ADVERTISEMENT

Pay Attention

I’m all in on “news” articles penned by fictitious film characters who aren’t shy about their inherent biases and state presumption as fact.

This is a better article, but details are light, b/c not much is known for sure.
WRAL article

Most likely scenario - Chechen dudes were surveilling the power infrastructure and made a big mistake getting into it with a Special Ops soldier.

I’m all in on “news” articles penned by fictitious film characters who aren’t shy about their inherent biases and state presumption as fact.

This is a better article, but details are light, b/c not much is known for sure.
WRAL article

Most likely scenario - Chechen dudes were surveilling the power infrastructure and made a big mistake getting into it with a Special Ops soldier.
Surveiling a power line easement in Carthage? With a couple of chechens in the country on false docs?

Right….

There seems to be lots of details missing that the public will never hear about.

I still can't believe the Army caved in and renamed Fort Bragg. It has produced some legendary warriors.

giphy.gif

A little context here - this area of NC was subjected to a massive blackout in early December - caused by intentional and targeted acts of sabotage at 2 substations. Google it if you don't remember. Those responsible have never been apprehended.

So most people in this area aren't too keen on intruders looking at power lines. Combine that with the close proximity to Bragg, the involvement of a Special Forces warrior who likely knows more about this attack than anyone on this board, and you get what you get....

When did we get duped into believing that we need a new law? We have a law. Its being deliberately ignored.

Here's a little anecdote for those who don't think we have real problems with immigration:

A close friend picks their 5 y/o granddaughter from school. They implore her to hurry, that they have friends coming over and they have a boys her age she can play with. The little girl responds: "do they speak English?"

This is a 100% true story from a close military friend of mine.

I love our imagrant communities and admire the courage and hard work it takes to make it in a foreign land. This is not about them. This is about it being OUR SOVEREIGN RIGHT to be in full control of who comes and goes and the RATE at which that happens.

Last edited:
Biden’s border decisions are going to have so many repercussions for our country. What was the purpose? Just to gain more votes?? Putting our citizens in peril for political reasons is so wrong. Many of the people who have entered America did so to bring harm to us. Sad day for our country. Don’t care which political party that is in control…it is bad and afraid it is heading for another 9/11. Not meaning to be political since this is a sports site…just think of how vulnerable 80,000 fans could be sitting in DV watching our Tigers play!

Last edited:
Biden’s border decisions are going to have so many repercussions for our country. What was the purpose? Just to gain more votes?? Putting our citizens in peril for political reasons is so wrong. Many of the people who have entered America did so to bring harm to us. Sad day for our country. Don’t care which political party that is in control…it is bad and afraid it is heading for another 9/11. Not meaning to be political since this is a sports site…just think of how vulnerable 80,000 fans could be sitting in DV watching our Tigers play!
Can’t vote, but will count in the next census which will allow for redistricting and gerrymandering

Sounds like an amateur job from Russia, China, Iran or maybe he was freelancing and going to sell the pictures/information to the highest bidder. Glad it worked out for the colonel and his family.
A little context here - this area of NC was subjected to a massive blackout in early December - caused by intentional and targeted acts of sabotage at 2 substations. Google it if you don't remember. Those responsible have never been apprehended.

So most people in this area aren't too keen on intruders looking at power lines. Combine that with the close proximity to Bragg, the involvement of a Special Forces warrior who likely knows more about this attack than anyone on this board, and you get what you get....

A little more context:

From the article:
“The illegal alien who was killed, 35-year-old Ramzan Daraev, was working as a subcontractor for Utilities One, but at the time of the incident, "Daraev was not in possession of any utility equipment, utility clothing, or identification," Fox News said.”

Utilities One is a telecommunications company founded in 2016, the CEO is Serghei Busmachiu. Apparently a pretty successful company (or so Google would intimate).

I am betting these guys flew in from Eastern Europe with fake passports, no wading through the Rio Grande for them.

A little more context:

From the article:
“The illegal alien who was killed, 35-year-old Ramzan Daraev, was working as a subcontractor for Utilities One, but at the time of the incident, "Daraev was not in possession of any utility equipment, utility clothing, or identification," Fox News said.”

Utilities One is a telecommunications company founded in 2016, the CEO is Serghei Busmachiu. Apparently a pretty successful company (or so Google would intimate).

I am betting these guys flew in from Eastern Europe with fake passports, no wading through the Rio Grande for them.
So they’re working for a “telecommunications” company, but they’re nosing around a special forces guy’s house with no equipment or identification? That’s brilliant.

Reactions: Essolover4
More than this case it appears.

HERE WE GO: Navy Commander Confirms DOZENS of Penetration Operations by Foreign Nationals Reported at US Bases Over Last Few Weeks (Video)

“In 16 cities and towns in California, Maryland and Vermont (along with the District of Columbia), noncitizens are allowed to vote in some local elections, such as for school board or city council. Voters in Santa Ana, California, will decide in November whether to allow noncitizens to vote in citywide elections.”

So, yes illegals are being allowed to vote and there’s a move to allow them to vote in national elections

If you know that for sure, which I'm fairly certain you can't, how do you know? Are you in the FBI? Have you seen airport footage showing them arriving?

Just curious.

Can't say for sure and am not going to ask him to out himself. But, seeing posts of his here and on threads on the main board, seem to paint a pretty good picture of him being in the military and/or having some pretty good military connections. With that said @BionicTiger , if you are/were military, thanks for your service!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Those thinking they’re not going to vote is naive. 100% they will vote and have an impact in some states. Some states are providing IDs already.

Reactions: BionicTiger
Can't say for sure and am not going to ask him to out himself. But, seeing posts of his here and on threads on the main board, seem to paint a pretty good picture of him being in the military and/or having some pretty good military connections. With that said @BionicTiger , if you are/were military, thanks for your service!
I was not military. I was civilian intel and spent several years in Europe and Russia.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT