ADVERTISEMENT

READ: Former President Donald Trump’s Full Statement on Mitch McConnell

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.theepochtimes.com/read-...ull-statement-on-mitch-mcconnell_3699437.html

BY EPOCH TIMES STAFF

February 16, 2021 Updated: February 16, 2021
trump-1-700x420.jpg

Former President Donald Trump issued a statement on Mitch McConnell on Tuesday.
Read the full statement here:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political “leaders” like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm. McConnell’s dedication to business as usual, status quo policies, together with his lack of political insight, wisdom, skill, and personality, has rapidly driven him from Majority Leader to Minority Leader, and it will only get worse. The Democrats and Chuck Schumer play McConnell like a fiddle—they’ve never had it so good—and they want to keep it that way! We know our America First agenda is a winner, not McConnell’s Beltway First agenda or Biden’s America Last.
In 2020, I received the most votes of any sitting President in history, almost 75,000,000. Every incumbent House Republican won for the first time in decades, and we flipped 15 seats, almost costing Nancy Pelosi her job. Republicans won majorities in at least 59 of the 98 partisan legislative chambers, and the Democrats failed to flip a single legislative chamber from red to blue. And in “Mitch’s Senate,” over the last two election cycles, I single-handedly saved at least 12 Senate seats, more than eight in the 2020 cycle alone—and then came the Georgia disaster, where we should have won both U.S. Senate seats, but McConnell matched the Democrat offer of $2,000 stimulus checks with $600. How does that work? It became the Democrats’ principal advertisement, and a big winner for them it was. McConnell then put himself, one of the most unpopular politicians in the United States, into the advertisements. Many Republicans in Georgia voted Democrat, or just didn’t vote, because of their anguish at their inept Governor, Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and the Republican Party, for not doing its job on Election Integrity during the 2020 Presidential race.
It was a complete election disaster in Georgia, and certain other swing states. McConnell did nothing, and will never do what needs to be done in order to secure a fair and just electoral system into the future. He doesn’t have what it takes, never did, and never will.
My only regret is that McConnell “begged” for my strong support and endorsement before the great people of Kentucky in the 2020 election, and I gave it to him. He went from one point down to 20 points up, and won. How quickly he forgets. Without my endorsement, McConnell would have lost, and lost badly. Now, his numbers are lower than ever before, he is destroying the Republican side of the Senate, and in so doing, seriously hurting our Country.
Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family’s substantial Chinese business holdings. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat.
Mitch is a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack, and if Republican Senators are going to stay with him, they will not win again. He will never do what needs to be done, or what is right for our Country. Where necessary and appropriate, I will back primary rivals who espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First. We want brilliant, strong, thoughtful, and compassionate leadership.
Prior to the pandemic, we produced the greatest economy and jobs numbers in the history of our Country, and likewise, our economic recovery after Covid was the best in the world. We cut taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Vets, became energy independent, built the wall and stopped the massive inflow of illegals into our Country, and so much more. And now, illegals are pouring in, pipelines are being stopped, taxes will be going up, and we will no longer be energy independent.
This is a big moment for our country, and we cannot let it pass by using third-rate “leaders” to dictate our future!
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) didn’t respond to a request for comments from The Epoch Times.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/read-...ull-statement-on-mitch-mcconnell_3699437.html

BY EPOCH TIMES STAFF

February 16, 2021 Updated: February 16, 2021
trump-1-700x420.jpg

Former President Donald Trump issued a statement on Mitch McConnell on Tuesday.
Read the full statement here:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political “leaders” like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm. McConnell’s dedication to business as usual, status quo policies, together with his lack of political insight, wisdom, skill, and personality, has rapidly driven him from Majority Leader to Minority Leader, and it will only get worse. The Democrats and Chuck Schumer play McConnell like a fiddle—they’ve never had it so good—and they want to keep it that way! We know our America First agenda is a winner, not McConnell’s Beltway First agenda or Biden’s America Last.
In 2020, I received the most votes of any sitting President in history, almost 75,000,000. Every incumbent House Republican won for the first time in decades, and we flipped 15 seats, almost costing Nancy Pelosi her job. Republicans won majorities in at least 59 of the 98 partisan legislative chambers, and the Democrats failed to flip a single legislative chamber from red to blue. And in “Mitch’s Senate,” over the last two election cycles, I single-handedly saved at least 12 Senate seats, more than eight in the 2020 cycle alone—and then came the Georgia disaster, where we should have won both U.S. Senate seats, but McConnell matched the Democrat offer of $2,000 stimulus checks with $600. How does that work? It became the Democrats’ principal advertisement, and a big winner for them it was. McConnell then put himself, one of the most unpopular politicians in the United States, into the advertisements. Many Republicans in Georgia voted Democrat, or just didn’t vote, because of their anguish at their inept Governor, Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, and the Republican Party, for not doing its job on Election Integrity during the 2020 Presidential race.
It was a complete election disaster in Georgia, and certain other swing states. McConnell did nothing, and will never do what needs to be done in order to secure a fair and just electoral system into the future. He doesn’t have what it takes, never did, and never will.
My only regret is that McConnell “begged” for my strong support and endorsement before the great people of Kentucky in the 2020 election, and I gave it to him. He went from one point down to 20 points up, and won. How quickly he forgets. Without my endorsement, McConnell would have lost, and lost badly. Now, his numbers are lower than ever before, he is destroying the Republican side of the Senate, and in so doing, seriously hurting our Country.
Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family’s substantial Chinese business holdings. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat.
Mitch is a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack, and if Republican Senators are going to stay with him, they will not win again. He will never do what needs to be done, or what is right for our Country. Where necessary and appropriate, I will back primary rivals who espouse Making America Great Again and our policy of America First. We want brilliant, strong, thoughtful, and compassionate leadership.
Prior to the pandemic, we produced the greatest economy and jobs numbers in the history of our Country, and likewise, our economic recovery after Covid was the best in the world. We cut taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Vets, became energy independent, built the wall and stopped the massive inflow of illegals into our Country, and so much more. And now, illegals are pouring in, pipelines are being stopped, taxes will be going up, and we will no longer be energy independent.
This is a big moment for our country, and we cannot let it pass by using third-rate “leaders” to dictate our future!
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) didn’t respond to a request for comments from The Epoch Times.

Mitch is 100% correct about Trump.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
Mitch is a party hack. Trump is a cancer for sure. OP would be up in arms demanding the death penalty for anyone not named Donald Trump for doing half the stuff his Lord and Savior did.
Can you imagine his reaction if Obama told a crowd what Trump told them and they went down and attacked the capitol?
Remember those rumors about how the FBI was going to ask Pence to use the 25th amendment to get rid of Trump. OP called that (and probably still does) a coup attempt. But when Trump tells a group to go down to the capitol and "fight like hell" to keep congress from doing what it's required by law to do, to stay in power, and they actually do it? It's all good...

Like I said, Mitch is a party hack, but he's done more for conservatives that anyone I can think of. He's the reason that the SCOTUS is a 6-3 conservative majority instead of a 5-4 liberal court... He almost single handedly held up the Obama nominations in the last year and a half of Obama's final term and he's the guy that forced through Trump's last pick in late 2020.

This dude was championing conservative causes when Trump was LITERALLY self identifying as a liberal democrat and was running around with Hillary and endorsing the Clintons and Obama. OP wouldn't have pissed on Trump if he were on fire back then, but all Trump had to do was say he switched parties and all of a sudden OP is swallowing Trump jizz.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Like I said, Mitch is a party hack, but he's done more for conservatives that anyone I can think of. He's the reason that the SCOTUS is a 6-3 conservative majority instead of a 5-4 liberal court... He almost single handedly held up the Obama nominations in the last year and a half of Obama's final term and he's the guy that forced through Trump's last pick in late 2020.

This dude was championing conservative causes when Trump was LITERALLY self identifying as a liberal democrat and was running around with Hillary and endorsing the Clintons and Obama. OP wouldn't have pissed on Trump if he were on fire back then, but all Trump had to do was say he switched parties and all of a sudden OP is swallowing Trump jizz.
Was trying to type something up, but you pretty much fvcking nailed it. Crazy to me that MAGA hates Mitch. He ain’t the perfect politician, but he’s done a lot of good for the Republican Party.

Was trying to type something up, but you pretty much fvcking nailed it. Crazy to me that MAGA hates Mitch. He ain’t the perfect politician, but he’s done a lot of good for the Republican Party.
They should be kissing his feet now that his shady Supreme Court engineering will result in Trump escaping trial for the DC case before the election.

JUST IN: Republican Senator Mitch McConnell to step down as Senate Republican leader.

McConnell became a senator in 1985, almost 40 years ago. He was born in 1942 and is currently 82 years old.

He has a reported net worth of over $35 million.

McConnell is the epitome of the Swamp. I despise any and every American leader who holds onto power for that long.

Shameful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT