ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Agent Orange coming to Pickens Saturday

trump saying and I quote, "Putin would have never gotten into Ukraine if I was president" is such BS. Nothing was stopping Putin.
I didn't say anything about Trump but he was correct. Biden is an empty suit. I realize you and Joe have the same intellect, and I can certainly sympathize with your propensity to stick up for another mental patient, but it wouldn't have happened had someone with a spine been president.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So you truly believe the election was not stolen from the American people to put this freaking imbecile in office?

Define stolen. Do I think massive amounts of votes were changed by dominion voting machines or massive amounts of ballots were forged and faked? No. No I do not.

You guys need to wake up to the fact that the majority of the country hates Donald Trump. And that hatred drives people to the polls. Nominating Donald Trump will ensure a dem president through 2028.

i want to see a Biden Trump ticket myself because I am all in on anyone who votes for Biden is taking a freaking suicide pill for America

Trump can run America

The problem with Trumps time as President will be the deranged people fabricating hoaxes and trying to undermine America the whole time he is in office because they hate him more than they love America
Unfortunately for the USA, I can't agree with you.

Do you honestly think, that if any republican gets elected these communist are going to stop this crap? Hell no! It's never going to stop.

This is not about Trump. Do you think the commies will take it easy on Desantis, Haley, Scott, or any other republican? Fat chance of that.

Define stolen. Do I think massive amounts of votes were changed by dominion voting machines or massive amounts of ballots were forged and faked? No. No I do not.

You guys need to wake up to the fact that the majority of the country hates Donald Trump. And that hatred drives people to the polls. Nominating Donald Trump will ensure a dem president through 2028.
Stolen: Taking something that you didn't earn.

Joe did not win the election and the truth is coming out a little more every day. Hatred doesn't drive people to the polls, but you have been told that. Hatred makes people stay home and not go at all.

Joe did not win the election and the truth is coming out a little more every day. Hatred doesn't drive people to the polls, but you have been told that. Hatred makes people stay home and not go at all.
That's why you're not qualified to comment on the election because you think the people you know in Possum Kingdom know better than the overwhelming amount evidence that's shows the exact opposite. What a complete hayseed you are.

Reactions: yoshi121374

It’s folks like you that will guarantee a democrat win next year. The ignorance is stunning.

That's why you're not qualified to comment on the election because you think the people you know in Possum Kingdom know better than the overwhelming amount evidence that's shows the exact opposite. What a complete hayseed you are.
I'm qualified to comment on anything I damn well please. The best part of you ran down your mom's leg.

You’ve defined apathy, not hatred.

Trump is the opposite of an apathetic candidate. He generates feelings of both love and hate in people, which is why he drives record turnout at the polls. His problem is that far more people hate the idea of him being President again than love him.

He will lose in 2024; just as he did in 2020. The electorate has already shown their feelings in the 2022 mid-terms as they rejected Trump-backed candidates in almost every swing state.

You’ve defined apathy, not hatred.

Trump is the opposite of an apathetic candidate. He generates feelings of both love and hate in people, which is why he drives record turnout at the polls. His problem is that far more people hate the idea of him being President again than love him.

He will lose in 2024; just as he did in 2020. The electorate has already shown their feelings in the 2022 mid-terms as they rejected Trump-backed candidates in almost every swing state.
Thanks DAD. I didn't know the meaning of apathy until you showed up.

I guess now, I will vote for another "also ran" candidate just because you said so.

Thanks DAD. I didn't know the meaning of apathy until you showed up.

I guess now, I will vote for another "also ran" candidate just because you said so.

Here's the thing. You are talking about voter behavior. Which is a science and something that people study. And, unsurprisingly, you have no idea what you are talking about and are objectively and provably wrong.

But, as you noted above so intelligently, you can say whatever you want.

I didn't say anything about Trump but he was correct. Biden is an empty suit. I realize you and Joe have the same intellect, and I can certainly sympathize with your propensity to stick up for another mental patient, but it wouldn't have happened had someone with a spine been president.
No doubt Vlad lives in abject fear of the consequences of dealing with an angry trump by even thinking about invading Ukraine.
Secondly, your insults are really unnecessary.

Here's the thing. You are talking about voter behavior. Which is a science and something that people study. And, unsurprisingly, you have no idea what you are talking about and are objectively and provably wrong.

But, as you noted above so intelligently, you can say whatever you want.
That's all you folks do. You "study" something. You do nothing else.

You did get this right though: "But, as you noted above so intelligently, you can say whatever you want".

No doubt Vlad lives in abject fear of the consequences of dealing with an angry trump by even thinking about invading Ukraine.
Secondly, your insults are really unnecessary.
My insults? Defining you as a mental midget is just pointing out facts. There were no insults.

Says the guy whose mom obviously accepted Gomer's seed
Mom passed away in January. She was a much better person than I am, and would ask for me to forgive you for being such a POS.

I just can't pull it off. YOU are a POS, and you will always be a POS.

IT WAS HUUGE! Trump Rally Estimated at 50,000 Supporters in Pickens, SC – “They Had to Shut the Town Down” (VIDEO)​

pickens-trump-crowd--1024x554.jpg

Lindsay has a political machine built in SC but have to believe a strong America First challenger could take him down in his next election.​

FOX Host: “Lindsey Graham Would Have Gotten a Bigger Reception in Ukraine than He Would Have in Pickens, South Carolina”​

By Jim Hoft Jul. 2, 2023 9:30 am
lindsey-booed-1024x600.jpg

On Saturday, horrible RINO and backstabbing warmonger Senator Lindsey Graham was loudly booed throughout his speech at the Trump rally in Pickens, South Carolina.
The MAGA crowd is fully aware of Lindsey and his devious ways. And it is not missed by the people of South Carolina that Lindsey cares more about the security of Ukraine than the security of the USA.
On Sunday morning the FOX and Friends Weekend hosts weighed in on Lindsey’s Saturday outing.

Rachel Campos-Duffy said it best.
A Faith-Based Gold Company Is On A Mission To Change the Way Americans Protect Their Retirement
Rachel Campos-Duffy: “I was a political spouse for ten years. I attended a bunch of rallies including Trump rallies. But the point is what happened to Lindsey Graham yesterday is super embarrassing. I mean, he is a native son of this state. Here comes this Manhattan former president who gets all this love. And this is, Lindsey Graham invited Donald Trump to do this opening of this big rally right there in his home state. And that’s the reception. I believe Lindsey Graham would have gotten a bigger reception in Ukraine than he would have in Pickens, South Carolina.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT