than just Russians doing it.

This is a total scam from start to finish in my opinion. The DOJ,CIA,FBI were spying on Trump as early as spring of 2016....no excuse for it, but ones that do not like Trump seem to not care at all in this case. There is no way that any sane person can look at how Hillary server gate was handled and then look at what was done to candidate Trump and tell me the fix was not in. All the while, President Obama was mocking candidate Trump saying the elections could not be tampered with...LOL. This of course was the motto when they thought the victory was rubber stamped. The reopening of the Hillary investigation was done to cover their butts because the FBI field office threatened to go public and they were still thinking the victory was guaranteed. Hillary was going to lose anyway...No one changed their mind due to the investigation being re opened same as no one supporting Trump changed their mind when the access hollywood tape came out.

My prediction,,,,nothing will come of Russia connected to Trump, but they will find something in the records they illegally took in KGB style from Cohen to find some kind of nickel and dime charge on him from years back to send to Congress.

Never claimed to be a legal expert. I believe that you have made that claim. I have heard from other legal experts as well. Of course, Mueller, as well as Rosenstein, always use the "national security" excuse, anytime it serves their purpose. Rosenstein, in particular, uses this quite often; only to be proven wrong when ultimately compelled to provide the information. My statements are not just my opinions, but are the opinion of other legal minds.
The OP was regarding the timing of the announcement. No one has ever questioned whether or not Russians attempt to hack US systems, or have been successful doing it. Since you are a legal expert, tell us your opinion of when these hackers will be brought to trial in the US.
You'll notice that no one has answered any of the questions raised regarding the testimony of Obama's Cyber Security Chief, Michael Daniel, nor the fact that Hillary's bathroom server is known to have been hacked by 5 different foreign entities; which some people consider to be much worse than John Podesta's email acct, or DNC email server. The other charges were only for unsuccessful attempts at breaking into state election boards, etc. as I understand it.
If you are a liberal and have differing opinions, good for you, but there are legal scholars that also hold the same opinions as I do.
Also, since you have an education in the law, what was the legal basis for Mueller to indict a Russian company that didn't even exist at the time of the alleged wrong doing?
The Internet Research Agency was founded in 2013. Concord Management was founded in 1995. I don’t know what you are talking about.

The Internet Research Agency was founded in 2013. Concord Management was founded in 1995. I don’t know what you are talking about.

Concord Catering :
U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"
"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

In my view, where leftist miss objectivity, is in the simple things. It's pretty simple actually. They see Russians indicted for hacking or phishing the DNC; Podesta. To them, this automatically proves something. The msm never even asks the obvious question. Did the Russians also attack the RNC servers? YES, THEY DID. Just weren't able to penetrate. So, with only an accusation by Hillary and DNC that Trump colluded with Russians, and a few rogue Hillary supporters in high places within the FBI/DOJ/CIA,
the msm can convince 40% of the country that Trump is Putin's puppet.
There are more complex issues at hand here; also just my opinion. Like, why would the DNC REFUSE to let the FBI have access to their server after the hack? You'd think that an "attack on the level of Pearl Harbor" would lead the DNC to have the FBI,NSA, and every other alphabet agency involved as deeply as possible. Also, why did the FBI not insist, demand, or even just barge in and take the server, if the hack constitutes an "act of war"??
I'll keep saying this until the truth comes out: The real "conspiracy theory" is the idea that Trump, or his campaign, colluded, conspired, or had any nefarious dealings with the Russians. Also, there was/is a conspiracy and it is to protect a deep state of bad actors who:
1. Botched an attempt to get Hillary elected; by botching an attempt to keep her out jail.
2. Are continuing their subversive activity in attempting to get Trump into an impeachable situation; by keeping this narrative alive until the mid-terms; obstructing the release of DOJ documents to the duly elected Congress, who have Constitutional oversight of the Executive Branch.

Last edited:
So trump just sucked off putin in front of the entire world today. This is great.

WTF

Reactions: Rychek4
Guys. You are wasting your time here. EVERY intelligence agency we have says the Russians hacked us attempting to help Trump win. Donald Trump believes the Russians over his own people. Therefore the Trumpians on here believe the Russians as well. The Donald has spoken...and they believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Happy Comrade Trump day!

Can u not see the emperor has no clothes? This is the most blatant example in the history of the United States. I feel sorry for you @orangelvis. Botched an attempt to get Hillary elected?? By not revealing that the Trump campaign had known ties to Moscow? That makes zero sense. The simple logic is they didn't reveal it because they didn't want to appear to favor one side over the other. They were worried about crazy Trump supporters (remember when Trump was claiming months before the election that the whole thing was 'rigged', inciting all the folks with the guns to rise up--the FBI was walking on thin ice and that influenced Comey to reveal these investigations into Clinton even days before the election. It was a bad decision by Comey but it worked for Trump--this is all simple logic).

But please--search for the deep state while Trump shows the actual conspiracy in plain view to the entire world.

(p.s. why no mention of the NRA and its deep conspiracy ties to Russia for dollah bills. NRA is going down...Butina...a real name to know...)

Concord Catering :
U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"
"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

In my view, where leftist miss objectivity, is in the simple things. It's pretty simple actually. They see Russians indicted for hacking or phishing the DNC; Podesta. To them, this automatically proves something. The msm never even asks the obvious question. Did the Russians also attack the RNC servers? YES, THEY DID. Just weren't able to penetrate. So, with only an accusation by Hillary and DNC that Trump colluded with Russians, and a few rogue Hillary supporters in high places within the FBI/DOJ/CIA,
There are more complex issues at hand here; also just my opinion. Like, why would the DNC REFUSE to let the FBI have access to their server after the hack? You'd think that an "attack on the level of Pearl Harbor" would lead the DNC to have the FBI,NSA, and every other alphabet agency involved as deeply as possible. Also, why did the FBI not insist, demand, or even just barge in and take the server, if the hack constitutes an "act of war"??
I'll keep saying this until the truth comes out: The real "conspiracy theory" is the idea that Trump, or his campaign, colluded, conspired, or had any nefarious dealings with the Russians. Also, there was/is a conspiracy and it is to protect a deep state of bad actors who:
1. Botched an attempt to get Hillary elected; by botching an attempt to keep her out jail.
2. Are continuing their subversive activity in attempting to get Trump into an impeachable situation; by keeping this narrative alive until the mid-terms; obstructing the release of DOJ documents to the duly elected Congress, who have Constitutional oversight of the Executive Branch.
None of that supports your claim that the LLCs didn’t exist at the time of the wrongdoing. You pivot too much and don’t stay on topic. It’s frustrating to read.

Concord Catering :

Are you going to continue defending him after today? Justify believing the word of a dictator over our entire intelligence community... Twice in a month.

Very interesting to hear Putin in the interview with Fox's Chris Wallace.

Amazing to hear Putin's talking points about Mueller and the first indictment. They are very similar to @orangelvis's points. Huh. I wonder where these kinds of apologist 'deep state' theories are originating?

I am personally interested to hear which republican congressmen and leadership were involved with the NRA and Russia, creating the backchannel. Makes sense for the congressmen to respond with such insane anger and crazy theories and dismantling of the rule of law and FBI precedence if they were actually in hot water if Mueller is allowed to expand the probe. This is the actual deep state conspiracy @orangelvis--it is not too late to jump on the bandwagon!! (the bandwagon is also called the US of A!)

Reactions: griffgolf
Guys. You are wasting your time here. EVERY intelligence agency we have says the Russians hacked us attempting to help Trump win. Donald Trump believes the Russians over his own people. Therefore the Trumpians on here believe the Russians as well. The Donald has spoken...and they believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

The intelligence community is credited with this statement and were also weaponized by Commissar Obama. They committed among other things,
- Spied on Trump using full power of American intelligence apparatus with no cause.
- Made statement on Russian spying without ever laying a finger on DNC server.
- Still have operatives actively engaging in seditious behavior via the media(See Brennan, Clapper statements)

The US intelligence apparatus was taken over at the top by Marxist sympathizers under Obama. Brennan voted for the communist party candidate in the 76 presidential election and then somehow got hired by the CIA. This is a war and the real commies are in the Obama wing.

President Trump just dropped 700 billion dollars for our military to use. He also is urging Germany to buy energy from the US instead of Russia. You guys are pathetically duped.

Reactions: orangelvis
The intelligence community is credited with this statement and were also weaponized by Commissar Obama. They committed among other things,
- Spied on Trump using full power of American intelligence apparatus with no cause.
- Still have operatives actively engaging in seditious behavior via the media(See Brennan, Clapper statements)

The US intelligence apparatus was taken over at the top by Marxist sympathizers under Obama. Brennan voted for the communist party candidate in the 76 presidential election and then somehow got hired by the CIA. This is a war and the real commies are in the Obama wing.

President Trump just dropped 700 billion dollars for our military to use. He also is urging Germany to buy energy from the US instead of Russia. You guys are pathetically duped.

Oh please.

Obama spied or did the intelligence community defend america from trump campaign members and family members actively courting russians?

You sound exactly like Putin too. Wonder why? And for the record:
DNC spokeswoman Adrienne Watson told PolitiFact that the DNC cooperated with the FBI’s requests, which resulted in the DNC providing a copy of their server.

"An image of a server is the best thing to use in an investigation so that your exploration of the server does not change the evidence (just like you don’t want investigators leaving their own DNA around a physical crime scene) and so that the bad actors cannot make changes to the evidence while you are looking at it," Watson said. "Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect."

Also we have the indictment and names of the Russians--why are we talking about Hillary and the servers? Bc the dems hacked themselves--right?

Seditious? No. Citizens exercising free speech--stop sounding like a Putin.

The president just groveled at the feet of Putin and u want to blame Obama? Tell me if Obama said any of the statements to Putin, you wouldn't have roasted him and called him a marxist commie?? He believed Putin over America, over the tracing of bitcoin payments to the GRU, the websites, the spearfishing--it is all there, linked to evidence, following the money. Evidence. Read the indictment, read the statement by Coats--Trumps Director of National Intelligence and stop embarrassing yourself.

Are you going to continue defending him after today? Justify believing the word of a dictator over our entire intelligence community... Twice in a month.

Trump said he had faith in HIS intelligence community. He was inferring that he doesn't have faith in Obama's intelligence community.
I am absolutely chuckling over how easy it is to herd you sheep. Amazingly, Russia was transformed from Prince Charming into Godzilla at midnight on that first Tuesday in November 2016. Whoever said, "elections have consequences" had no idea. Over night, alt-leftist were transformed from Uranium selling, red re-set buttoning, having more flexibility after my re-electioning, Ukrainian defense denying Putin sex toys; into Barry Goldwater !!
I believe Trump answered the reporter's question the way he did for a couple of reasons. ONE: If he had stated. Yes, I believe Mr Putin hacked the DNC server; the msm would be right back today claiming that Trump admitted the Russians helped him win the election. This, btw, has been proven over and over again to be false.
TWO: There will be much more information coming out regarding the hacking of Hillary's Bathroom Server; who knew about it and when; why that info was hidden from the public; the Imran Awan fiasco with Debbie Wassup Shultz and the 40 Dem House members' computers/server and Pakistani intelligence breaches.
Trump is 2-3 steps ahead of the deep state, global cabal. This ginned up frenzy from yesterday will be short lived.
Oh, and before I go, Trump has been, and still is, 10x tougher on Putin than Obama/Bush combined.

Last edited:

Dude please. The Russians were meddling with the election, hell Putin even said a couple of days ago, he wanted Trump to win. Their official government agencies were hacking servers and working social media to ensure Trump won. All our intelligence agencies say so. OF COURSE the FBI and others were investigating. And the Senate investigated the FBI role here and even Trump's usual pets in the Senate (unfortunately including our own Junior Senator) agreed that it was a legit investigation.

Hopefully, most real Americans don't share your Trumpian viewpoint. You see, the REAL enemy here is the same as it's always been. Russia (and China). They work against our interests all over the world and are attacking our country. Let me let you in on a little secret. You can tell we are enemies b/c we have THOUSANDS of nuclear weapons aimed at each other. Ever had a friend point a loaded gun at you and pull back the hammer? Me neither, because friends don't do that. How many weapons do you think we have aimed at France, Germany, and Briton? I'd guess it's a whole number somewhere between -1 and 1. See the difference? Friends and Enemies.

This conspiracy deep state crap is stuff that Trump made up to cover the fact that he was in contact with the Russians before the election trying to get dirt on Hillary to help him win. Which is against the law. Collusion is not. You see, he HAS to have this conspiracy theory. How else to explain how all our intelligence agencies think that the Russians meddled in our elections to help Trump win? How else to explain that he's under investigation for taking something of value from a foreign government? Everyone is out to get him of course.... It's the only thing that makes sense, right?

Unless you perhaps think that Trump made all this crap up to make himself look good at the expense of others. Trump is a LIAR. He lies ALL THE FREAKING TIME. He always has. Just google Trump lies and you'll find plenty of raw footage that is nothing but Trump lying. No fake news no dishonest press. Just Trump lying his ass off... business as usual for him. So when this liar in chief blames his troubles on folks that have served this country well for decades (WAY before Obama came to office), I absolutely don't believe him.

After all, which is more likely? A known liar lying again. Or a wide reaching government conspiracy involving dozens if not hundreds of people all trying to bring Trump down? Obviously you believe Trump, hopefully not that many folks do.

I liked Ana Navarro's take:

If you’re an American, if you’re a Republican, and you’re not disgusted by Trump’s undermining of US Intelligence Agencies, his dismissal of Russia’s cyber-terrorism against our democratic institutions, and his deference to the murderous Russian leader, YOU ARE A CULT MEMBER.

— Ana Navarro (@ananavarro)

Ok, to all of the Trump apologists on this site: Does Putin have photos of Potus, or is Potus on Putin payroll, or is his ego so large that he fears his election legitimacy outweighs selling out his country? He has feuded with Canada saying Trudeau is "weak and dishonest". He has called the EU our "foe" while calling Russia our "competitor". He has attacked Britains Theresa May, Germany's prime minister Angela Merckel, France's Macrone, the Secretary General and members of NATO. He has only praised Putin and yesterday believed Putin over all of our intelligence services while on foreign soil. He has violated his oath to protect and defend the USA. He needs to be removed from office ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT