ADVERTISEMENT

Primer on Masks

Those mask should only be worn and used by medical professionals and the general public that use them are idiots for 2 reasons: 1. Don’t know how to use it 2. The healthcare community that work with infectious disease need every one they can get.

That’s just stating facts. Now I’m gonna finish this cup of coffee and head to my meeting
Don't forget the humble brag since you're so big time and the condescending tone since you know better than all of us

I don’t get triggered. I laugh...most people didn’t even know what a N95 was prior to this now I have people caring me Almost daily “can I get on of them N95 mask from you for my grandma” or something along those lines

If you wanna wear a mask wear one but don’t look down your nose at people like me that don’t. I wore one to Costco and didn’t bitch or cry about it because they required me to.

But to say I get triggered is far from the truth. Im simply providing facts that by OSHA standards N95 masks require a fit test. Those mask should only be worn and used by medical professionals and the general public that use them are idiots for 2 reasons: 1. Don’t know how to use it 2. The healthcare community that work with infectious disease need every one they can get.

That’s just stating facts. Now I’m gonna finish this cup of coffee and head to my meeting

If you don't think you get triggered then you might not know what that word means.....cause you've been getting triggered by this N95 mask thing since the beginning. And I get it, it's your line of work.....so you have an intimate understanding of these masks that most of us do not. And I agree with you, people buying them up and keeping them out of the hands of medical professionals are assholes, especially since, as you say, they haven't had a fit test.

If you don't think you get triggered then you might not know what that word means.....cause you've been getting triggered by this N95 mask thing since the beginning. And I get it, it's your line of work.....so you have an intimate understanding of these masks that most of us do not. And I agree with you, people buying them up and keeping them out of the hands of medical professionals are assholes, especially since, as you say, they haven't had a fit test.

anybody that knows me personally knows I don’t get triggered very easily much less on an internet site by people hiding behind handles and keyboards

Reactions: jhallen
This.
If you’re a visitor allowed to come to hospital you have to wear a mask. There’s a cop and staff that screens everyone. I was walking in early this morning and an enraged woman was arguing with the cope over the merits of wearing a mask and how it wouldn’t help at all. It was the wildest thing. Also, why would one argue about this at a hospital entrance
knuckleheads have to argue about something

did you do a fit test and do you know how to properly use it? Sanitize it? If not you’re wasting it and it’s not doing anything. People have no clue what a N95 mask is or how to use...but hey...you have a N95 mask and it sounds cool
I think john hugh is some sort of medical student, so maybe he knows something. I don't believe that any mask looks cool. They look goofy but if someone wants to wear it in good faith belief that it will help someone somewhere, then so be it.

Yes, it is. Also gas masks work well. This is my go to protective device. Whenever people stare I just scream at them at the top of my lungs, and they go away.

Last Tuesday I ordered a body suit with nano technology. Should be here in 36 months. Planning ahead is the key.
Sounds like you plan ahead about as well as the Trump administration

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT