ADVERTISEMENT

OT: If true, scary and embarrassing

This article. Like most from CNN is an opinion piece about someones opinions.

look i think trump is an ass. I think he stands up to other world leaders. Which looks wrong after 8 years of kissing everyones ass.

I love when a national poll comes out now and read the fine print

40 font "BIDEN WIDENS LEADS"

1 font at very bottom

"300 registered voters from 202 area code"

well no shyt…..

getting money from another country is better than giving it to them.

trump does love trump no doubt

Obama loved him some obama

Clinton loved him some Clinton and apparently young slave girls

Bush loved him some bush:)

no human can ever rise to the presidency without putting him or herself first.

trump loves the troops more than Obama.

trump loves the troops more than any president since Reagan and

even jimmy carter loved our troops.

bush, Clinton, bush, obama

didn't love our tropps

they used them for personal gain.

I think that's what you mean.

just got it backwards.

I disagree with damn near EVERYTHING you wrote. But just to pick one thing that really pisses me off... George H W Bush had balls that dragged the ground when he walked and you are not fit to carry his jock... He put it ALL on the line for his country, willing to fight and die for it. And he damn near did, getting shot down twice. He won a Distinguished Flying Cross, 3 Air Medals, and a Presidential Citation. He MORE than proved his love and loyalty to his country. But I guess he's no hero to you and bone spur, draft dodging Trump right? It really chaps my hide to see some punk like yourself dragging a good man's name through the mud based on your tinfoil hat belief system.

This. I don’t understand how smart responsible people can’t see what’s happening.

Sure, the media will sensationalize and push an agenda...like it has for decades. But so many choose to believe Trump can do no wrong.

I just don’t get it.

And again, if only 10% of that article is true, it’s a ****ing travesty.

I don’t understand how smart responsible people can’t see what’s happening.

Sure, Trump will sensationalize and push an agenda...like he always has. But so many choose to believe the media can do no wrong.

I just don't get it.

If 10% of that article is true, that means the 90% of the article was false, what a freaking travesty.

You clearly have one agenda yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT