ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 5 Army Soldiers Killed, 1 CIA ?? During Frankfurt Raid?

I know right. And glossin’ over the fact I ain’t even say it’s true, lol
Plus look at it like this. I think it’s pretty common knowledge they raided that place in Frankfurt & seized some servers. I think some still say that’s not true either but whatever. So according to this story 6 people died in the process. I’m not sure what’s so sci fi or outlandish about that ? True or not I’ve heard way more far fetched stories

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’m not sure it’s not true. Interesting plot to follow if it turns out it is tho
This is something that’s both very unlikely to be true, and potentially calamitous if it is true. That’s why you should think twice when posting stuff like this. But instead, an awful lot of people seem to be less cautious just because the information would be awful if it’s true, and because it comes from “non-traditional” sources that nobody is checking.

This is something that’s both very unlikely to be true, and potentially calamitous if it is true. That’s why you should think twice when posting stuff like this. But instead, an awful lot of people seem to be less cautious just because the information would be awful if it’s true, and because it comes from “non-traditional” sources that nobody is checking.
Enjoying the post so far. Didn’t realize my lively hood was riding on a West Zone post, lol

9. "We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes."
interesting. The more you look at the vote count and all the intricate details from a scientific statistical perspective, the more fishy things look. The above is just one example of many anomalies that defy what proven data analytics tell you would be correct.

“Your” guy is a shining example of the real problem with this country, career politicians who care only about lining their own pockets.. I say this without regard to party lines. It is time for term limits in both Houses of Congress. .

I agree on term limits, but that would not have disqualified Biden from being president. And if you don’t think that Trump’s election defense fund isn’t lining his pockets right now, I don’t know what to tell you.

9. "We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history. But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008. Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes."
interesting. The more you look at the vote count and all the intricate details from a scientific statistical perspective, the more fishy things look. The above is just one example of many anomalies that defy what proven data analytics tell you would be correct.
The statistical evidence speaks for itself. If you don't already know the truth, it's because you don't want to know the truth. The fascist, marxist, nazis stole the election.

vpPrWQw.gif

I do, I do!!

Why would I look into it and ask questions when Brian Stelter and Don Lemon promised me there was no fraud?

The statistical evidence speaks for itself. If you don't already know the truth, it's because you don't want to know the truth. The fascist, marxist, nazis stole the election.

vpPrWQw.gif

I do, I do!!

OK it’s pretty simple. tell your boy Rudy to present this “statistical evidence” in court. You know what a court is right? That place where if you falsify evidence you end up in jail. Because so far, despite screaming “fraud! Fraud!” at his press conferences, when in court rudy (and every other Trump lawyer) has said they are not claiming fraud.

You are being taken for a ride man.

vpPrWQw.gif

I do, I do!!
The odds of being struck by lightning and bitten by an alligator on the same day is more likely than some of these anomalies we are seeing. Science points to something being amiss. Not conjecture , not rumor, science.

The MAGA cult is strong on TI. Their right wing grifters have been conning them for over 25yrs and now with a tv charlatan who has zero tether to truth and social media they’ve gone completely over the edge. Country be damned. The disease doesn’t care about intelligence...says more about suggestibility and weak mindedness disguised as righteousness.

Um, you realize that even Trump and Rudy have distanced themselves for this nonsense by now right? Are those guys deep state now, along with Brian Kemp?

It is it possible - just maybe - that a deeply divisive and unpopular president lost? Either way, unless you are donating your life savings to the Trump Election Defense Fund / personal cash grab, you should not Ben allowed to post this crap.

Typical communist tactic. If it doesn’t fit your narrative censor it. Ah the left. Cornell Powell will play in the NFL. Who would have thought it. Good for him.

The MAGA cult is strong on TI. Their right wing grifters have been conning them for over 25yrs and now with a tv charlatan who has zero tether to truth and social media they’ve gone completely over the edge. Country be damned. The disease doesn’t care about intelligence...says more about suggestibility and weak mindedness disguised as righteousness.

Hmm. 70 million cultists including Hispanics, African Americans, and native Americans. Jim Jones would be envious.

Reactions: OrangeThunder
Hmm. 70 million cultists including Hispanics, African Americans, and native Americans. Jim Jones would be envious.
Not all Trump voters are cultists. I’d venture to say the vast majority of voters have moved on and accepted reality. Those who have been fully indoctrinated have revealed themselves for who and what they are.

Typical communist tactic. If it doesn’t fit your narrative censor it. Ah the left. Cornell Powell will play in the NFL. Who would have thought it. Good for him.

What? Are you saying that Trump and Rudy are communists? They are the ones that distanced themselves from this nonsense when they distanced themselves from Sidney Powell and this crap.

Um, you realize that even Trump and Rudy have distanced themselves for this nonsense by now right? Are those guys deep state now, along with Brian Kemp?

It is it possible - just maybe - that a deeply divisive and unpopular president lost? Either way, unless you are donating your life savings to the Trump Election Defense Fund / personal cash grab, you should not Ben allowed to post this crap.
Unpopular to Libs. I didn't like Trump personally, but I didn't vote for him for his personality. He got results...as promised. You Libs, with your media, have turned this country into a racist screaming match. You, sir, voted to open the borders again. You voted for a collectivist society. You voted to continue the media lies and pushing lib agenda. Now, when I point this shit out the next four years, you need to simply stgdfu.

Might be real, might not. Some crazy stuff goin’ on on the Twitters this morning

4D3sSIU.jpg

LoExmYq.jpg

This is not hard at all to believe when you look at what has happened over the last 4 years. The establishment has went after Trump non stop ever since he won the election with an intensity never seen before, but why? The answer is that Donald Trump is an outsider not controlled by the global cabal and came into the office with the express purpose of destroying their control over America.

Liken the deep state to Hydra from the Marvel movies. They burrowed in and took over from within over a long period of time without anyone even knowing that it was happening. The deep state and all its members are beholden to a globalist leadership and not to the American Constitution.

There is way too much smoke here for there to be no fire. What General McInerney has been saying is being echoed by way too many others and its connecting to what Sidney Powell has been stating. General Flynn is back in this game also as will be seen before this is over. We are basically in a 2nd American Revolution to be freed from the deep state imo and if it fails this time, we will probably never get another chance. I will say again that Q is real and is part of this. This is only my opinion of course on whats happening as I am not actively connected at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeThunder
I find it interesting that all of Trump's vote are legitimate and Biden's aren't lol. The facts are that Biden has over 6 million more popular votes than Trump and won the EC 320 to 232. Those are facts. So in the two elections that Donald ran in he lost by over 9 million votes from the American people. The people have spoken.

If there is massive voter fraud then prove it. But court after court has shot down Trump's efforts because there is no proof. Donald knows that whatever he says his flock will believe him but in court you have to prove it. His philosophy of" if you say it enough they will believe it" doesn't work in a court of law. Time for this immature lying con man to GTFO of the White House! An adult ( a very old one) is taking over!

Yeah, I mean they’re not wrong. Lotta crackpots on Twatter and the Chan’s/8 Kuhn.

The problem is they also turn on CNN and believe everything they’re spoon-fed without question, which is pretty hilarious considering the things they say about “conspiracy theorists”

Painting with a broad brush and making assumptions. Doesn’t look good no matter what side you say you are on.

General McInerney is a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and a patriot. He has a real pipeline to information and should be listened to whether anyone chooses to believe him or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_McInerney

So, he’s 83 and has been retired for over 26 years. Maybe he is our savior and is the only guy telling the truth and shining a light on these deep state antics, or maybe he has dementia.

This is the roundtable. No one has to read it. Let the truth set you free.

Reactions: Elul77
Painting with a broad brush and making assumptions. Doesn’t look good no matter what side you say you are on.

So, he’s 83 and has been retired for over 26 years. Maybe he is our savior and is the only guy telling the truth and shining a light on these deep state antics, or maybe he has dementia.

You have a point. I have listened to him for awhile now. He didnt just pop up. He stated online at least 2 years back that Obama had Brennan set up a surveillance system called hammer and was spying on basically everyone in Washington DC thats in a big position to collect blackmail in which to control them with. He said they co opted Chief Justice Roberts in this way and that would explain why the formerly conservative justice started voting with the libs on every big case. With that said, its a free world and we can all choose who we want to believe or not.

McInerney is not the only one giving this information out currently btw.

That isn’t fishy at all, unless you don’t understand how numbers work

Enjoying the post so far. Didn’t realize my lively hood was riding on a West Zone post, lol
This reminds me of the whole “clown face on, clown face off” thing that John Stewart used to do. You can just say anything, no matter how irresponsible it is, and deflect any criticism because “it’s not really serious.”

I agree on term limits, but that would not have disqualified Biden from being president. And if you don’t think that Trump’s election defense fund isn’t lining his pockets right now, I don’t know what to tell you.

I think they all line their pockets and that is why they never want to leave. For Biden to be a part of the machine for 40+ years and say he is going to fix anything is just plain old fashioned stupid. Forget the politics, “We the People” needs to mean something again In our political system.

ADVERTISEMENT