ADVERTISEMENT

No White House invite for UGA

I love people that act like this very thing hasn't been going on for 75 years as it fits their political agenda.

Sub Ukraine for Isreal, or Iraq (x2), or South Korea, or Vietnam and it's the same thing
Not true. Ukraine shares a border with Russia. Those proxy wars were not. If Russia started getting cozy with and arming Canada or Mexico, we would also have a problem. I don't care what happens in Ukraine. I'm not sending my boys to fight their either.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Not true. Ukraine shares a border with Russia. Those proxy wars were not. If Russia started getting cozy with and arming Canada or Mexico, we would also have a problem. I don't care what happens in Ukraine. I'm not sending my boys to fight their either.
My point was an enemy of my enemy is a friend. If they’re willing to fight them, then help them fight them whether that’s money, tanks, etc. I also don’t think we should send troops.

What's truly astonishing is that the American progressives are now the pro-war party. How did that happen?
In any other time, under any other President R or D, we would have been proud and unified as a country in this defense of another democratic country's sovereignty. We know all Republicans aren't against it, just a special, how do we describe it....radicalized segment of that population. I'm sad for our country that they have such an out-sized voice now. A constant, never ending drumbeat of anger about everything and nothing at all...

In any other time, under any other President R or D, we would have been proud and unified as a country in this defense of another democratic country's sovereignty. We know all Republicans aren't against it, just a special, how do we describe it....radicalized segment of that population. I'm sad for our country that they have such an out-sized voice now. A constant, never ending drumbeat of anger about everything and nothing at all...
Or maybe non radical people are tired of endless wars that we seem to bring about with our never ending ability to screw around in other peoples affairs. If you think all anti war republicans are MAGA I will tell you that is an incorrect assumption. I have a nephew in Germany 🇩🇪 whom I spoke with during the holidays. We are slow rolling into putting our boys into flag draped caskets. Sometimes people have opinions and they are not mesmerized by flamboyant vapid personalities of politicians on either side.

This dude has better issues than some CFB. He's giving BILLIONS to Ukraine to help us fight China and Russia together. We've got to fund a war "For as long as it takes".

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
The military industrial complex approves.

Has anyone seen an explanation about this? A curious move to say the least. Unnecessarily stupid too.

If nothing else, you've given a large chunk of an state that is key for your political future a really good reason to be pissed off at you.

Your facts are seriously twisted. The industrial complex is pushing this war and Biden is rewarding his rich friends in the process. Wise up!!!
Please post your opinions on the Iraq war when it happened

Has anyone seen an explanation about this? A curious move to say the least. Unnecessarily stupid too.

If nothing else, you've given a large chunk of an state that is key for your political future a really good reason to be pissed off at you.
I defer to your political acumen but how many uga fans that would care enough to get mad actually voted for Biden in the first place?

Georgia is a red State with an Atlanta problem.

Similar to most blue States.
I'm from rural Georgia and live in Midtown Atlanta so I have roots in both ends of the spectrum. Georgia is a purple state. It swings based on the quality of the candidate.

Trump and Trump-backed candidates were off putting to the more affluent and traditionally conservative voters in suburban areas like Cobb County. They voted for Republican Governor Kemp but would not vote down ballot for Hershel Walker.

Republicans need to pick better candidates in Georgia. Democrats have figured out the formula otherwise to pull the state vote.

I defer to your political acumen but how many uga fans that would care enough to get mad actually voted for Biden in the first place?

I would guess the answer is lots actually. Like, in the tens of thousands (this is, of course, an educated guess).

And I'd bet they will see at least a short term drop in his favorables in GA.

People are nuts man. Ha.

I would guess the answer is lots actually. Like, in the tens of thousands (this is, of course, an educated guess).

And I'd bet they will see at least a short term drop in his favorables in GA.

People are nuts man. Ha.
Agreed with above post. Anyone who would vote based on that is well, special

Joe-“My dad used to always tell me as kid “Joey you’re a heisman winner”. I was. I really was. Im not kidding around here! I used to carry the uhh the uhhh oh you know thing into the outfield for a slam dunk. Back when I, you know, graduated from an all black college. Of course that was before I was a cross country truck driver.
Hey! Uh…..Cmon, man!

You are wrong. You are being led aimlessly into what could be WW3. That risk is greater than feeling good about fitting in with the pro-war camp. No one wins in a hot war with Russia. If you don't realize that then you are lost.

You are wrong. You are being led aimlessly into what could be WW3. That risk is greater than feeling good about fitting in with the pro-war camp. No one wins in a hot war with Russia. If you don't realize that then you are lost.
I'm not aimlessly led by anyone dude, that I can promise you. And thanks for letting us know that your friendship is contingent on the size of the bully that attacks your buddies.

What's your solution?

Please post your opinions on the Iraq war when it happened
Did Iraq have the most nukes on the planet?
I'm not aimlessly led by anyone dude, that I can promise you. And thanks for letting us know that your friendship is contingent on the size of the bully that attacks your buddies.

What's your solution?
Simple. Stop escalating the war. Force Ukraine into peace talks. End the war. It's going to happen one way or another.

Also, you are a fool if you don't consider Russia differently than any other adversary. Their arms can end the world. That's a fact. So can ours. We have to treat one another differently due to that fact. You can chest thump all you want, but peace is the goal.

Did Iraq have the most nukes on the planet?

Simple. Stop escalating the war. Force Ukraine into peace talks. End the war. It's going to happen one way or another.

Also, you are a fool if you don't consider Russia differently than any other adversary. Their arms can end the world. That's a fact. So can ours. We have to treat one another differently due to that fact. You can chest thump all you want, but peace is the goal.
The America I know doesn't back down in the face of a saber rattling bully.

Russia was just as dangerous during the Cuban Missile crisis but we didn't back down and they withdrew their missiles

Reagan stood up to Gorbachev during the Cold war and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

We understand how dangerous they are but we also understand the difference between right and wrong and I'm glad we're firmly on the side of right.

Reactions: scotchtiger
The America I know doesn't back down in the face of a saber rattling bully.

Russia was just as dangerous during the Cuban Missile crisis but we didn't back down and they withdrew their missiles

Reagan stood up to Gorbachev during the Cold war and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

We understand how dangerous they are but we also understand the difference between right and wrong and I'm glad we're firmly on the side of right.

Really? The Taliban thanks you for the planes, tanks, and munitions. They were actually rattling sabres.

We are provoking Russia. If you don't see that then you are exactly what the regime is looking for.

And, are you going to send your sons and daughters over there to fight?

Really? The Taliban thanks you for the planes, tanks, and munitions. They were actually rattling sabres.

We are provoking Russia. If you don't see that then you are exactly what the regime is looking for.

I won't engage with red herrings and we aren't talking about sending our sons to war. I am talking about supporting Ukraine until the job is done. It's the right thing to do.

I won't engage with red herrings and we aren't talking about sending our sons to war. I am talking about supporting Ukraine until the job is done. It's the right thing to do.
Delusion on an epic level.

you are so soft it's hilarious. keep posting please.

Reactions: dpic73
Simple. Stop escalating the war. Force Ukraine into peace talks. End the war.

Simple right? Ukraine isn’t giving up its rightful territory and Russia isn’t giving up its gains. There isn’t an agreeable compromise, nor anything particularly close to that right now.

So master mediator, what are the “simple” terms that will “force” peace talks?

I’m certain user touchdownbob has the answer when international leaders have failed.

Simple right? Ukraine isn’t giving up its rightful territory and Russia isn’t giving up its gains. There isn’t an agreeable compromise, nor anything particularly close to that right now.

So master mediator, what are the “simple” terms that will “force” peace talks?

I’m certain user touchdownbob has the answer when international leaders have failed.
the only way now is for everyone to bow to putin. it's somehow what a lot of conservatives want. they hate fascism but welcome communism. who knew?

How are we provoking russia when they invaded ukraine?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT