ADVERTISEMENT

Obama’s bracket

You are an idiot.

Uh, MAGA, stop illegal immigration, the wall, protect the second amendment, cut regulations, cut taxes, and so on... He's been crystal clear since he announced.

lol you consider "MAGA" an ideology? okay.

No I don’t know you. Just going by what you posted. Everything was already getting better. He had nothing to do with it. Lol. Ok. As for wanting Obama to succeed, sure some didn’t want him to which is why I pointed out that it’s just the way this country is now. If you don’t like the president. If he wasn’t your choice you want them to fail. Just how it is these days.

Was unemployment not trending down and the Dow trending up for multiple years before Trump was elected?
Shh... that was never mentioned on Fox. I truly believe that there are people who thought unemployment was at 10.4% and the Dow at 8500 when Obama left office.

You are an idiot.

Uh, MAGA, stop illegal immigration, the wall, protect the second amendment, cut regulations, cut taxes, and so on... He's been crystal clear since he announced.
America has always been great. Oh, BTW, please explain the Muslim travel ban again. And Trump has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. That ain't ever going to change.

Reactions: VeniceTiger
What? He drank a beer to fix race problems, showed Isis tolerance, and single handedly fixed the healthcare system so everyone can have the coverage they want at a price they can afford
And did all this at the expense of others. How can you not love someone that cared so much for people, regardless of what they are and really want in life? Trump is such a disgrace for being pro America and what she used to be!

President

Length of term

Closing Dow Jones Industrial Average

Percentage increase in the Dow Jones Industrial Average

Barack Obama

8 years

+ 149 percent

George W. Bush

8 years

- 25 percent

Bill Clinton

8 years

+ 227 percent

George H.W. Bush

4 years

+ 45 percent

Ronald Reagan

8 years

+ 135 percent
Are you also one of those that believes everything they read on the internet? Because usually the whole story is never revealed about what was actually done while in office.

Are you also one of those that believes everything they read on the internet? Because usually the whole story is never revealed about what was actually done while in office.

Let's hear the whole story then.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone On this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay he was a professor for 12 years before running for Congress so I'm not sure that qualifies him as living in reality.

Please explain what one has to do to live in “reality,” bartender in Cabo, Mexico

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone On this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.
God has already gave me mercy and grace. Born again 5/29/1997. Hope your name is written in His book of life also!

Reactions: wta21080
ADVERTISEMENT