ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Budweiser.....IYKYK

The police in this country have been mercilessly harassing and killing people of all kinds in this country for decades, if not longer. We have thousands and thousands of pages of evidence that cops plant evidence, lie, shake down witnesses and other judicial officials. There’s a reason nobody wrote the song “F*** the fire department.”

I’m a white dude from the South. I hit the lottery when it comes to not experiencing that BS.

As for making LGBT residents heroes, that’s your opinion. But when people have been brutally murdered solely for existing, then it’s a big damn deal when they achieve a modicum of success or equality in this country.

Majority of police officers handle their business very professionally. They only publicize them when they do something wrong but that is a whole different convo

I don’t see what the big deal is. Bud Light has always been for men that identify as women.
Guilty as charged. I like Bud Light Platinum. I talk & post about cooking all of the time. I have a closet with pinks and other pastel shirts. I am in great shape, fix my hair nicely and am well-groomed (most of the time). I kinda enjoy housework (it is using power tools, after all) and do my own laundry. Good thing I don't have an identity crisis. ;)

Majority of police officers handle their business very professionally. They only publicize them when they do something wrong but that is a whole different convo
I agree that the vast majority of police officers handle their business. One of my God sons is a local sheriff in Ohio.

As far as publicity, maybe it's my community in Sandusky Ohio but I feel our local paper, businesses and the community do a great job showing appreciation.

Nah. It’s pretty terrible marketing strategy when most their consumer base are the tiki torch whites.
Is it though? The Anheuser-Busch parent company does 50+ billion in revenue globally. Budweiser is one of dozens of brands they have worldwide. And even domestically, I’d bet the bud light consumer retail sales is a very small chunk of their business.

Reactions: yoshi121374
  • Haha
Reactions: southerncaltiger
Are we really surprised? 86 Million of us wanted this. Bud Light is paying attention to what we're telling them.

Good Job guys for listening to we the people!

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Looks like someone needs a DEI refresh, 😂.

In gay slang, queen is a term used to refer to a flamboyant or effeminate gay man. The term can either be pejorative or celebrated as a type of self-identification.
All kidding aside, I seriously just had it. Mulvaney is a trans activist, so my training indicated that queer was the correct “umbrella term” for those who are neither hetero nor cis.
Don’t laugh; this is Corporate America today…

• Love
Reactions: SDTiger9
Is it though? The Anheuser-Busch parent company does 50+ billion in revenue globally. Budweiser is one of dozens of brands they have worldwide. And even domestically, I’d bet the bud light consumer retail sales is a very small chunk of their business.
Budlight was/ were the number 1 selling beer in America.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I stopped buying AB InBev products back when they started buying up all the successful craft beer places.

I selfishly hope this takes them down a notch.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Budlight was/ were the number 1 selling beer in America.
And I’m sure that will still be the case in 2023. Unless bars world wide just suddenly stop purchasing it then a small portion of their US retail customer base choosing not to purchase it at their local Walmart probably isn’t going to make much of a dent in their net income.

especially if they all decide to purchase a few cases so they can shoot them lol

Reactions: dpic73
Perhaps. But its the best selling beer in America.

So most Americans' taste buds would disagree with you.
Most Americans like queso and White sauce so I’m good with being on the outside.

And I’m sure that will still be the case in 2023. Unless bars world wide just suddenly stop purchasing it then a small portion of their US retail customer base choosing not to purchase it at their local Walmart probably isn’t going to make much of a dent in their net income.

especially if they all decide to purchase a few cases so they can shoot them lol
I look forward to them proving me wrong…. But I have a suspicion that it will be as profitable as ford’s EV line.

All kidding aside, I seriously just had it. Mulvaney is a trans activist, so my training indicated that queer was the correct “umbrella term” for those who are neither hetero nor cis.
Don’t laugh; this is Corporate America today…
My favorite part of the whole nonsense is that EVERYONE gender term changed.

When I found out I was now CISGENDER, I lost all respect for the transactivists.

You want to call yourselves whatever you want? Go for it……. But it isn’t everyone else’s problem.

The police in this country have been mercilessly harassing and killing people of all kinds in this country for decades, if not longer. We have thousands and thousands of pages of evidence that cops plant evidence, lie, shake down witnesses and other judicial officials. There’s a reason nobody wrote the song “F*** the fire department.”

I’m a white dude from the South. I hit the lottery when it comes to not experiencing that BS.

As for making LGBT residents heroes, that’s your opinion. But when people have been brutally murdered solely for existing, then it’s a big damn deal when they achieve a modicum of success or equality in this country.
And all of the Jewish people say “HELLO”

Damn
Has this Board over the last couple of years broke my 70/30 estimate?
Its gotta be 50/50 count now. Wokes abound in this
FYI, MolsonCoors / MillerCoors is based in Chicago, IL (USA). Here are your USA alternatives to Anheuser Busch:

Miller, Coors, Milwaukee’s Best, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel’s, Keystone, Foster's, and many more.

AB InBev headquarters is in Leuven, Belgium. Make sure you don't trade in your Bud Light for Natty or Shock Top if you're on #TeamKidRock:

Budweiser logo
bud light logo

Kona brewing company logo
Michelob Ultra logo
Estrella Jalisco logo
Estrella Jalisco logo
Busch Light logo
natural light logo
landshark lager logo
presidente beer logo
hoegaarden logo
Shock top logo
you mean club Kid Meth

This ^^^. It'll be a long time before I buy another AB or AT&T product. Just to imagine how .001% of the national population is gaining traction with their message is damning evidence of how stupid Americans have become.

you might want to add miller coors to that list too.

full_616.jpg

matter of fact, only way you can be sure no gayness is in your beer is to brew it yourself.

lol,

more bad news coming for your folk.

Fs5gT4YWYAIX8yM.jpg
My folk? I assume you mean people who choose not to celebrate others mental illnesses like Gender Dysphoria. Or maybe you're talking about people who have reason and use logic. The pro transgender debate is a slippery slope argument at best.

do they not know who drinks bud light? biting the hand that feeds em

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
do they not know who drinks bud light? biting the hand that feeds em
<20% of Inbev's sales are in North America, the rest are overseas where this boycott means **** all. Furthermore, the demographic of their largest customer segment is 20-30 year olds in the US (who are certainly not going to give a shit about boycotting beer.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT