ADVERTISEMENT

Pay Attention

Why speculate on what they are trying to do when all you have to do is listen.

"All of them. our ultimate goal is to help the dreamers and all of them but to geta path to citizenship for all 11 million or however many undocumented there are here."

Immigrants coming here and becoming citizens? That is completely un-American!!!!

This county is as built by native Americans.

Immigrants coming here and becoming citizens? That is completely un-American!!!!

This county is as built by native Americans.
You conveniently changed the conversation just like you accused someone in the posts above.

Illegal immigrants are a total different category than legal immigrants.

You conveniently changed the conversation just like you accused someone in the posts above.

Illegal immigrants are a total different category than legal immigrants.
The people you referenced are not ILLEGAL immigrants. They are undocumented immigrants who have been granted asylum. It is amazing they’ll at you have such a flawed understand of something that you are so passionate about.

Under what is happening here. You made a statement that you now admit was factually incorrect. And now you want to pivot from facts and instead talk about your feelings.

**** your feelings.
The only feelings I have are disgust for people like you. You’re the reason we have so many problems. You’re hurt and angry, someone wasn’t nice to you and now you need to show us how virtuous you are. So impressive. Such a scholar. Can’t name one admirable thing these losers have done. Give me some facts about how we are better off.

The people you referenced are not ILLEGAL immigrants. They are undocumented immigrants who have been granted asylum. It is amazing they’ll at you have such a flawed understand of something that you are so passionate about.
They give political asylum to murderers and rapists and then the current admin figures out which ones should stay right?? How do you grant asylum to people that you can’t confirm their identity.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yeah, what's the problem? Do you want to deport 11mm people and completely disrupt the agricultural industry and food&bev industry? It's also a cheaper solution than rounding up and bussing/flying out 11mm people, but then again fiscal conservatism isn't really a MAGA trait.
You do realize conservatives are right there with you wanting these people here right. It’s cheap labor. The Koch brothers made it profitable.

They are illegal immigrants.

They give political asylum to murderers and rapists and then the current admin figures out which ones should stay right?? How do you grant asylum to people that you can’t confirm their identity.
Nothing I've seen you post the last couple days....not that I read all of them.....have any factual information. Your rants are filled with misinformation and outright bullshit. Maybe you should actually study up on reality, because you sound like all the dumbass magas.

We have a law. Its being deliberately ignored.

Can you lay out for us here exactly what laws the current administration is ignoring?
Well, for starters, how about this one?
6 USC Chapter 1, Subchapter IV, Part B: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection"
[...]
(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;
[...]
(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;
(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;
(7) ensure the overall economic security of the United States is not diminished by efforts, activities, and programs aimed at securing the homeland;
(8) in coordination with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, enforce and administer all immigration laws, as such term is defined in paragraph (17) of section 1101(a) of title 8, including—
(A) the inspection, processing, and admission of persons who seek to enter or depart the United States; and
(B) the detection, interdiction, removal, departure from the United States, short-term detention, and transfer of persons unlawfully entering, or who have recently unlawfully entered, the United States;
[...]

I could really copy and paste the whole statute here.

Oh, and I realize a large part of your shtick is playing up the partisan angle of most of these discussions, but its most definitely not just the current administration. Both parties have been derelict in this particular duty for quite some time.

Dear Facebook,

My 11 year old came home from school last month with a “Kindness Award” (lame… I know). He earned it for two reasons … 1) because he befriended a Hispanic student (don’t know his ethnicity) who was temporarily at his elementary school until there was space at the all Spanish school program here in tye county. I assuming the boy was with a family crossed the border illegally and was relocated here since he didn’t speak English and it’s so late in the school year. My boy asked to sit next to him, would communicate with him via Google translate, introduced him to his friend group and invited the boy to play soccer with him and his friends on the playground during recess 2) got into an altercation on the playground when a couple of redneck children started calling the Hispanic boy a “border jumper” and making fun of him for not being able to speak English.

Anywhoooooooo … all this prompted a conversation on the way to soccer practice one night. I’m very much a supporter for a strong border and I firmly believe that we are letting too many people in and I believe that the Biden Admin is doing this to affect the upcoming census …. but …. As I’m talking to my son about illegal immigration, I found myself saying the truth … that the overwhelming majority of those people crossing our Southern Border are fleeing awful awful awful conditions and religious or political persecution. I then found myself telling my son the truth …. that if our family was being persecuted because of our beliefs or that conditions here in the US had deteriorated to where my choice was for my kids to starve or be murdered or to flee to another country where I knew that they would be safe ????? I would risk everything to scoop my family up and “jump” over a border in a second.

A lot is wrong on our southern border … but a lot is right as well.

Just my two-cents

Well, for starters, how about this one?
6 USC Chapter 1, Subchapter IV, Part B: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection"
[...]
(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;
[...]
(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;
(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;
(7) ensure the overall economic security of the United States is not diminished by efforts, activities, and programs aimed at securing the homeland;
(8) in coordination with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, enforce and administer all immigration laws, as such term is defined in paragraph (17) of section 1101(a) of title 8, including—
(A) the inspection, processing, and admission of persons who seek to enter or depart the United States; and
(B) the detection, interdiction, removal, departure from the United States, short-term detention, and transfer of persons unlawfully entering, or who have recently unlawfully entered, the United States;
[...]

I could really copy and paste the whole statute here.

Oh, and I realize a large part of your shtick is playing up the partisan angle of most of these discussions, but its most definitely not just the current administration. Both parties have been derelict in this particular duty for quite some time.

You said that Biden "is deliberately ignoring the laws we have." That is FALSE.

Encounters at the border have gone up under Biden. And at the same time, so have criminal arrests, drug seizures, terrorist arrests, etc, etc. To say he is ignoring the current laws is FALSE.

I will give you credit for saying it is "not just the current administration", which also makes your original statement even more false.

If only we could have a bipartisan bill that provides more resources to capture more criminals and limit the number of immigrants who could request asylum. If only such a bill existed.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
You said that Biden "is deliberately ignoring the laws we have." That is FALSE.

Encounters at the border have gone up under Biden. And at the same time, so have criminal arrests, drug seizures, terrorist arrests, etc, etc. To say he is ignoring the current laws is FALSE.

I will give you credit for saying it is "not just the current administration", which also makes your original statement even more false.

If only we could have a bipartisan bill that provides more resources to capture more criminals and limit the number of immigrants who could request asylum. If only such a bill existed.

You got the part in quotes right; the part about attributing to Biden was certainly implied--but not exclusive as your quote implies.

Nevertheless, I concede; the literal interpretation of my statement is in fact "false". It was deliberate hyperbole to draw attention to the fact that our LAWS are sufficient, and that, as you also correctly point out, our funding is not. Congress, collectively, chooses not to advance legislation to adequality fund the border, and it is clearly not a sufficient priority for the President to use the bully pulpit to harangue congress into doing so. Thus, I contend they are "effectively" ignoring it. How does that strike you?

Dear Facebook,

My 11 year old came home from school last month with a “Kindness Award” (lame… I know). He earned it for two reasons … 1) because he befriended a Hispanic student (don’t know his ethnicity) who was temporarily at his elementary school until there was space at the all Spanish school program here in tye county. I assuming the boy was with a family crossed the border illegally and was relocated here since he didn’t speak English and it’s so late in the school year. My boy asked to sit next to him, would communicate with him via Google translate, introduced him to his friend group and invited the boy to play soccer with him and his friends on the playground during recess 2) got into an altercation on the playground when a couple of redneck children started calling the Hispanic boy a “border jumper” and making fun of him for not being able to speak English.

Anywhoooooooo … all this prompted a conversation on the way to soccer practice one night. I’m very much a supporter for a strong border and I firmly believe that we are letting too many people in and I believe that the Biden Admin is doing this to affect the upcoming census …. but …. As I’m talking to my son about illegal immigration, I found myself saying the truth … that the overwhelming majority of those people crossing our Southern Border are fleeing awful awful awful conditions and religious or political persecution. I then found myself telling my son the truth …. that if our family was being persecuted because of our beliefs or that conditions here in the US had deteriorated to where my choice was for my kids to starve or be murdered or to flee to another country where I knew that they would be safe ????? I would risk everything to scoop my family up and “jump” over a border in a second.

A lot is wrong on our southern border … but a lot is right as well.

Just my two-cents
Using a hurtful epithet to describe and condemn a group of kids using a hurtful epithet? If only those who implore us to be better would take the same step to be better themselves.

This is also the false dichotomy of advocating for boarder security. I too feel it is our moral obligation to help the kinds of people this story describes, but think of how many more such families we could help if we were in control of our boarder?

You got the part in quotes right; the part about attributing to Biden was certainly implied--but not exclusive as your quote implies.

Nevertheless, I concede; the literal interpretation of my statement is in fact "false". It was deliberate hyperbole to draw attention to the fact that our LAWS are sufficient, and that, as you also correctly point out, our funding is not. Congress, collectively, chooses not to advance legislation to adequality fund the border, and it is clearly not a sufficient priority for the President to use the bully pulpit to harangue congress into doing so. Thus, I contend they are "effectively" ignoring it. How does that strike you?

Joe Biden on the bipartisan border bill:
"If you’re serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it."

donny trump on the bipartisan border bill:
"Great gift to the Democrats, and a Death Wish for The Republican Party.”

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
We have a law. Its being deliberately ignored.

Can you lay out for us here exactly what laws the current administration is ignoring?
To enter the United States, visitors need a valid passport and one of the following documents:
  • A valid visa
  • Authorization to travel under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) via the U.S. Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
  • A Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)

Hmmmm

Trump asked Chuck for $18 billion over 10 years to build the wall.

Illegal immigration now costs the US $12-16 billion per year. Conservatively that's $96 billion it's cost us in recent years.

Yet Chuck said we didn't have the money to build the wall. He does say we have $175 BILLION to give to Ukraine's defense though.

Joe Biden on the bipartisan border bill:
"If you’re serious about the border crisis, pass a bipartisan bill and I will sign it."

donny trump on the bipartisan border bill:
"Great gift to the Democrats, and a Death Wish for The Republican Party.”
Quoting two of the most shameful chief executives of the modern era does nothing for me. Neither party seems capable of putting forth legislation that does not have a poison pill for the other. I submit that there is ample agreement on both sides...arbitrarily I'd say more the 50% agreement on broader border security policy, but we are all made to focus on the pieces that divide us. Stoking our anger will drive us to the polls far more reliably than making us content--and that is all either side ultimately aims to do: (win elections) by stoking our anger and thereby driving us to the polls.

You have to at least give it to Trump for being honest. Surely you don't believe the Democrats are the only 'honest brokers' on this issue? I mean, I'm not too young to remember a time when members of Democrat Party displayed REAL and BROAD bipartisan support for a boarder security strategy that included a wall, among other security measures, and passed legislation that was to do just that....and then proceeded to never actually fund the project when they had filibuster-proof majorities in congress as well as control of the White House.

EDIT: and oh, yeah...thank you for your non-sequitur repose. You'll make an excellent politician someday.

Last edited:
To enter the United States, visitors need a valid passport and one of the following documents:
  • A valid visa
  • Authorization to travel under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) via the U.S. Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
  • A Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)

If that was true (it isnt) then every president from reagan to now has ignored the current laws.

You really should educate yourself. I forget how dumb some of the posters here are.

Hmmmm

Trump asked Chuck for $18 billion over 10 years to build the wall.

Illegal immigration now costs the US $12-16 billion per year. Conservatively that's $96 billion it's cost us in recent years.

Yet Chuck said we didn't have the money to build the wall. He does say we have $175 BILLION to give to Ukraine's defense though.

The vast majority of undocumented immigrants come through ports of entry. The wall was a stupid idea, which is why republicans did not support it either. remember the GOP had the presidency and both houses for two years after trump was elected.

Plus, trump has actively bragged that he finished most of the wall while he was president, so clearly it does not work.

I forget how dumb some of the posters here are.

• Haha
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
The vast majority of undocumented immigrants come through ports of entry. The wall was a stupid idea, which is why republicans did not support it either. remember the GOP had the presidency and both houses for two years after trump was elected.

Plus, trump has actively bragged that he finished most of the wall while he was president, so clearly it does not work.

I forget how dumb some of the posters here are.
I keep forgetting that, like your Democrat brethren, you have no intention of having an honest and meaningful discussion. Perhaps I am dumb for attempting to do so.

Last edited:
I keep for getting that, like your Democrat brethren, you have no intention of having an honest and meaningful discussion. Perhaps I am dumb for attempting to do so.

What did I say that was dishonest? You are the one who has already admitted to making incorrect and dishonest statements.

Ever since trump commanded the GOP to kill the bi partisan immigration bill to help his own reelection chances, I have seen many on here parrot the right wing talking point that "we dont need new laws, the current administration just needs to enforce the current laws."

Every time I have seen that claim made, I have asked the poster which specific laws were not being enforced. I have never gotten an answer. Not once. That is strange, no? So many making the same claim, but no one can list the specific laws not being enforced.

Another logical question would be, if the current laws, which were enacted almost 40 years ago, are sufficient if enforced, why did the incoming GOP majority in congress immediately draft a new set of laws for the border when elected? Why did they run on that? Why is trump also promising new laws?

These are all logical questions that one would ask if that person was not stuck in an echo chamber that is devoid of logic or reason.
If Fox is your news source, may as well try to argue with a parking meter

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
ZeroHedge does not exactly have a good reliable reputation...
They are literally run by a guy who calls himself Tyler Durden. Ya know the figment of a real person's imagination? The terrorist and liar. . Hur durr I'm Tyler Durden I make believe tough guy. Some people never mature

Reactions: wrw311 and okclem
You accuse me of a word salad and then you type this dogshit?

Stop answering my question with more questions. Name the laws not being enforced.
He's too dumb to do it. Or a coward and won't try. Or he's lazy and ignorant

Is this important post importanting yet?
I know you’re probably not interested in actually discussing this, but it’s been important. It’s been happening for years. It just hasn’t really been brought to the public’s attention. It’s primarily SF guys and some intel community guys that have had weird encounters like this one. The frequency has picked up markedly in recent years. The public rarely ever hears about them, because they’re usually fairly innocuous and don’t end the way this one did. Because of what happened with this one, it’s being publicized. Hard to think it doesn’t mean something or that there isn’t some sort of end game. Doubt anyone knows definitively what it means or what that end game is, but the pick up in frequency and brazenness is concerning and more attention and resources are getting devoted to recording/tracking/following up and countering them. That alone indicates it’s probably not meaningless.

I know you’re probably not interested in actually discussing this, but it’s been important. It’s been happening for years. It just hasn’t really been brought to the public’s attention. It’s primarily SF guys and some intel community guys that have had weird encounters like this one. The frequency has picked up markedly in recent years. The public rarely ever hears about them, because they’re usually fairly innocuous and don’t end the way this one did. Because of what happened with this one, it’s being publicized. Hard to think it doesn’t mean something or that there isn’t some sort of end game. Doubt anyone knows definitively what it means or what that end game is, but the pick up in frequency and brazenness is concerning and more attention and resources are getting devoted to recording/tracking/following up and countering them. That alone indicates it’s probably not meaningless.
Ah, so we've gone from important to probably not meaningless. And to think the MSM isn't giving round the clock attention.

• Haha
Reactions: BionicTiger
Ah, so we've gone from important to probably not meaningless. And to think the MSM isn't giving round the clock attention.
At no point did I say probably not meaningless. It’s definitely not meaningless. I said it isn’t clear what the meaning is. Fairly obvious it means something. I know you feel like this is politically motivated, thus you need to downplay it. I don’t delineate it that way or see it as such.

At no point did I say probably not meaningless. It’s definitely not meaningless. I said it isn’t clear what the meaning is. Fairly obvious it means something. I know you feel like this is politically motivated, thus you need to downplay it. I don’t delineate it that way or see it as such.
The last 3 words of your post are literally "probably not meaningless." I don't know what to tell you.

The last 3 words of your post are literally "probably not meaningless." I don't know what to tell you.
On review, you’re correct. So, I worded it poorly. It’s not meaningless. Especially viewed in conjunction with other geopolitical and national security events we’re seeing right now.

UPDATE: 9 more military base breeches in the past 24 hours…

Headline: US Officials Alarmed - Military Bases COMPROMISED

US officials are raising alarms about the increasing number of foreign nationals, particularly those from the Middle East and China, attempting to enter the country illegally and gain access to military bases.

THE MILITARY IS NOT DOING ANYTHING IN RESPONSE!

Additionally… the shooting death of a Chechen man near a U.S. military base has sparked controversy after media coverage tied the incident to concerns about foreign surveillance of U.S. military personnel.

Ramzan Daraev, 35, was shot to death on the evening of May 3 during an altercation with an army special operator near Fort Bragg. What’s most interesting is the DIA and IC are already spreading misinformation about the encounter, likely to prevent panic. Daraev was very likely working surveillance and reconnaissance in the area housing Special Operators and their families. It was equally likely, he was installing monitoring equipment to intercept landline and cell phone calls.

freedompress.com/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT