ADVERTISEMENT

NFL: Increase Your Draft Position with Black Coach or GM

Lol. Didn't seem to stop Jackie Robinson.
Yeah. That's why it was monumental and historical. That's why his jersey is retired across all of major league baseball. That's why he is honored every year in the MLB and across the world. That's why they have made movies about it. All of that because it was so easy for him. Thanks for making my own point for me!

Reactions: cftum
No matter how much black athletes would think they are better than any other race they are not the ones picking the teams. White men are the coaches and GMs making those decisions.
Yes. And they are picking those teams from a pool of mainly black athletes because the others have been weeded out by the time they get to college. And that weeding process has been exacerbated by the issues that I mentioned previously. Even you have to see that.

Yes. And they are picking those teams from a pool of mainly black athletes because the others have been weeded out by the time they get to college. And that weeding process has been exacerbated by the issues that I mentioned previously. Even you have to see that.

If you think white players are not given a fair opportunity to succeed then I just simply don't agree. I don't really have an alternate point. It's hard to imagine during the weeding out process that predominantly white coaches at every level are denying opportunity to white players. Most areas outside of maybe the inner city are still predominantly white with white power and they and their fanbases would love great white players. Hard for me to imagine otherwise but anything is possible. I don't know what else to say about that.

Reactions: KansasClemson215
Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

So, this policy is being put in place based on the fact that the NFL believes blacks are superior?

You all are so used to crying racism, you don't even understand what it is anymore. Just stop.

--Mr. DT

I think you should sit the next few plays out.

Lol. Didn't seem to stop Jackie Robinson.

Someone showed you that the percentage of African Americans in the US is almost exactly the same as the percentage of African American coaches in the the NFL, and you glossed right over it.

What does the percentage of African American players have to do with the percentage of African American head coaches/GMs? I’m not being antagonistic and I’m certainly not racist...I’m just trying to understand.

Honkeys are such whiny bitches. Do you really think Cris is going to kick an OG like me off the site for your punk ass?
@coop# Oh sorry, I didn’t know my “punk ass” was talking to an “OG” lmao. Wow you sound really tough when you run your cum funnel like that. It’s fuucking little cuunts like you that get on here, thinking you can talk shit to people that pisses me off. Oh and if you want to run tell your mommy I called you a cuunt , go ahead because I’ll tell that stupid bitch the same thing.

What a giant load of crap. You make up the most ridiculous stories. If we were arguing about the size of Alaskan Snow Crabs you would say you were half eskimo and worked on season 1 and 2 of Deadliest Catch

Maybe you should take your own advise, and instead of generalizing due to skin color look at each individual person’s situation.
Lol who says that I don't? Generalizations don't preclude individual examinations.

At one point in time, 90% of QB's were but looked what happened once blacks were given more of an opportunity

So you're saying that if we just let capitalism do it's thing it'll work itself out and the best will earn what they deserve? Wow....what a novel concept.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT