ADVERTISEMENT

Reason 1,378,532 Republicans lose elections.

Arizona Outlaws abortions. Republicans in AZ need to pass legislation state to address this before the general election.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is how stupid Republicans are. Abortion is a issue that they need to backoff some ok backoff a lot !!!!! An 1864 law ? Just go ahead and pencil in Biden winning Arizona.

Republicans will lose badly on this.
It’s such a dumb move my republicans because now abortion is on the ballot for the state in Nov. every non-right wing crazy will be voting now so they can enshrine their rights and while they are at it, will check the box for Biden. FL could be a toss up this year.

Reactions: Dungeon09
This is how stupid Republicans are. Abortion is a issue that they need to backoff some ok backoff a lot !!!!! An 1864 law ? Just go ahead and pencil in Biden winning Arizona.
Trump thought his statement about it being a state's rights issue would make it go away as a voting issue. When states become this draconian because of the law he got overturned, this proves it won't help him a bit. Thank you for giving us Arizona though! haha

Reactions: Dungeon09
Trump thought his statement about it being a state's rights issue would make it go away as a voting issue. When states become this draconian because of the law he got overturned, this proves it won't help him a bit. Thank you for giving us Arizona though! haha

And he has been bragging for years about the conservative judges he nominated to the Supreme Court. He owns this, no matter how much @TigerGrowls tries to claim otherwise.

Even @TigerGrowls knows this issue is death for Republicans. So freaking dumb to do

And he has been bragging for years about the conservative judges he nominated to the Supreme Court. He owns this, no matter how much @TigerGrowls tries to claim otherwise.

Even @TigerGrowls knows this issue is death for Republicans. So freaking dumb to do
I will disagree with that. It should be left up to the states. But, I think it's just dumb to think any state will be ok with these type of abortion restrictions.

As idiotic as the Libs are ... and they are pretty damn stupid. It seems that the conservatives try and one up them EVERY time. Can you IMAGINE what as a landslide the election would be this November, if Republicans would dump Trump, stop attacking every US institution that doesn't bend over backwards for Trump, shut the f up on abortion, and concentrate on the border, the economy, and debt reduction?

I'd be on board that train for sure.

As idiotic as the Libs are ... and they are pretty damn stupid. It seems that the conservatives try and one up them EVERY time. Can you IMAGINE what as a landslide the election would be this November, if Republicans would dump Trump, stop attacking every US institution that doesn't bend over backwards for Trump, shut the f up on abortion, and concentrate on the border, the economy, and debt reduction?

I'd be on board that train for sure.
I haven’t voted for either party in years cause I think both have gone so far left and right. I believe there are an overwhelming majority of Americans that feel like me , stuck in the middle. The first party that moves back towards the center or uses common sense would have and maintain unprecedented control. Just my opinion but I definitely feel left out and feel the average American has no representation.

Ya … as a fairly devote Christian … I don’t see the issue with IVF.
First of all, let me say that I'm pro choice. Let's get that out of the way. BUT, I definitely understand why someone would be pro life. I have my reasons for my choice, but I never argue about it, everyone's mind is already made up.

I understand why the SBC would be against it. IVF as a matter of procedure harvests many more eggs than are needed and makes them embryos. IF you believe that life starts at conception, then at this point, all these embryos are people. Well, the process often puts more of the embryos into the mother than wanted, with the understanding that some of them won't make it. So that's willfully putting these people in a position where some of them will probably die. And even worse, if too may attach and start growing, they are removed so that the surviving embryos have a better chance to be born. Also, the clinic keeps the rest of the embryos for another attempt until the mother doesn't want children any more and they are then destroyed. In what way is that NOT murder if you subscribe to this belief system?

And to add to this... IUDs and the birth control pill both partially work by keeping fertalized eggs from attaching to the uterus. Again, IF you subscribe to this belief, how is using this birth control method NOT murder?

So while I don't agree with their vote, I certainly understand it as it seems consistent with their beliefs.

I haven’t voted for either party in years cause I think both have gone so far left and right. I believe there are an overwhelming majority of Americans that feel like me , stuck in the middle. The first party that moves back towards the center or uses common sense would have and maintain unprecedented control. Just my opinion but I definitely feel left out and feel the average American has no representation.
I do vote for one party or the other, but have to hold my nose. But THIS x 1000

Reactions: yoshi121374
First of all, let me say that I'm pro choice. Let's get that out of the way. BUT, I definitely understand why someone would be pro life. I have my reasons for my choice, but I never argue about it, everyone's mind is already made up.

I understand why the SBC would be against it. IVF as a matter of procedure harvests many more eggs than are needed and makes them embryos. IF you believe that life starts at conception, then at this point, all these embryos are people. Well, the process often puts more of the embryos into the mother than wanted, with the understanding that some of them won't make it. So that's willfully putting these people in a position where some of them will probably die. And even worse, if too may attach and start growing, they are removed so that the surviving embryos have a better chance to be born. Also, the clinic keeps the rest of the embryos for another attempt until the mother doesn't want children any more and they are then destroyed. In what way is that NOT murder if you subscribe to this belief system?

And to add to this... IUDs and the birth control pill both partially work by keeping fertalized eggs from attaching to the uterus. Again, IF you subscribe to this belief, how is using this birth control method NOT murder?

So while I don't agree with their vote, I certainly understand it as it seems consistent with their beliefs.
ya I get why the SBC and Catholics would at least want to take a look at this and would certainly encourage “natural methods” …. however …. God’s first instruction to us was “be fruitful and multiply” soooooooooo looking at this from a religious perspective, if that is what a husband and wife is doing? and they have tried the good ole fashioned way? are they not fulfilling God’s instruction?

I’m not asking you … just conveying my line of thinking on this IVF topic. I could be wrong …. but from what I know of God, based on my relationship, banning IVF would be the opposite of what God wants.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ me not know ….

ya I get why the SBC and Catholics would at least want to take a look at this and would certainly encourage “natural methods” …. however …. God’s first instruction to us was “be fruitful and multiply” soooooooooo looking at this from a religious perspective, if that is what a husband and wife is doing? and they have tried the good ole fashioned way? are they not fulfilling God’s instruction?

I’m not asking you … just conveying my line of thinking on this IVF topic. I could be wrong …. but from what I know of God, based on my relationship, banning IVF would be the opposite of what God wants.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ me not know ….
Nice response... me not know either!

My wife and I are pro choice but we choose life. I don’t believe in abortion as a form of contraception/birth control but also believe 0 tolerance policies are idiotic. We’ve thankfully never had to make that choice but as we sit we choose life and would like to have the choice if the wife or one our daughters were sexually assaulted and became pregnant. I don’t sit on a high horse and judge because everyone should have the right to choose their own path in life.

My wife and I are pro choice but we choose life. I don’t believe in abortion as a form of contraception/birth control but also believe 0 tolerance policies are idiotic. We’ve thankfully never had to make that choice but as we sit we choose life and would like to have the choice if the wife or one our daughters were sexually assaulted and became pregnant. I don’t sit on a high horse and judge because everyone should have the right to choose their own path in life.

Exactly my feelings. It's entirely possible to be anti-abortion while still being Pro-Choice.

This issue is truly one that requires the ability to understand nuance and allowing others to make their own decisions with their body.

Last edited:
Catering to the hyper religious right was all fine and well to secure their votes, but once they started getting elected to positions of power then shit like this starts to happen. They never should've overturned RvW since it gave dems huge voting momentum, and it took a massive piece off the board for getting pubs out to vote. Very shortsighted from the RNC, though I imagine the power brokers probably never expected it to happen.
Yes kind of like electing leftist on the other side. Either extreme is bad for the country...

The leading Republican candidate said he is for IVF?
ALL the Republican candidates said they are pro IVF. But the fact of the matter is that IVF routinely destroys fertilized eggs. If you TRUELY believe that life begins at conception and are willing to punish women and Drs. accordingly, you really can't be FOR IVF no matter what comes out of your mouth. Ditto on a lot of forms of Birth Control. One of the ways the implants and the pill work is that they prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus. That's not the ONLY way they work... they also stop ovulation and make the inside of the uterus less able to support a fertilized egg, but that's part of it. Again, you simply can't be for that...

Reactions: yoshi121374
I continue to maintain that Trump & down ballot "republicans" will lose in November because of abortion.
This is an okclem analysis that he's squealing like a school girl to come true. Sad that you want the leader of the free world to be chosen over the abortion issue that loony libs are trying to build from a non issue into something big in order to save the dems from all failures of the Biden term and the lawless corruption of the dem party in general.

This is an okclem analysis that he's squealing like a school girl to come true. Sad that you want the leader of the free world to be chosen over the abortion issue that loony libs are trying to build from a non issue into something big in order to save the dems from all failures of the Biden term and the lawless corruption of the dem party in general.
Yeah man, it's a non-issue. Who cares if some women get executed for having an abortion. What a stupid thing to care about!

Mega FAKE NEWS!!
Many women see stories like this, along with all the other horrific laws that restrict their freedoms in red states and know that if Trump wins, this country will become the Handmaids Tale for them. Your side has pushed it way too far and women will let you know about it in November!

Last edited:
Okay

Many women see stories like this, along with all the other horrific laws that restrict their freedoms in red states and know that if Trump wins, this country will become the Handmaids Tale for them. Your side has pushed it way too far and women will let you know about it in November!

My side hasnt pushed anything. LOL!! SCOTUS which is a non political branch made a decision to push the abortion issue back to state control. If you have a problem go to your state reps bubba and quit trying to whip up lies to get women votes. Thats just cruel attempts by far left libs to control women by fear. Its sad.

My side hasnt pushed anything. LOL!! SCOTUS which is a non political branch made a decision to push the abortion issue back to state control. If you have a problem go to your state reps bubba and quit trying to whip up lies to get women votes. Thats just cruel attempts by far left libs to control women by fear. Its sad.
Your side includes red states that are trying to turn the clock back to 1864(see Arizona) in an attempt to keep women from having any autonomy over their own bodies. You've seen some of the horror stories coming from these states but choose to ignore them because you know they will be deadly for your attempt to put a dictator in place - one who will likely cooperate in an attempt to take these laws national.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT