ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Dinner

Think how long it took from the time the order was placed to when they brought it to the White House , set it up, and handed them out to players.
That quarter pounder's probably cold and tasting trash. Idc if I'm 9,19, or 29 - that's a no for me dog

Republicans in here are either wild poor or cheap. Step your game up
Our resident dentist is triggered as fvck.

Reactions: douggainey
Because of government shutdown, the White House staff is greatly reduced. If Trump had served steaks or lobster, the liberals would have yelled. He serves burgers and pizza and gets blasted. Bottom line is no matter what Trump couldn’t win. At least he paid for it and not the taxpayers.

I get it, I really do. My point was more to ridicule the pretentiousness that goes on here, and everywhere on sites such as these. I'm also guessing that there was some contact between the White House and our staff as to the menu.

Wouldn't have been my choice either. Grill some Ribeyes, Lobster Tails, and Chicken (over wood or charcoal, of course), and everyone leaves happy.

Fried shrimp would have been the way to go...

Not hard to see people’s political affiliation in this thread and on twitter. Those folks who support trump find a way to excuse it.

My wife and I both thought it was a slap in the face. Just the way it feels.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
All politics aside the guys get much better food options at their training table. Has to be an incredible experience going to the White House...not many Americans get invited...but kind of an underwhelming dinner for the 15-0 champs. Did the team/Clemson have any input or was it a White House decision? Either way no big deal.

Reactions: TM2013
ITT we quickly identify the snowflakes who are upset over dinner choice.

Thanks for hopping in. The photos of trump and dabo and the team are coming soon.
giphy.gif

All politics aside the guys get much better food options at their training table. Has to be an incredible experience going to the White House...not many Americans get invited...but kind of an underwhelming dinner for the 15-0 champs. Did the team/Clemson have any input or was it a White House decision? Either way no big deal.

Correct....no big deal. They went to be at the White House and be honored/recognized for the NATTY. They didnt fly up there to get fed. President Trump fed them and paid for it himself. He also donates his government paycheck as President to charity. People need to get a grip here.

Correct....no big deal. They went to be at the White House and be honored/recognized for the NATTY. They didnt fly up there to get fed. President Trump fed them and paid for it himself. He also donates his government paycheck as President to charity. People need to get a grip here.

Bro they cant help themselves. Its trump derangement syndrome and he trolls them daily.

Gonna be a long line at the bathroom on the plane ride back.
Man this ain’t Taco Bell lol
Football banquet was flank steak, mashed potatoes, a chicken (similar to Chicken Bryan), garden salad, full service bar the whole night and all very tasty.
Thanks for the invite
Because of government shutdown, the White House staff is greatly reduced. If Trump had served steaks or lobster, the liberals would have yelled. He serves burgers and pizza and gets blasted. Bottom line is no matter what Trump couldn’t win. At least he paid for it and not the taxpayers.

This is spot on, no matter republican or Democrat either the other side would make jokes

The point of this is The President of the United States paid for the meal for OUR Clemson Tigers.... and people are complaining and laughing... we wonder what’s wrong with Merica smh

Reactions: TigerGrowls
How tf does anyone ITT know that Dabo didn't ask for McD's on the request of the team? They are such a strict regimen all year long and have to watch what they put in their bodies, this may be "splurging" for them.

@robert.n when your are done being offended by trumps dinner choice will you come back and take more bait?

It's amazing that someone can be worth billions yet still be white trash.

Reactions: dickerj
How tf does anyone ITT know that Dabo didn't ask for McD's on the request of the team? They are such a strict regimen all year long and have to watch what they put in their bodies, this may be "splurging" for them.

Yeah, I was asking if the team/Clemson had any input on the meal. Again, no big deal and it’s an incredible honor/opportunity to visit the White House regardless of your political affiliation and/or opinions.

Reactions: CUPLAYER1
ADVERTISEMENT