ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic

Terrible. Inexcusable.

On another note, how many times has Aaamir tweeted something along the lines of "got to be better" this season?

Edit: Found one.

Edit: Found another one.
The first part of the post he made today was literally "got to be better! Simple"...then he added to that saying he doesn't need a bunch of jackasses sending him DMs.

Seems like he handled it perfectly. Other than maybe outing the dumbasses sending racist stuff like someone said earlier.

Amazing that people will tweet at the guys giving their all for Clemson and placing everything on the line. Especially someone like Aamir who has been fantastic for our school.

These most likely obese mouthbreathing rednecks should be directing their hate to Brownell. Or just quit tweeting all together. Twitter has become a cesspool.

Terrible. Inexcusable.

On another note, how many times has Aaamir tweeted something along the lines of "got to be better" this season?

Edit: Found one.

Edit: Found another one.
I’m not sure if this is criticism of an athlete making the statement of needed improvement after tough losses....and I’m not sure what anyone would expect them to say any better. And then I’m confused why when someone read this tweet they focused on this instead of the fact that the leader of our basketball team was being attacked by what appears to be ignorant racists.

Reactions: cufan1
Amazing that people will tweet at the guys giving their all for Clemson and placing everything on the line. Especially someone like Aamir who has been fantastic for our school.

These most likely obese mouthbreathing rednecks should be directing their hate to Brownell. Or just quit tweeting all together. Twitter has become a cesspool.
I know it’s embarrassing no accountability why people think they have the right to attack people personally like this is beyond me. It’s not acceptable behavior. I know it’s not a majority of fans but the minority is always the loudest. Look nothing wrong saying our defense was lacking some today or question why the hell Brad played the lineup he did when we where up 5 around 13 min mark. But personal attacks like this shouldn’t and cannot be tolerated. I’m so sick of racist mother f••kers and whoever does shit like this is racist it’s 2021 people but unfortunately it’s the environment that has been created and encouraged to rise to the surface by certain people. Truly sad

Wish he would put the DMs out there. Social media has taken the fear of getting your teeth knocked out, away from a lot of folks.
This. I need to see this. Too many people crying wolf these days, with no verification. I feel bad saying this with respect to a fellow tiger, however consistency is more important IMO

No fan should ever do that.

Second, those type things are going to explode x 1,000 when NIL goes into effect.

Keyboard warrriors will be saying “No way I’m buying ____ after you missed that FG. You are terrible., etc.”

Reactions: yemassee
It's Merica now.........

No one stands up to stop the social media bullies, much less those in higher office worrying about Potato Heads and such........but mostly how much money THEY can make off the public.

Forget about the millions of babies murdered.
Oh, that's right.
We have.

10 commandments. Glad those evil sayings are gone.
If you paid any attention to those at all it would ruin your life.

Young folks, you better get your dandruff up.
And soon.

Speaking out on racism is one of TigerIllustrated’s favorite events. We love our players. 100% behind them!......until they stand up against racism. “Just play basketball “. “I don’t care about BLM”. “He just wants attention”.
That's because there isn't a single person on this board that isn't against blatant racism. And that goes for probably 99% of the USA as well.

Big difference between real/blatant racism vs some other topics where the race card is played loosely and on the hip for personal or political reasons without factual data to back it up.

The case with Simms is blatant and heinous. It's immature and 100% racist. It's awful and no one is going to argue that. The only ones that don't think it is terrible.....those are your true racists.

Aamir...unfortunately, you are going to encounter idiots and a$$holes your entire life. We all do and will. Social media only makes that easier for the a$$hole. Resist blaming all fans for the stupid actions of a few. Good luck in the dance!

That's because there isn't a single person on this board that isn't against blatant racism. And that goes for probably 99% of the USA as well.

Big difference between real/blatant racism vs some other topics where the race card is played loosely and on the hip for personal or political reasons without factual data to back it up.

The case with Simms is blatant and heinous. It's immature and 100% racist. It's awful and no one is going to argue that. The only ones that don't think it is terrible.....those are your true racists.

the bolded is objectively false.

and 99%? that's impossibly naive.

It's Merica now.........

No one stands up to stop the social media bullies, much less those in higher office worrying about Potato Heads and such........but mostly how much money THEY can make off the public.

Forget about the millions of babies murdered.
Oh, that's right.
We have.

10 commandments. Glad those evil sayings are gone.
If you paid any attention to those at all it would ruin your life.

Young folks, you better get your dandruff up.
And soon.

What the hell are you rambling about? This is a thread about our players being called racial slurs by complete cowards on social media because we just lost a game.

Last edited:
Not sure how all this social media works, but why can’t he post what was sent and out the bastage? Let’s see what was said.

Reactions: PawsFan_
In that age of Social Media and the internet who ever that was that sent that message could've been anybody....

Hilarious and false but believe that in your bubble

I am shocked that racist POS individuals suffering cultural anxiety would DM a young black college student with racial epithet, blaming liberals and blacks for "cancel cultural" and that's a NFL franchise called the Football Team.

We see it continually on this board with code words and soft bigotry while some openly express their bigotry

We see it continually on this board with code words and soft bigotry while some openly express their bigotry
I must miss these words and phrases apparently. And I'm being dead serious when I ask this: Can you list some of these code words and soft bigotry language? Honestly, if this is really happening I must not be clued in.

Reactions: Allenjg25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT