ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Dinner

Wow at the refined, eclectic palates here. When I was 19, a burger and fries or pizza was pretty damned tasty, and greatly preferred to filet of Sole and a quail egg.

Maybe that's just me.

Think how long it took from the time the order was placed to when they brought it to the White House , set it up, and handed them out to players.
That quarter pounder's probably cold and tasting trash. Idc if I'm 9,19, or 29 - that's a no for me dog

Wow at the refined, eclectic palates here. When I was 19, a burger and fries or pizza was pretty damned tasty, and greatly preferred to filet of Sole and a quail egg.

Maybe that's just me.
When you were invited to the White House to meet with the President of the United States?

Reactions: ClemTiger9
Well at least it's the new-style Quarter Pounder with all fresh beef!!

Agree but I think again he was trying to be funny and it looks pretty embarrassing.

Wait you thought he was joking? Where have you been the last two years?

I’m sure in his mind he didn’t see anything wrong with these elite athletes eating McDonalds. It’s the food of champions!

Reactions: my95GTHO
CNN will have a hay day with this! The government is at a shutdown with federal workers not getting paid, but they are buying $100's dollars worth of hamburgers for a football team. This will be fun to watch. I'll go turn this propaganda on ASAP!

When you were invited to the White House to meet with the President of the United States?

I get it, I really do. My point was more to ridicule the pretentiousness that goes on here, and everywhere on sites such as these. I'm also guessing that there was some contact between the White House and our staff as to the menu.

Wouldn't have been my choice either. Grill some Ribeyes, Lobster Tails, and Chicken (over wood or charcoal, of course), and everyone leaves happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT