ADVERTISEMENT

Obama’s bracket

He would copy Obama's, put his name on it and his voters will give him credit for finishing 3,988,709

Bwhahaha, an extension of the “it was Bush’s fault”.

Y’all kill me, I literally LOLed

What a stupid thread.

opinionated.gif

Link or did that stat come from your nether region?[/QUOTE

Simple google search. There’s a bunch of articles that link his success rate. He was mostly in the 60th percentile

It’s all in fun but I agree with the sentiment he should have probably spent more time worrying about the economy and foreign affairs than public bracketology segments on ESPN

Reactions: SGTiger
lol at people still being triggered by obama's brackets, even when out of office

Funny thing is as I laugh at his bracket mine will look just as bad in the end with totally different picks lol. Wait. Most of ours will be just as bad.

Isn’t Barry married to a tranny named Michael? Figured he’d be more into men’s figure skating.

It’s amazing how many people show up to bash Obama in a thread about his bracket and they have nothing to say about this shitshow currently going on in the White House.
Stock market up 25% in 1 year, minority unemployment at an all time low, over 300 thousand jobs created last month, wages finally starting to go up for the first time in 20 years, ISIS is neutered, cities no longer being burned down by thugs, and North Korea wants to give up their nukes. I’d say it’s the best first year of any President I can think of. Trumps Probaly going to be a better economic President than Reagan and that’s saying something.

Don’t you dare utter the word troll to me again after this gaggle of Tom-Foolery.

Don't think they're trolling. Skin color has never gotten anyone in world history further than Obama.

Doubled national debt in 8 years, increased tension between police departments and uninformed minorities throughout the country, printed money which inflated prices for basic necessities and devalued the dollar throughout the world, atrocious and limpwristed in foreign policy(Iran deal) and much much more.

Also married a possible tranny who said he/she was never prouder of her country than when her/his husband was elected president.

And the cucks in this country elected him twice. Ha ha only in America

Stock market up 25% in 1 year, minority unemployment at an all time low, over 300 thousand jobs created last month, wages finally starting to go up for the first time in 20 years, ISIS is neutered, cities no longer being burned down by thugs, and North Korea wants to give up their nukes. I’d say it’s the best first year of any President I can think of. Trumps Probaly going to be a better economic President than Reagan and that’s saying something.

The market was already trending up. Unemployment was already trending down. What has Trump done differently in his approach to ISIS? Trump is a whiny, immature, embarrassment to that office. He surrounded himself with multiple people that plead guilty to federal crimes and paid off a stripper. Lol at North Korea giving up its nukes.

I’d say it’s the most controversial first year of any president I can think of.

I will forever remember with much frustration the year where Russia was invading Crimea, he’s supposed to speak to Putin via phone about situation later that day, blows off security briefing bc “he’s too busy,” I flip it over to ESPN and lo and behold he’s there filling out his bracket with Andy Katz. Told me everything I needed to know about his priorities.

Reactions: SGTiger

President

Length of term

Closing Dow Jones Industrial Average

Percentage increase in the Dow Jones Industrial Average

Barack Obama

8 years

+ 149 percent

George W. Bush

8 years

- 25 percent

Bill Clinton

8 years

+ 227 percent

George H.W. Bush

4 years

+ 45 percent

Ronald Reagan

8 years

+ 135 percent

The market was already trending up. Unemployment was already trending down. What has Trump done differently in his approach to ISIS? Trump is a whiny, immature, embarrassment to that office. He surrounded himself with multiple people that plead guilty to federal crimes and paid off a stripper. Lol at North Korea giving up its nukes.

I’d say it’s the most controversial first year of any president I can think of.
Yeah, because people like you make it controversial. No matter how good the guy does, he’ll never get credit because a lot of people want him to fail. That’s the way this country is now.

Reactions: VHFAN4EVER
Yeah, because people like you make it controversial. No matter how good the guy does, he’ll never get credit because a lot of people want him to fail. That’s the way this country is now.

Lol. People like me? I’m pretty sure you don’t know me. Also, do “people like me” make him tweet like a petulant child? You’re right though. This country would be a better place if everybody rooted for him to succeed like everybody did for Obama.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Lol. People like me? I’m pretty sure you don’t know me. Also, do “people like me” make him tweet like a petulant child? You’re right though. This country would be a better place if everybody rooted for him to succeed like everybody did for Obama.
No I don’t know you. Just going by what you posted. Everything was already getting better. He had nothing to do with it. Lol. Ok. As for wanting Obama to succeed, sure some didn’t want him to which is why I pointed out that it’s just the way this country is now. If you don’t like the president. If he wasn’t your choice you want them to fail. Just how it is these days.

it's not so much that i "want him to fail," it's that i know he will fail in important ways because he's an actual idiot and has no skills that make him an effective president.

it's not so much that i "want him to fail," it's that i know he will fail in important ways because he's an actual idiot and has no skills that make him an effective president.
Yeah. You know that after a little over a year. What skills did the last two have? How did those skills work out for them?

No I don’t know you. Just going by what you posted. Everything was already getting better. He had nothing to do with it. Lol. Ok. As for wanting Obama to succeed, sure some didn’t want him to which is why I pointed out that it’s just the way this country is now. If you don’t like the president. If he wasn’t your choice you want them to fail. Just how it is these days.

Was unemployment not trending down and the Dow trending up for multiple years before Trump was elected?

Yeah. You know that after a little over a year. What skills did the last two have? How did those skills work out for them?

whether you like obama or not, he's an incredibly smart person, superb orator, and strong in his convictions. trump has no actual ideology; he's all id.

Reactions: iceheart08
whether you like obama or not, he's an incredibly smart person, superb orator, and strong in his convictions. trump has no actual ideology; he's all id.

You are an idiot.

Uh, MAGA, stop illegal immigration, the wall, protect the second amendment, cut regulations, cut taxes, and so on... He's been crystal clear since he announced.

Reactions: VHFAN4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT