ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Budweiser.....IYKYK

FtXif7ZWAA8l80y

Anheuser-Busch has lost $4B in value since they launched their latest ad campaign. Sales are down 70%.

Additionally, Anheuser-Busch, who was normally very active on social media, has not posted on any social media platform in 10 days.

Just looked it up. Coors apparently owns Miller now.

Personally I don't care too much, but I do think that Budweiser may have made a mistake here.
down another almost 2% today.

Still up on the year though.

Its really telling that Bud Light hasnt posted to their Twitter and other social media accounts since 4/1.

Just proves that just because you have a Harvard education and a Masters from Wharton that you know shit about f*.

Talking about not knowing the brand your responsible for marketing .... yeesh.

LMAO... this is going to go as well as the Southern Baptists boycotting Disney World for daring to offer health benefits to gay couples. Namely, it lasted about as long as it took for those folk's kids to start whining about their trip being canceled.

My prediction is that Kid's boycott will last until the next time he's over at a friend's house and there's only Bud Lite in the cooler. Then he'll be all "Dilly Dilly".
Yep... Just got caught on camera drinking Bud Lite

Who would have thought it?

Yep... Just got caught on camera drinking Bud Lite

Who would have thought it?
That's cool and all, but Kid Rock already walked it back quite a while ago, saying he overreacted.

Still doesn't change the fact that when the left tries to boycott something, it goes to #1, and when the right boycotts, the bottom falls out.

That's cool and all, but Kid Rock already walked it back quite a while ago, saying he overreacted.

Still doesn't change the fact that when the left tries to boycott something, it goes to #1, and when the right boycotts, the bottom falls out.
O'Rly.

‘Barbie’ tops ‘The Dark Knight’ to become Warner Bros.’ biggest movie ever at the American box office​

See that. Proof the election was stolen.

never forget, kid rock is just some shitty rich kid who wanted to be a rapper
Oh I don't. Nothing this dude does influences me. The fact that it influences others kind of baffles me. My point being is that he's just a dude that got all pissed and shot up some bud lite cans. Worth about as much and any dunk dude pontificating on <insert subject here> and shooting cans the back yard.

That's simply not true... Look at the left's efforts to boycott Chic Fillet and Hobby Lobby. Both are every bit as stupid.

• Love
Reactions: hopefultiger13
I fail to see your point...nobody is boycotting Barbie??
This tickles me to no end... Boycotting Barbie? That's not a problem for me as I'm not going to go see a movie about a doll because it's a movie about a doll. It wouldn't matter if it were stay at home mom barbie or LGBT barbie...

I fail to see your point...nobody is boycotting Barbie??
How is it not clear? You said:
when the right boycotts, the bottom falls out.
The Right attempted a boycott against Barbie and the bottom did not fall out. In fact it became Warner Bros. biggest box office hit in history.

How is it not clear? You said:

The Right attempted a boycott against Barbie and the bottom did not fall out. In fact it became Warner Bros. biggest box office hit in history.

Don't forget the Southern Baptists boycotting Disney for daring to offer same sex couples health insurance. That was wildly successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT