ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Agent Orange coming to Pickens Saturday

I know it hurts you in the worst way, but unless the Dems can convict him of a felony Trump will be re-elected. I'm not saying I'm for this happening, but if Biden is the other option we only have one choice.
Anyone that believes this is too stupid to insult. A primary vote for trump is essentially a ballot cast for Biden, because if trump is the candidate, you’re getting 4 more years of Biden.

This is the wrong forum for this discussion but I live in Pickens and anyone that set this up needs their ass ran out of town. I moved here for the laid back atmosphere and no matter which side of the fence anybody is on the entire town will be on lockdown BS.

This is the wrong forum for this discussion but I live in Pickens and anyone that set this up needs their ass ran out of town. I moved here for the laid back atmosphere and no matter which side of the fence anybody is on the entire town will be on lockdown BS.
That would be Davey Hiott and Lindsey Graham.

Reactions: CUPLAYER1

I have an office in Pickens and we had Secret Service come through on Friday and they were checking security. Whole towns is gonna be locked down.

I have an office in Pickens and we had Secret Service come through on Friday and they were checking security. Whole towns is gonna be locked down.
I grew up in Pickens, lots of friends and family still live there. The logistics are going to be a nightmare.

Hoping the city doesn’t get stuck with the bill. The campaign is supposedly funding the rally, but they still owe money to other cities from previous events. As @Superica28 touched on, the City should add a 10% hospitality tax on every shirt and hat sold. It’s going to be a feeding frenzy.

Never realized Pickens was such a happening place that shutting down the town for a half-day on a Saturday would cause such hardship!

Regardless of whether you love or hate the candidate, having a former president and a leading candidate for president visit your town is something most people are OK with and willing to grin and bear it for a while.

Last edited:
Never realized Pickens was such a happening place that shutting down the town for a half-day on a Saturday would cause such hardship!

Regardless of whether you love or hate the person, having a former president and a leading candidate for president visit your town is something most people are OK with and willing to grin and bear it for a while.

They are shutting down main street at 7pm on Thursday so it's a bigger inconvenience than I'd imagine. It's going to make us close an office down and lose a day. Not huge in the grand scheme of things, but definitely impactful, particularly at the end of the month.

Last edited:
They are shutting down main street at 7pm on Thursday so it's a bigger inconvenience than I'd imagine. It's going to make us close an office down and lose a day. Not huge in the grand scheme of things, but definitely impactful, particularly at the end of the month.
Just curious. What exactly is popping in Pickens on Main Street. I’ve lived in the upstate 42 years and I can’t think of anything ever really happening there. And the good ole current regime did us all a favor and taught everyone how to work from home during the mandatory lockdown so you should be ok. 🙄

This is funny.

Pickens on a Thursday evening. Half the people in that town will be drunk, sleeping, or watching re-runs of the Dukes of Hazzard.

The other half will be at the Dollar Store like usual.

Just curious. What exactly is popping in Pickens on Main Street. I’ve lived in the upstate 42 years and I can’t think of anything ever really happening there. And the good ole current regime did us all a favor and taught everyone how to work from home during the mandatory lockdown so you should be ok. 🙄

Agreed, but shutting down the main street for 2 days is an inconvenience.

Its wild, i'm a right winger, but starting to really like the things RFKj is coming out with lately. Need to research his opinions and track record on Second Amendment. A gun grabber is a hard pass for me. Thats why Biden has to go.

Good lord, nobody is gonna take your guns away... I seem to remember all the terror that Obama was gonna take your guns. All that did was lead to a shortage on ammo and guns as everybody bought them up.

Problem for him is that he can't bring anyone else out and he has thoroughly killed any chance of broadening his appeal after January 6th and the continued election denial.
January 6th is a joke and fraud of an “insurrection” and the election was definitely rigged in many ways (ie, rampant cheating occurred). Anyone with any impartiality whatsoever would agree with both statements.

January 6th is a joke and fraud of an “insurrection” and the election was definitely rigged in many ways (ie, rampant cheating occurred). Anyone with any impartiality whatsoever would agree with both statements.
Says the nutbag who was at the Capitol that day.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
Problem for him is that he can't bring anyone else out and he has thoroughly killed any chance of broadening his appeal after January 6th and the continued election denial.

disagree. the same people saying he has no chance in 2024 said he had no chance in 2016. some of us want a peace president.

disagree. the same people saying he has no chance in 2024 said he had no chance in 2016. some of us want a peace president.
Bwah, it will be anything but peaceful for 55% of the population who won't vote for him, as he's already promised a Retribution campaign and he constantly provides the fodder to incite a Civil War.. an unstable sociopath is not a vehicle for peace.

I understand boss. Just keep in mind the optics. 2 day shutdown vs a year long shutdown by your boy and his woefully inept administration.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything?

I seem to remember Trump was the President when the shutdown occurred sooooo.... Also seem to think he blasted Desantis for wanting to reopen earlier than Trump did.

• Haha
Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Bwah, it will be anything but peaceful for 55% of the population who won't vote for him, as he's already promised a Retribution campaign and he constantly provides the fodder to incite a Civil War.. an unstable sociopath is not a vehicle for peace.
I bet we won’t end up fighting proxy wars all over the world and dumping trillions of American tax payer dollars into a war that none of us would even know existed. All while trying to install our own leaders and meddling in other countries business. Kind of like that BMF telling Uganda they need to get their gay rights in line while completely ignoring Saudi Arabia, the absolute lack of independent thought is shuttering.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything?

I seem to remember Trump was the President when the shutdown occurred sooooo.... Also seem to think he blasted Desantis for wanting to reopen earlier than Trump did.
Just saying I don’t think you or anyone in the metropolis of Pickens is going to lose their life or livelihood over a visit. And I think you’re missing the point - deflect to trump being bad, ignore that this guy now is way worse. Gun to my head I could not vote for that guy, sorry. Just out of curiosity, how did a manager of over 800+ offices end up with the HQ in Pickens? Tax breaks? Cheap rent?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT