ADVERTISEMENT

Only one word for it, Trump is a massive pussy

It's sad how you libs are so indoctrinated. I wish there was some way to deprogram you but I'm afraid you are too far gone. Reality isn't your friend anymore.

Did you just ask me for a dick pick you sick ****?

This isn't the gay hook up sites you frequent on the down low.
I just want to know if your penis size matches your wallet size.

I'm guessing you exaggerate both. Typical Yankee.

I was just proving that it is very possible for high-income people to pay a lower rate than teachers. And no, business owners should not be taxed more. We are the ones who took risks and started to businesses to employ w2 earners. I ate a shit sandwich for years after starting my first business while my w2 high earning friends all took trips together that I could not afford to go on.

I have said before that I think the $400K threshold should be higher, and I think it will have to be for President Harris to get any new tax laws passed.

It's possible, but it's the exception. I think we all know - whether we want to state it or not - that the democrat messaging around "billionaires not paying their share" or now "paying less than teachers and firefighters" and then trying to tax hardworking families making $400K is complete and total bullshit. It's meant to target relatively low IQ, mostly bitter people who want someone else to carry their water.

I earn well over the proposed threshold and I struggle to see how an increased rate anywhere in my income range can be justified. There's no possible way anyone can look at my return and think I'm not paying more than my fair share. The focus should be more on closing loopholes and write-offs, which is what enables your friend to avoid paying a normal rate.

It's possible, but it's the exception. I think we all know - whether we want to state it or not - that the democrat messaging around "billionaires not paying their share" or now "paying less than teachers and firefighters" and then trying to tax hardworking families making $400K is complete and total bullshit. It's meant to target relatively low IQ, mostly bitter people who want someone else to carry their water.

I earn well over the proposed threshold and I struggle to see how an increased rate anywhere in my income range can be justified. There's no possible way anyone can look at my return and think I'm not paying more than my fair share. The focus should be more on closing loopholes and write-offs, which is what enables your friend to avoid paying a normal rate.

I really like Harris's policy on tax breaks for people starting businesses. It is much more productive than Trump telling billionaires that he will give them more tax breaks if they donate to his campaign.

The loopholes you refer to are, more often than not, incentives for people to take risks and start businesses. If nobody wanted to start a business, there would be nobody to pay you the high wages that you complain about paying taxes on.

W2 earners are generally either afraid, ill-equipped, or simply choose not to get off their biscuit and risk it - and that is fine. But those who do should be rewarded within reason.

My wife is a teacher/ in education and I promise we pay substantially more than 9%.

I do agree that 400k is too low of a threshold. I would agree that closing loopholes should be the primary focus.

That said, the tax code is definitely challenging if you are dual income no kids like my family.

I really like Harris's policy on tax breaks for people starting businesses. It is much more productive than Trump telling billionaires that he will give them more tax breaks if they donate to his campaign.

The loopholes you refer to are, more often than not, incentives for people to take risks and start businesses. If nobody wanted to start a business, there would be nobody to pay you the high wages that you complain about paying taxes on.

W2 earners are generally either afraid, ill-equipped, or simply choose not to get off their biscuit and risk it - and that is fine. But those who do should be rewarded within reason.

I agree with the reward. I do. But don't tell me I'm not paying my fair share (which is what you are doing when you vote to raise my tax rates) and then use your buddy's example of extreme tax deductions to justify the ridiculous statements from the dem party about taxation.

Maybe many W2 earners. Pretty darn comfortable here though. I took the risk on a start-up and have been the primary commercial leader that has grown it 30X (so far) and will likely IPO soon at 50X of when I started. Then my stock options take over as my primary source of income... It's like starting and growing a business except with a big, beautiful W2 comp package along the way.

I agree with the reward. I do. But don't tell me I'm not paying my fair share (which is what you are doing when you vote to raise my tax rates) and then use your buddy's example of extreme tax deductions to justify the ridiculous statements from the dem party about taxation.

Maybe many W2 earners. Pretty darn comfortable here though. I took the risk on a start-up and have been the primary commercial leader that has grown it 30X (so far) and will likely IPO soon at 50X of when I started. Then my stock options take over as my primary source of income... It's like starting and growing a business except with a big, beautiful W2 comp package along the way.

Sorry, man, you are flat wrong here.

It is a fact that there are millionaires and billionaires that are paying lower effective tax rates than teachers. This has been confirmed by billionaires like Mark Cuban and Warren Buffet. Are they low IQ?

Biden did hire additional IRS agents to go after rich people not paying their taxes. So far they have netted an additional $1.3B. Have they been investigating you? Nope.

This statement is asinine:
But don't tell me I'm not paying my fair share (which is what you are doing when you vote to raise my tax rates)

I honestly don't give a shit what you pay in taxes, and there are many more issues to vote on than just this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT