ADVERTISEMENT

OT:ASG moved out of Atlanta

A lot of the rhetoric from the left around this bill is overly dramatic, but LOL at anybody that actually thinks the Republicans rushed this bill through to “prevent fraud” and have “free and safe elections”. The bill has some legit common sense reform and also places additional restrictions on people who take advantage of early and absentee voting the most (democrats). Let’s just call a spade a spade.

It's not a fair post because it acts as though having an ID for absentee ballots is a benefit to Republicans. Do you honestly believe Democrats won't use this as a rallying cry in the next election to say they will get rid of this if they win? At least if Democrats win we'll know it was a fair election. I'm content with that. I don't see that as a spade of any sort.

It’s like the war on drugs.

A lot of black people in so cal do drugs...how can we make some money and lock up some blackpeople?

You've lost your mind with that crap. That's not it at all. And I'm so sorry you have such a low opinion of black people. What the hell is wrong with you? We are all human beings. Our capabilities aren't based on skin color. Frankly, if a person can't get an ID to vote, I'd rather they not vote. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver made is clear today when he was talking about adding to the gas tax to fund things because most people don't even know what the gas tax is or how much it is. Let's count on ignorance. That's the modern leftist way.

It's not a fair post because it acts as though having an ID for absentee ballots is a benefit to Republicans. Do you honestly believe Democrats won't use this as a rallying cry in the next election to say they will get rid of this if they win? At least if Democrats win we'll know it was a fair election. I'm content with that. I don't see that as a spade of any sort.

I literally never said that. Reducing drop box locations, shortening the time frame that you can request/turn in absentee ballots, allowing a Georgia Republican legislature to select the chair of the election board and reducing the early voting time period for runoffs absolutely serves Republican interests. More opportunities to vote + higher voter turnout is almost always bad for the right. Republicans ITT are ignoring everything else and focusing on the IDs because it actually makes sense.

Last edited:
You've lost your mind with that crap. That's not it at all. And I'm so sorry you have such a low opinion of black people. What the hell is wrong with you? We are all human beings. Our capabilities aren't based on skin color. Frankly, if a person can't get an ID to vote, I'd rather they not vote. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver made is clear today when he was talking about adding to the gas tax to fund things because most people don't even know what the gas tax is or how much it is. Let's count on ignorance. That's the modern leftist way.
Answer my first question to you.

Whatcha doing for Easter?

Celebrating our risen Savior. However not the way I'd hope because there's a sickness going through our house right now. So that's going to really put a damper on things. I hope you have a happy Easter weekend. And once I feel better if you'd like to have lunch sometime I would be all for it. You can take me to the restaurant you love so much and I'll buy.

Celebrating our risen Savior. However not the way I'd hope because there's a sickness going through our house right now. So that's going to really put a damper on things. I hope you have a happy Easter weekend. And once I feel better if you'd like to have lunch sometime I would be all for it. You can take me to the restaurant you love so much and I'll buy.
I may have to take you up on that! Have a great Easter man. Hope the Willence household gets well soon

I may have to take you up on that! Have a great Easter man. Hope the Willence household gets well soon
That’s what I like to see. May not agree about everything, but can still get along. Good job fellas.

That’s what I like to see. May not agree about everything, but can still get along. Good job fellas.

He has just as much right to his views as I do to mine. Not to mention he seems like a really good guy even though we disagree on most things. All I want is to be left alone to believe what I believe and not be demonized for it or called all these horrible things like we see going on these days. Mostly I just want to be left alone by anything remotely resembling government.

What fun is that I no longer have relationships with some family members or friends because of politics never had problems with that before morbidly obese one term loser Trump or QAnon but it is what it is

If you think it was clean you either lying or dumb as F**K!
Well 60 or so court cases said it was. So what’s the new QAnon conspiracy theory on when Trump is suppose to take back over wasn’t it March 6th date keeps moving so much I can’t keep up with it.
giphy.gif

Reactions: trich24
The bill makes it harder to vote, and gives more control over elections to Legislators.

Those are objective truths.

It's better to let the legislature have some control over select counties that are hopelessly corrupt and inept when they step over the line.

It's laughable to suggest this is "unbiased". We can go through and talk about individual provisions of this bill, but it objectively makes voting harder and gives the Republican led legislature direct control over election results.

It was drafted and signed by only Republicans. It's not "unbiased".

Not a reliable source of info related to politics here. His bread is buttered by advocating dem party.

I replied with a few examples to @Joe Cobb .

It's not a partisan statement. This bill makes it harder to vote in 2022 than it was in 2020. And I don't agree that the security concerns necessitate taking away the multiple innovations that were implemented to make voting easier in 2020.

The gaslighting on both sides is obfuscating the debate.

Voting should be easy and secure. You don't have to chose. This debate is about whether the 2020 election necessitates laws that increase security and lessen accessibility. I say it doesn't. You can have secure AND accessible elections.

Look at Colorado.

Multiple voting irregularities found in CO that you may be directly involved with? Lauren Boebert will figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Well 60 or so court cases said it was. So what’s the new QAnon conspiracy theory on when Trump is suppose to take back over wasn’t it March 6th date keeps moving so much I can’t keep up with it.
giphy.gif

Showing your ignorance. No one is mentioning Q at all but you.

Reactions: scartiger
What fun is that I no longer have relationships with some family members or friends because of politics never had problems with that before morbidly obese one term loser Trump or QAnon but it is what it is

Hold on. You let politics ruin family relationships? Man, some of you guys are serious partisan losers.

Yeah it’s truly sad how hard people of color have to work to vote in this country. I’m glad you think it’s a joke. Now thanks to this law it will be more difficult and yes that’s why the no food and water being able to be given to people was put in the bill. Early voting is expanded in a lot of small counties, but not in more populous ones. So why do that because more people of color live in populous counties and more poorly educated white people the Republican base live in smaller counties. Really easy to understand their objectives here. Make it easier for white people to vote and harder for people of color to vote. Damn I will be glad when I’m no longer associated with this message board.

Is this your last post?

Is this your last post?
Just waiting on my account to be deleted filled out request on the rivals yahoo page wish they would hurry the hell up rather spend the 100 bucks or so on draftkings or fanduel you can’t even click on anything on this site without someone making a comment on politics then I don’t have the will power not to respond so🤷‍♂️ but hey I have to do something until I feel it’s safe to fire back up my tinder dating profile

Hold on. You let politics ruin family relationships? Man, some of you guys are serious partisan losers.
Well you have never met anyone in my family 😂 let’s see I actually have some family members who vote Republican who I get along with but they are more of the Republicans who vote Republican because well they have always voted Republican but I can’t be around people that believe in QAnon that’s where the cult like shit comes from can’t do it.

Just like last year. I will be boycotting the MLB for another year thanks to their poor decision making abilities. Maybe see you in 2022......

I have been since the mid 90s. Mainly because I can't stand baseball.

I don't even watch Clemson baseball games.

Calling a large portion of people racist is not the unity that was promised.

Yeah - I fell for that bullshit too. Not enough to vote for the guy, but I did think he was actually serious about that.

This is an entirely inaccurate take. China has domestic problems they deal with constantly. For instance, they are committing genocide on a massive scale against uighurs.

But the US is the great evil whatever.

Bill shit.

Part of this law is to address the long lines. It makes it a law to bring in more poll workers to keep people from having to wait more than an hour... and food and drink in line?

Shows you have been fed the ignorance on this one... the law limits food and drink being given out 50 yards from the polling place. 50 ****ing yards! Why? Because political groups were slapping voting slogans on water bottles and campaigning with food and water right in front of the polling place! That’s illegal in all 50 states.

Wanna feed folks a 4 course meal with a foot massage at 51 yards away? Go right ahead... and to suggest that someone can’t make it 50 yards without water... then vote online or absentee.

God I hate hypocrisy.

At my local polling place, candidates have their shills outside the fvcking doors. I guess technically they are 150 yards away from the booths, but I may have told at least one candidate shill - even for a candidate that I plan to vote for - to sit on it and rotate.

I would LOVE for SC to put an end to that crap. And those stupid signs they always put at intersections that block my view.

I have never found voting whether in South Carolina, Georgia or California to be difficult if you follow the guidelines, whatever they are. Basic understanding is really all it takes. To be honest, people that can't understand the basics of how and where to vote probably shouldn't be voting. Doubt they understand the issues at hand either, unless they have been coached as I have seen in certain Churches in the South.

It ain't that GD hard.......

Go to this place.

Go in here.

Take this ballot

Vote.

Turn in ballot.

End.

Last edited:
I can’t believe there are this many people who legitimately think Trump lost the election due to fraud or corruption. Literally no obejective person who has done any objective research for themselves could honestly believe that.

Reactions: dpic73
So woke. So brave. Will all of these companies and organizations pull every bit of investment money out of China or any other countries that openly commit genocide? Not a chance.
The wokes and Libtards and Progressives(SocioCommunists... who knows wtf you people are) should call for illegals, multi votes per person, illegal voting and ballot stuffing as legal. Unfortunately, keep your asses out of Texas and Florida....not going to take that fake bullshit argument.

Keep pushing this agenda and you will get what you get.....and it won't be peaceful not pretty. Take it to the bank. As many joke....we're waiting for our orders. And they'll come.

Just waiting on my account to be deleted filled out request on the rivals yahoo page wish they would hurry the hell up rather spend the 100 bucks or so on draftkings or fanduel you can’t even click on anything on this site without someone making a comment on politics then I don’t have the will power not to respond so🤷‍♂️ but hey I have to do something until I feel it’s safe to fire back up my tinder dating profile
That could be the first post of yours I ever liked. I wish rivals would hurry up too!!! See, I knew there was some common ground for us. Please, cris, give this man what he wants and hurry up

I sure hate it when the free market is allowed to work without burdensome regulation!

That could be the first post of yours I ever liked. I wish rivals would hurry up too!!! See, I knew there was some common ground for us. Please, cris, give this man what he wants and hurry up
Well it seems like I would have to do a chat or call someone seems like a lot of work for something I really could care less about now. Plus I’m not really big on following through on things so I will probably just let my subscription expire and not renew seems like a lot less work. But for future reference anyone who may disagree with me on a issue I refer to this statement below hope everyone has a lovely Easter here is my response for future disagreements
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The bill makes it harder to vote, and gives more control over elections to Legislators.

Those are objective truths.

What in the bill makes it’s harder to vote? And what are you comparing it to that makes it harder. Using a once in a lifetime pandemic year as the baseline seems strange to me. Compared to the 2016 election it appears it’s much easier to vote going forward with drop boxes and extended early voting days/hours.

I guess I can kind of see the argument with the shortened time to request absentee ballots but folks still have about 2.5 months before an election to request the ballots. Seems like that’s enough time to me.

I’m not well versed enough in politics to have a strong opinion on the legislative control thing. But on the surface it sounds like both sides would be on board with having a hopefully non partisan committee to make changes rather than a single person.

I’m really struggling to see where all the outrage is coming from. Clearly some folks think it’s a racist law and I’m genuinely trying to find something that fits the narrative and I just can’t. Maybe I’m just completely misssing something.

How many people live in that county? How many drop boxes existed before the Pandemic? Do they really need 32 or was that done to combat the Pandemic? The pandemic created a unique set of circumstances.

I can’t understand why people keep acting like last year was the norm when it comes to voting. Extreme measures were taken and now that the pandemic is over some of those measures are now being reduced.

ROFL. The woke whitey in California about as ignorant and racist as it gets. They are so out of touch with reality. Like most libs

Guaranteed I am doing the boycott.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT