ADVERTISEMENT

Obama’s bracket

lol at people still being triggered by obama's brackets, even when out of office

anigif_enhanced-20734-1405382439-9.gif

I didn't like him as our President and I certainly didn't vote for him. But compared to most other Presidents, I felt like he knew more than most when it came to college basketball.

He was probably in the 50-60th percentile for his brackets, just like most of us probably. Not bad for someone who had to deal with real life issues haha (and here comes the crowd that chimes in that he should've dealt with those issues instead of doing a bracketology with Andy Katz)

Objective historians will be kind to Mr Obama. Our grandchildren will learn in history class abt how he helped get our great country back on track after the greasefire Dubya left him with.

Ha. I’d say that’s a bit pre-mature. Let’s wait for the Healthcare and Student Bubble to burst before we make any kind of assumption on his presidency. Although I’m sure that will get pinned on Trump just like the Mortgage Securities did on Bush. Even though the legislation that led to it was passed under Clinton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT