ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Agent Orange coming to Pickens Saturday

Someone as obviously stupid as you, wouldn't know a lie if you saw it.....That's what happens when you dedicate your life to darkness and you live in a little ruby red bum**** town with a bunch of uneducated hayseeds that think just like you because they don't know any better.
And I love living where I do. Being "Educated" doesn't make you smart, even though you think it does. You might have went to "school" at Clemson, but you are dumbfer than a sack of hammers.

You do don't know shit about anything, but you think since you "earned" a degree that you know something.

Just don't know shit about anything.

How about you donate all your personal property, including cash money to all the bullshit you subscribe to. If you did that I would consider you honest. You're not honest. You want others to be mandated to send their money to schitt you believe in.

You're a b!tch. You always will be. It doesn't matter how many genders they come up with, you will NEVER be considered a MAN.

And I love living where I do. Being "Educated" doesn't make you smart, even though you think it does. You might have went to "school" at Clemson, but you are dumbfer than a sack of hammers.

You do don't know shit about anything, but you think since you "earned" a degree that you know something.

How about you donate all your personal property, including cash money to all the bullshit you subscribe to. If you did that I would consider you honest. You're not honest. You want others to be mandated to send their money to schitt you believe in.

You're a b!tch. You always will be. It doesn't matter how many genders they come up with, you will NEVER be considered a MAN.
U MAD?

Big Bad Don has the Great State of SC locked up. Mark it down!! All the never Trump repubs will just be protesting in a symbolic sense because it's as good as done.

Reactions: OleFastball

i think ive said this to you before, but you seem like a ****ing disaster of a human who doesnt have the emotional control necessary to go outside each day. you seem like an incel.

Who said they are taking your guns. A shitlord on Twitter or an elected representative? Even so no one has the votes to pass a budget lately let alone take guns. You're over reacting. Meanwhile; dont say gay bills and anti trans bills are passing state legislators. You have actual government oppression of a people and you got zip to say about that.
Are you seriously trying to convince people that the left isn’t doing everything in their power to undermine the 2nd amendment? Because that sounds like exactly what you’re doing

Not having the votes at this very moment doesn’t take away from the fact that the majority of the left wants to take away the right for Americans to own firearms

Classic leftist obfuscation

i think ive said this to you before, but you seem like a ****ing disaster of a human who doesnt have the emotional control necessary to go outside each day. you seem like an incel
What a joke you are. See no one called you out, you just took it upon yourself to stick up for other LGTBTQ+ bitches.

Answer me this, how many genders are there? If you say anything other than two, then you've already outed yourself as an ignorant mf'er.

Keep talking so that everyone sees how stupid you are.

You work for attorneys and think you are smart. Even still, you think they are smart too.

The best part of you ran down your mom's leg.

I own guns and dont demonize lgbtq people. Your outlook is weird.

You seem to think like a lot of boomers do, that because a discussion is happening....that all the worst things are possible. Maybe contribute to the discussion instead of accusing everyone of things they arent saying and doing.
I own guns. I don't demonize LGBTQ people.
or
Why is it who/whom you do stuff with behind closed doors (as an adult) a problem?

Nah "headgiver", this is a problem because you made it such. People like me want to live and let live. I've got no problem with you chocking on a penis. You support abortion up until time of birth (if Im wrong about that, you support people who do).

You're just trash! You're no different than a freakin meth dealer on the side of the street.

Straight up trash.

I own guns. I don't demonize LGBTQ people.
or
Why is it who/whom you do stuff with behind closed doors (as an adult) a problem?

Nah "headgiver", this is a problem because you made it such. People like me want to live and let live. I've got no problem with you chocking on a penis. You support abortion up until time of birth (if Im wrong about that, you support people who do).

You're just trash! You're no different than a freakin meth dealer on the side of the street.

Straight up trash.

You seem upset. What's got you so angry?

Reactions: dpic73
His fragility is hilarious. He blocked and reported me to Cris because I had an avatar of the LMNOP+ flag oriented in the shape of a swastika. These dorks actually believe there are literal nazis running around the US
There are "nazis" running around this country. They all have a D behind their name.

The only difference in R and D, is that true conservatives call out their own. Democrats do not.

There are "nazis" running around this country. They all have a D behind their name.

The only difference in R and D, is that true conservatives call out their own. Democrats do not.

That's asinine and you don't even realize it. Brother you should probably take a break. This isn't going to way you think it is.

Reactions: dpic73
His fragility is hilarious. He blocked and reported me to Cris because I had an avatar of the LMNOP+ flag oriented in the shape of a swastika. These dorks actually believe there are literal nazis running around the US
Sounds like your new friend is right up your alley. I could see you two out shooting gay squirrels with your AR-15s

I'd imagine this gonna be half of a sheet short of a Klan rally.
I really wish I could meet some of you ignorant folks in public. Why did your mom not abort you? I could have included "dad" but everyone that is sane knows that only women can have children.

According to people who believe as you, it's not too late.

Reactions: OleFastball
That's asinine and you don't even realize it. Brother you should probably take a break. This isn't going to way you think it is.

Tell me where I'm wrong? You can't because what I said is true.

You are a democrat. but you agree with Lindsey, and the Turtle because they go along with your BS.

I'll NEVER do that because I have morals. You, do not.

Tell me where I'm wrong? You can't because what I said is true.

You are a democrat. but you agree with Lindsey, and the Turtle because they go along with your BS.

I'll NEVER do that because I have morals. You, do not.
You abdicated your claim to morality by being an avid Trump supporter. You cannot be both.

First things first, I am not your brother, or should I ever be considered as such.

Second, I could give a f**k less what anyone on this board thinks about me because I pay my own way. I know you were heartbroken when the SC said you had to pay back your loans that you signed for. Real life is a b!tch.

Which one of your lib heros could pull a crowd even half this size on a hot Saturday in the peak of the summer anywhere?

81 million votes my azz!

I've planned and built dozens of events like this, at the highest levels. they were all packed like this.

this is quality work from Trump's team. great visuals on that street with that crowd.

but guys, its a single rally, a year and a half before the election. calm down.

I've planned and built dozens of events like this, at the highest levels. they were all packed like this.

this is quality work from Trump's team. great visuals on that street with that crowd.

but guys, its a single rally, a year and a half before the election. calm down.
You didn't answer my question though.

First things first, I am not your brother, or should I ever be considered as such.

Second, I could give a f**k less what anyone on this board thinks about me because I pay my own way. I know you were heartbroken when the SC said you had to pay back your loans that you signed for. Real life is a b!tch.

Once again you show you are clueless painting with a broad brush. I paid my loans, every cent.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT