ADVERTISEMENT

Now We Have Confirmation the 2020 Elections were Rigged and Stolen Please Defend Your Side for This Disgraceful and Un American Behavior

We have the receipts. We have business partners, emails, the money trail, everything. Joe Biden peddled his influence through his crackhead son all over the world, some major adversaries of the US.

It’s only “misinformation” for you because you can’t handle the cognitive dissonance it causes.
I mean I'm sure that's partly true. Now look at Trumps kids and business ventures with the same eye. Just a suggestion. I bueve shole heartedly that Biden likely called in favors to get his kid jobs and get paid. I don't think they are doing super shady shit like selling secrets.

This is getting worse by the day and is the biggest story currently but the leftist msm and populace will downplay it as nothing.

This is getting worse by the day and is the biggest story currently but the leftist msm and populace will downplay it as nothing.

Says Trump's shady lawyer. I just read through the brief and it makes him sound even better to me. You've been using these same tactics for years now and they aren't working. Maybe it's time your side starts offering solutions?

200w.gif

Says Trump's shady lawyer. I just read through the brief and it makes him sound even better to me. You've been using these same tactics for years now and they aren't working. Maybe it's time your side starts offering solutions?

200w.gif
No. I will continue pointing out the illegality perpetrated by dirty dems. That will never stop until I am gone.

The illegality you imagine is nowhere near as bad as the illegality you ignore.
I disagree with you strongly. Your depraved political viewpoints and your decision to ignore anything your chosen leaders do thats illegal blinds you to a hopeless extent.

Twitter working with the FBI to suppress any bad info against one of the two major political parties in the nation is a textbook example of fascism you dirty dems. You guys are always screaming fascism projecting on Trump but its your party leaders doing it and this is conclusive and not conjecture.

2016 election Democrats = THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM HILLARY!
2020 election Republicans= THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM TRUMP!
Yall see how this works?

2016 election Democrats = THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM HILLARY!
2020 election Republicans= THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN FROM TRUMP!
Yall see how this works?
Did Hillary’s people attempt to overturn the result of the election by use of force on the Capitol? Nay

You are seriously this blind? She is the biggest election denier there is.
Did the Russians meddle with social media in an attempt to get Trump elected?

Did the DNC server get hacked?

Did Wiki- leaks release details from the hack?

Did Comey re-open her email investigation right before the election?

Did the above improperly influence the voters?

If all these things are true, then she's telling the truth.

You can't make this the same....if you're an honorable person.

Reactions: clemsontiger02

Don’t bother with people who aren’t arguing in good faith to begin with

Did you see anything on social media from the Russians? I didn't
DNC hacking didn't change anyone vote
Don't try to pretend Comey was working for Trump before the election.
She a liar and a election denier. I would have more respect for yall on the left and the right if you would just admit. The election was stolen because my side didn't win.

She a liar and a election denier. I would have more respect for yall on the left and the right if you would just admit. The election was stolen because my side didn't win.
Yeah, I guarantee you did see some shit from Russia on social media, but your brain is just too smooth to realize that's what it was.

Reactions: dpic73
Damn you're dense. The Russians don't put a logo on their attack ads SMFH.

How do you know that the leaks from the DNC server didn't influence anyone?

Didn't say Comey was working for Trump but he admitted that he re-opened it in order to show impartiality and he later said he regretted doing it....because it did have an impact and he knew it.

I have NO RESPECT for you if you can't admit to the differences. You're just being a shitbag, trying to cover for Trump.

These things ARE NOT THE SAME

Reactions: flotiger
Damn you're dense. The Russians don't put a logo on their attack ads SMFH.

How do you know that the leaks from the DNC server didn't influence anyone?

Didn't say Comey was working for Trump but he admitted that he re-opened it in order to show impartiality and he later said he regretted doing it....because it did have an impact and he knew it.

I have NO RESPECT for you if you can't admit to the differences. You're just being a shitbag, trying to cover for Trump.

These things ARE NOT THE SAME
You clowns have been saying Trump is going to jail for the last 6 years. But I'm the 1 who is dense?

He would be under the jail if he were a regular citizen. If you don't think he should be, congrats, you have no morals.
Yes , I know what msdnc tell you every day. "The noose is tightening and the walls are closing in on Trump ". But maybe just maybe they're lying?

Yes , I know what msdnc tell you every day. "The noose is tightening and the walls are closing in on Trump ". But maybe just maybe they're lying?
There is no question they have the evidence to indict. None

But think about what would happen if he was tried and got off on a technicality or if there was a MAGA juror. Think about the fallout there. The repercussions would be severe and therefore they can't afford to miss, especially when trying an ex-President with a bloodthirsty cult for the first time in history.

Be honest with yourself. He should fall but they may lack the will to indict because you MAGAs will burn the house down either way, but it will be a calamity of epic proportions for justice in this country if a President can get away scot-free, no matter what he does.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Yeah, I guarantee you did see some shit from Russia on social media, but your brain is just too smooth to realize that's what it was.
How did any of this supposed Russian social media attack compare in intensity, resources allocated and impact to what was done to Trump?

How did any of this supposed Russian social media attack compare in intensity, resources allocated and impact to what was done to Trump?

I mean. Your entire personality and world view seems based on misinformation that was absolutely fomented by Russia. So, there that.

Your question should be how does it compare to what Trump did to our country

Another example of how the dirty dems play ball. Nothing is off limits. This is disgusting.

“This Is Absolute Vote Harvesting” – Chicago Prisoners Forced to Vote in Upcoming Mayoral Election (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Feb. 27, 2023 7:06 pm
kelly-watters-600x353.jpg

Investigative reporter Willliam J. Kelly reported at The Daily Mail on Monday that Chicago inmates are being pressured to illegally vote in the city’s mayoral election.
The inmates accuse Chicago guards of pushing them to illegally vote in tomorrow’s election.
The jail inmates told Kelly, “This is absolute vote harvesting.”
The inmates have more integrity than the Chicago politicians. Go figure.
William Kelly joined Jesse Watters tonight to discuss the latest Chicago election scandal.
Watch video on TGP.
Here is the Daily Mail report:
Chicago inmates have claimed they are being pressured to illegally vote in the city’s mayoral election.
The inmates, some who are accused of murder, argued guards at Cook County Jail were pushing them to vote – despite some being registered in a different jurisdiction.
They claimed the guards were receiving orders from higher up and were ‘just doing what I’m told’ when confronted over the move.
It comes amid fears of ballot harvesting as insiders claimed the jail was the ‘ideal environment’ due to no cameras or election observers.
It also raised concerns it could propel Lori Lightfoot back into office, despite her languishing on just 13 percent in the polls.
One inmate, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told DailyMail.com the guards didn’t seem to care that they might be breaking the law.
He said: ‘I asked him [the guard], ‘Did you ask people first if they’re registered to vote?’ And he said ‘no’.
‘I said but you should because if I’m registered to vote somewhere else like I am, you are asking me and enticing me to vote even though I’m registered somewhere else and that’s a felony. I can’t be voting in two different jurisdictions.’
He claims another guard told him that he was ‘just doing what I’m told’.
An inmate being held on murder charges, also says 21 of the 48 inmates in his Division 11, have already voted but none were asked if they were registered or eligible to vote.
‘They just say who wants to vote? Line up to vote,’ he said.
An unnamed source familiar with Cook County Jail said it is the ideal environment for ballot harvesting.
Read the rest here.

Another example of how the dirty dems play ball. Nothing is off limits. This is disgusting.

“This Is Absolute Vote Harvesting” – Chicago Prisoners Forced to Vote in Upcoming Mayoral Election (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Feb. 27, 2023 7:06 pm
kelly-watters-600x353.jpg

Investigative reporter Willliam J. Kelly reported at The Daily Mail on Monday that Chicago inmates are being pressured to illegally vote in the city’s mayoral election.
The inmates accuse Chicago guards of pushing them to illegally vote in tomorrow’s election.
The jail inmates told Kelly, “This is absolute vote harvesting.”
The inmates have more integrity than the Chicago politicians. Go figure.
William Kelly joined Jesse Watters tonight to discuss the latest Chicago election scandal.
Watch video on TGP.
Here is the Daily Mail report:

Read the rest here.
Hmm, FoxNews, The Daily Mail and the GWP. The Triple Crown of Fake News!

Hmm, FoxNews, The Daily Mail and the GWP. The Triple Crown of Fake News!

Co opting Trump terms. I like it! There might be hope for you yet.

ADVERTISEMENT