ADVERTISEMENT

Pictures from Oakland. Crazy

tumblr_mzgzzrJQDz1ql56ddo1_500.gif

That's my boy, Sirrel

That's a whole lot easier said than done. You're talking about millions of acres in some pretty rugged territory. Who do you think would pay for that?? On top of it all there is an on going drought out West . And what about the other major fires in Washington and Oregon?? The so called "experts" are taking a rather simplistic approach to the problem.

So prescribed burns can be utilized on millions of acres of timberland in the southeast, along with selective timber management, but it's not affordable in the west, so let's let our homes burn?

Got it!

Forget the wall between us and Mexico. I want a wall built between California, Oregon, and Washington, and the rest of the US.

Most, or some of the people coming in from the South are decent people just looking for work so they can send money back to their families. That's much more than I can say about the dipshits on the left coast.

I was staring at the picture of Oakland stadium, and it suddenly dawned on me that my daughter and I watched a baseball game in that stadium 4 years ago. Pretty wild.

Reactions: scartiger
There were at least 2 forest fires in Colorado while visiting Glenwood Springs this past weekend. Drove down to Albuquerque and there was one there as well. Pretty crazy seeing something like that in person.

Forget the wall between us and Mexico. I want a wall built between California, Oregon, and Washington, and the rest of the US.

Most, or some of the people coming in from the South are decent people just looking for work so they can send money back to their families. That's much more than I can say about the dipshits on the left coast.

40% of californians oregonians and washingtonians are dam fine people we need to help

hell we have players who have families out there

if they came to clemson-

you know they have dam fine families

go tiger!

but yea-

i spent 2 weeks in a place called berkeley california

i saw many hot chicks

i saw many UWOs

but the people are so like stupid but smart.

they have brains, but they are wired like on drugs or something

its like their brains think that they can change reality like immediately

i cant really explain it

they can quote shakespeare like a bat with sonar

but understanding the money cycle is like a foreign landuage

i have seen at least 4 arsonist arrested between san fran and seattle

i never connected them to antifa tho

maybe they are all connected

but homeless men seem to be the arsons from what ive seen

This the wild fire started by the gender reveal?

No. The Genital Reveal Fire is also known as the El Dorado Fire, which is in the San Bernardino National Forest east of LA.

The smoke covering the Bay Area is likely from the August Complex- a collection of 30+ different fires that were starting by dry lightening storms 3 weeks ago in the Mendocino National Forest.

Santa Monica is covered in smoke today- but it's actually the smoke from up north that's moved offshore and is being blown back inland. It's not as apocalyptic as the scenes from SF yesterday, but I am craving s'mores.

No. The Genital Reveal Fire is also known as the El Dorado Fire, which is in the San Bernardino National Forest east of LA.

The smoke covering the Bay Area is likely from the August Complex- a collection of 30+ different fires that were starting by dry lightening storms 3 weeks ago in the Mendocino National Forest.

Santa Monica is covered in smoke today- but it's actually the smoke from up north that's moved offshore and is being blown back inland. It's not as apocalyptic as the scenes from SF yesterday, but I am craving s'mores.

hey so you think antifa are the arsonist or a coincidence?

i have seen at least 4 arsonist arrested between san fran and seattle

i never connected them to antifa tho

maybe they are all connected

but homeless men seem to be the arsons from what ive seen

A good many of the fires in the LA area start in/near homeless encampments or people starting campfires. Not sure those qualify as "arson" per se. Ad for ANTIFA- not sure how forest fires help with their agenda (whatever that is)- but surely the # of fires started intentionally by crazy dumbasses isn't zero.

It's so dry here right now, it just doesn't take much. Especially given the nature of the terrain and the way the winds whip through the canyons. Prescribed burns would surely help in certain areas, but I'm not sure how to manage that in the more densely populated areas of the Santa Monica Mountains near LA- where the Woolsey Fire burned a couple of years ago. I ride my bike through that area several times a week. Even though it just burned- it's grown back and is ready to go again.

Didn't go Revelation on the issue, haha.
Just logic.

a) I'm pretty sure the world is going to end some day.
b) I'm positive that day is closer than it was yesterday.
c) football MAY postpone it another season......I hope
Wasn’t you.... just giving the nod to Apocalyptic AReeves

Reactions: tigerworx
We all better be thankful for the police and military in our country. Most Americans wouldn't have the balls to do what they do.

The State of California’s wildfire emergency management agency, CalFire, was alerted that 200 people were entirely encircled in fire. They formally declared them beyond the ability of CalFire to save, The CA National Guard spun up 2 helicopters, a Blackhawk and a Chinook, and headed out to help. On the ride over, CalFire called them repeatedly to call them off and tell them to go back to base as it was too dangerous. Flying using night vision through high cross winds, smoke, burning embers and rough terrain, the CA NG took off and landed several times, rescuing all 200 people. Their efforts were captured through their own pictures-it looks positively apocalyptic. Huge, huge props to the CA NG, pretty remarkable.

We all better be thankful for the police and military in our country. Most Americans wouldn't have the balls to do what they do.

The State of California’s wildfire emergency management agency, CalFire, was alerted that 200 people were entirely encircled in fire. They formally declared them beyond the ability of CalFire to save, The CA National Guard spun up 2 helicopters, a Blackhawk and a Chinook, and headed out to help. On the ride over, CalFire called them repeatedly to call them off and tell them to go back to base as it was too dangerous. Flying using night vision through high cross winds, smoke, burning embers and rough terrain, the CA NG took off and landed several times, rescuing all 200 people. Their efforts were captured through their own pictures-it looks positively apocalyptic. Huge, huge props to the CA NG, pretty remarkable.

That's beyond impressive and also not at all surprising.

here is one of the reasons that ted wheeler is a poor leader.

he is making an irrational decision based on a emotional response.

he is banning tear gas like first

but says

we need something different

i suggested paint balls filled with pink paint and deer piss.

he didnt like that one

anyway, he takes away a weapon to protect police officers without a replacement

could you imagine an employee of yours changing a policy with a policy to put in its place

well we will just wing it until something pops up

thats so dangerous

i have folloowed that man and the governor of oregon for like 4 months now and i have never seen such a lack of common sense.

That looks like it could be a scene from Stranger Things. Creepy.

Q just came out and hinted that Antifa is connected to a lot of these fires and that also the state of California is desparate for money to the point of being willing to start these fires to get an emergency declaration opening up funding. Who knows??

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Q just came out and hinted that Antifa is connected to a lot of these fires and that also the state of California is desparate for money to the point of being willing to start these fires to get an emergency declaration opening up funding. Who knows??

newsome and trump have been working together quite well. trump still resist bailing out cities prior debt to the covid.

trump is adamant that he will only give cities and states to fight covid and help people thru covid

HE WILL NOT PAY OFF DEBT FROM NON COVID ACCOUNTS.

trump2020

i does look like antifa did set these fires.

i wish i could finnd that satellite image of the last 48 hours now that was around the 7min mark of that video.

was there that much lightning to cause all those fires at the same time. i heard there are hundreds of fires all up and down the seaboard.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
My cousin is playing at Silverado this weekend. Some of the pictures he sent from out there were crazy looking.

Absolutely this .... trust me .... I hate that I’m going full TreeTiger l, and I’m judging myself ... and feel dirty BUT he is absolutely right. California did this to themselves AND their power black outs are equally due to their own reckless mismanagement.
Environmental concerns can become environmental folly.

conspiracy theorist alert

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT