ADVERTISEMENT

Personally, Have No Problem With This. What Say YOU? Semper Fi

Said the arrogant fool that does not know. There may be a few that “don’t have the grades”, but that would be the exception to the rule.

When I returned to graduate school after service, I had the unfortunate privilege to meet a few PHD students that shared your mistaken belief. I was forced to point out that based on my experience, the average intelligence of my soldiers exceeded the average intelligence of the graduate students our department. I had no doubt about the soldiers ability to persevere through any amount of BS, a belief not shared by most of the students in the department that I taught and took classes with.

In my engineer unit in Korea, out of about 30 soldiers about a third held BS degrees, a few others were taking classes. Of the remaining young privates I kept track of, most used GI Bill to go to school after ETS. A couple stayed in to defend your right to be arrogant and wrong.

While I have lost touch with many- at last count they became: 4 small business owners, 3 (including myself) executives leading multimillion dollar organizations, 3 engineers (PE), a private demolitions expert, a couple of farmers, 2 teachers, a PA, 2 police officers, about a half dozen fathers working in industry, a Sargent Major, and one was KIA while on duty in Iraq.

Now, take a moment and tell me about the special folks that you graduated high school or started college with and their accomplishments. I’ll give you 15 years to see if they can match those of the real 1%- those that wrote the check you did not, would not, or were afraid to write.

I normally ignore your uninformed posts, but today is not the day to look down your nose. Offer the weak sauce ‘thanks for your service’ or remain silent. I would prefer all that didn’t write the check to find some way to offer service to their community. Be worthy of the freedoms that others have served, fought and died for you to have.
Thank you and all for your service. He's a dumbass by the way.

Said the arrogant fool that does not know. There may be a few that “don’t have the grades”, but that would be the exception to the rule.

When I returned to graduate school after service, I had the unfortunate privilege to meet a few PHD students that shared your mistaken belief. I was forced to point out that based on my experience, the average intelligence of my soldiers exceeded the average intelligence of the graduate students our department. I had no doubt about the soldiers ability to persevere through any amount of BS, a belief not shared by most of the students in the department that I taught and took classes with.

In my engineer unit in Korea, out of about 30 soldiers about a third held BS degrees, a few others were taking classes. Of the remaining young privates I kept track of, most used GI Bill to go to school after ETS. A couple stayed in to defend your right to be arrogant and wrong.

While I have lost touch with many- at last count they became: 4 small business owners, 3 (including myself) executives leading multimillion dollar organizations, 3 engineers (PE), a private demolitions expert, a couple of farmers, 2 teachers, a PA, 2 police officers, about a half dozen fathers working in industry, a Sargent Major, and one was KIA while on duty in Iraq.

Now, take a moment and tell me about the special folks that you graduated high school or started college with and their accomplishments. I’ll give you 15 years to see if they can match those of the real 1%- those that wrote the check you did not, would not, or were afraid to write.

I normally ignore your uninformed posts, but today is not the day to look down your nose. Offer the weak sauce ‘thanks for your service’ or remain silent. I would prefer all that didn’t write the check to find some way to offer service to their community. Be worthy of the freedoms that others have served, fought and died for you to have.
2v2uG989jx2WKf.gif

The physical requirements for boot camp according to Google is 3 pull-ups, 50 sit-ups, and 3 miles in under 28 minutes. Is this a joke?
Minimum PT required score of 120 =
5 pull-ups or 42 push-ups
70 crunches in 2 minutes
3 miles in 27:40
(Willing to bet $ that Vag zimaboy could not do this)

Maximum PT score of 300 =
23 pull-ups (87 push ups can only score to 270)
115 crunches in 2 minutes
3 miles in 18:00

Reactions: dpotter24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT