ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando nightclub massacre...

This isn't religion it is people using religion to foster their own special brand of genicide. And getting rid of guns won't stop this they will just go to bombs. These attacks are becoming our new norm and unfortunately the USA is ill equipped to ferret out these guys be them black white Muslim Redneck or whatever. We are reentering a new age wild west where the best protection is self awareness and self reliance. The question shouldn't be how to prevent but rather how to limit damage. These attacks will come with more frequency as the USA is seen as weaker and divided. With our current porous open border policy we could have literally thousands of people that may have an inkling to pick up a gun and kill some Americans roaming around our country. But hey let's get serious here we need to focus on what's important you know how to make sure .002 of our population is able to pee where the feel most comfortable.

I do kind of wonder where the outrage is from the Muslim Clerics here in the USA. They media has to be choosing not to show these guys mourning these deaths right? Because I am sure any normal religious individual would openly denounce these acts and urge their flock to identify and root these people out.

With our military it is possible to eradicate the vast majority of the type of scum that are stirring the pot in the middle east, But I do not think anywhere near a majority of the American people has the will to start and see through to a satisfactory finish the type of blood and guts crusade it would take to accomplish this. This jv cancer is metastasizing.

This isn't religion it is people using religion to foster their own special brand of genicide. And getting rid of guns won't stop this they will just go to bombs. These attacks are becoming our new norm and unfortunately the USA is ill equipped to ferret out these guys be them black white Muslim Redneck or whatever. We are reentering a new age wild west where the best protection is self awareness and self reliance. The question shouldn't be how to prevent but rather how to limit damage. These attacks will come with more frequency as the USA is seen as weaker and divided. With our current porous open border policy we could have literally thousands of people that may have an inkling to pick up a gun and kill some Americans roaming around our country. But hey let's get serious here we need to focus on what's important you know how to make sure .002 of our population is able to pee where the feel most comfortable.

I do kind of wonder where the outrage is from the Muslim Clerics here in the USA. They media has to be choosing not to show these guys mourning these deaths right? Because I am sure any normal religious individual would openly denounce these acts and urge their flock to identify and root these people out.

I would suggest reading up on this 'religion' you are saying isn't the cause.......This 'religion' is as much a political ideology as it is a religion.....The underlying motive is to take over the world (don't take my word for it...look it up).......This 'religion' doesn't play well with others (infidels - non-muslims).....

Reactions: orangelvis
With our military it is possible to eradicate the vast majority of the type of scum that are stirring the pot in the middle east, But I do not think anywhere near a majority of the American people has the will to start and see through to a satisfactory finish the type of blood and guts crusade it would take to accomplish this. This jv cancer is metastasizing.
Why the fvck would we do that? You are actually suggesting genocide, you need to take a deep breath and think things through.

It's not hatred. I'm sorry you can't see that.

CLT- might as well give it up. gambrellw got a little miffed that his jihadist views aren't to welcome here. He was technically right about one thing, Jihadist is peaceful and kind, as long as you are one of them! Otherwise, you should die.

Who claimed that a wall would have helped? Try to keep up.

Think you are having trouble keeping up, fella. I did not say any one said a wall would've prevented the Orlando massacre. Someone was critical of the democrats solutions to preventing these types of things from happening. I was insinuating that it's not like we are getting solutions from the other side. It just went above your head.

Islam has declared war on Christianity, but that doesn't seem to bother you. Hypocrite says wow. Hmmm smh.

So your answer is for the United States to start WW3 and do the same thing? Lol. Yes, that will solve the problem. Good thing you or people who think like you are not making decisions for our country.

Think you are having trouble keeping up, fella. I did not say any one said a wall would've prevented the Orlando massacre. Someone was critical of the democrats solutions to preventing these types of things from happening. I was insinuating that it's not like we are getting solutions from the other side. It just went above your head.

So your answer is for the United States to start WW3 and do the same thing? Lol. Yes, that will solve the problem. Good thing you or people who think like you are not making decisions for our country.
You think that in order to know that a proposed solution won't work, you must provide a solution of your own that will work? Solid logic, if you're a woman. The answer to the problem is simple, implementing it is damn near impossible.

And no, I did not suggest that declaring war on Islam was the answer. I was simply pointing out the irony of your post.

Reactions: orangelvis
You think that in order to know that a proposed solution won't work, you must provide a solution of your own that will work? Solid logic, if you're a woman. The answer to the problem is simple, implementing it is damn near impossible.

And no, I did not suggest that declaring war on Islam was the answer. I was simply pointing out the irony of your post.

No, you don't have to provide a solution. You have the right to complain. That's what a large segment of the population does. We don't have enough people who bring forward solutions. That's the problem...

It sounds like you agree with me that starting a war with an entire religion is the answer either. Feel free to point out the irony, but there was absolutely nothing hypocritical about my post.

Islam has declared war on Christianity, but that doesn't seem to bother you. Hypocrite says wow. Hmmm smh.

So if a group of Christians declared war on Islam, would you then say that Christianity declared war on Islam? Asking for a friend...

CLT- might as well give it up. gambrellw got a little miffed that his jihadist views aren't to welcome here. He was technically right about one thing, Jihadist is peaceful and kind, as long as you are one of them! Otherwise, you should die.

You are so right. Let's keep those war mongering jihadists outa here. Cuz Christians have never killed anyone in the name of religion.

can we just delete this and the related threads? what a ****ing disaster.

I would suggest reading up on this 'religion' you are saying isn't the cause.......This 'religion' is as much a political ideology as it is a religion.....The underlying motive is to take over the world (don't take my word for it...look it up).......This 'religion' doesn't play well with others (infidels - non-muslims).....

Islam isn't the cause, it's the platform for radicals to use to fight occupation by western countries. I mean if a bunch of Muslim countries invaded the US and wanted impose their way of life upon you because they feel their way is better, how would you feel?

Please don't be naive in thinking that there aren't passages in the Bible that have been used by radical Christians to justify violence. Every religion can be manipulated.

Islam isn't the cause, it's the platform for radicals to use to fight occupation by western countries. I mean if a bunch of Muslim countries invaded the US and wanted impose their way of life upon you because they feel their way is better, how would you feel?

Please don't be naive in thinking that there aren't passages in the Bible that have been used by radical Christians to justify violence. Every religion can be manipulated.

What does the I in ISIS stand for? Islam is terrible IMO. Sure only a small percentage of them (like 5%) are radical, but 5% of 1.4 billion is 75 million. While every religion can be manipulated, I don't know of another religion that has 75 million people wanting to "kill the infidels". Muhammad beheaded a lot of Jews b/c they didn't believe what he believed. There are times like this when I wished Saul would have listened to God, and we wouldn't have this problem. God has already judged them, right?

What does the I in ISIS stand for? Islam is terrible IMO. Sure only a small percentage of them (like 5%) are radical, but 5% of 1.4 billion is 75 million. While every religion can be manipulated, I don't know of another religion that has 75 million people wanting to "kill the infidels". Muhammad beheaded a lot of Jews b/c they didn't believe what he believed. There are times like this when I wished Saul would have listened to God, and we wouldn't have this problem. God has already judged them, right?

Do you know any Muslims?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT